MJay1975's new channel on Foreign Women vs. American Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

MJay1975's new channel on Foreign Women vs. American Women

Post by MJay1978 »

This is my new video channel. I call it The M.J. Documentaries. My video channel is mainly about truths and facts in modern USA society. Mainly it's going to cover feminism, online dating, foreign women, and American women. I have an introduction video as my first video, which the person you see in all my videos is really me behind the hot looking Spanish female avatar I have on here. :D Help out the cause for my channel to go viral!

Here's the link to my new channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MichaelJay1978?feature=mhee
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I will check it out. best of luck.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

I started watching your intro video, didn't make it past 3 minutes. Boring. You need to inject more energy and enthusiasm into your videos. You come across far too sedate and monotone, like you're not really passionate about what you're talking about. You need to project your voice a little more as well.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I will make sure to check your videos out, Mjay. I'm sorta a YouTube junkie myself, lol! Anyone else out there like me?....I stopped watching TV (except for some cable shows like Mad Men and Game of Thrones) altogether and watch YouTube instead.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

clowny wrote:I started watching your intro video, didn't make it past 3 minutes. Boring. You need to inject more energy and enthusiasm into your videos. You come across far too sedate and monotone, like you're not really passionate about what you're talking about. You need to project your voice a little more as well.
I think you're just too picky. =P ...But if that's what you're looking for, you might want to check out my "American Women" video then. It's still in the process of uploading, but it will be in my collection once it's done.

As for the rest of you guys, thanks for the support. But I need more people to support my channel. ....I was wondering. Is it possible that I can do an interview with Winston Wu over microphone now that I'm doing these projects? For certain after how that Native American woman did me over, I'm certainly sticking with this video project. Also I'm going to be an anti-feminist for life!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi MJay,
Thanks for doing videos about HappierAbroad and Global Dating Solution. I'll post them here since you haven't yet.

Here MJay talks about Foreign women and mentions HappierAbroad and Global Dating Solution by Steve Neese.

Here MJay talks about Foreign women vs. American women and references Global Dating Solution throughout.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey check this out. MJay just did a great video review of Happier Abroad and our Forum!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this video by MJay1978 called "The Downfall of Pick Up Artists":

Winston
Site Admin

Re: MJay's new video channel on Foreign Women vs. American W

Post by Winston »

Holy shit. What happened to MJay's videos about HA? WTF?

Hey check this out! MJay just made this awesome video about how RIGHT I am about America's broken culture and its negative attitude women, and why YouTube shut down my HA videos for telling the truth about all this and how men can find better cultures and better female options overseas.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: MJay's new video channel on Foreign Women vs. American W

Post by Winston »

Wow check out MJay's video playlist of anti-feminism videos. They are impressive.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... Dp3Mo_Jq3O

His channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/MJAntiFeministRebel/videos