Best Place for Under the Table Guns

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Cornfed wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Yeah, that's an ATF number.
No shit, Sherlock. The OP posted what is perhaps the stupidest question that I have ever seen on any message board. Good thing you came to the rescue, because no way would anyone think that a phone number posted in response to a criminal request would be anything other than 100% legit. You are one seriously dumbass little shit.
It is a perfectly valid general question. Different technically illegal things are tolerated in different places. For example, marijuana was tolerated when I was in Cambodia a few years ago despite being technically illegal. It was apparently the same with guns there in the late 90s. I suggest Winston follow your suggestion for improving the civility of this forum by banning asshole trolls like you.
In the US, only the underclass openly discusses and documents their involvement and interest in illegal activities. If you were ever to apply for a job at a higher level than say, Wal-Mart stock boy, then your online history might be looked into. Probably not a problem for you.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Devil Dog wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:
No shit, Sherlock. The OP posted what is perhaps the stupidest question that I have ever seen on any message board. Good thing you came to the rescue, because no way would anyone think that a phone number posted in response to a criminal request would be anything other than 100% legit. You are one seriously dumbass little shit.
It is a perfectly valid general question. Different technically illegal things are tolerated in different places. For example, marijuana was tolerated when I was in Cambodia a few years ago despite being technically illegal. It was apparently the same with guns there in the late 90s. I suggest Winston follow your suggestion for improving the civility of this forum by banning asshole trolls like you.
In the US, only the underclass openly discusses and documents their involvement and interest in illegal activities. If you were ever to apply for a job at a higher level than say, Wal-Mart stock boy, then your online history might be looked into. Probably not a problem for you.
Will some judicious moderator please ban this government troll.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yeah, wow, what a p***y.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

You two little girls can dish it out but you can't take it. Namecalling is the best you can do?
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Devil Dog wrote:You are one seriously dumbass little shit.
I rest my case.

P.S. You're not dishing it out. You're just embarrassing yourself.
FlyingMoose
Freshman Poster

Post by FlyingMoose »

From what I've read, foreigners aren't allowed to own guns in the PI (fairly recently inacted), and you can get life in prison.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

FlyingMoose wrote:From what I've read, foreigners aren't allowed to own guns in the PI (fairly recently inacted), and you can get life in prison.
If your married to a Filipina you can just get her to buy it. Danao City, Cebu is supposed be a hot bed for illegal weaponry since it has a firearms factory there. The city itself is not supposed to be that safe at night with all guns on the street but its ok during the day. Cab drivers or trike drivers will tell you where to go to find what you need. Its one of the many "unadvertised specials" that's available.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I'm guessing Detroit is also a good place to look as well as Texas.

AR-15 Plant Moves To Texas
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/colt-mov ... aws_042013
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Jester »

abcdavid01 wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:If you are in Michigan and want to buy an illegal firearm just dial (616) 301-6100 and request the type of gun you would like to buy. They will probably be willing to meet with you for delivery.
That's paper thin and you're an asshole.
I concur.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:
Ditto that.

Now, re the OP....

Plenty of expats obtain guns in Thailand, at roughly American prices.

Expats in Central America -- places like Honduras -- also obtain guns.

My personal plan is, if I live in a place where guns are needed to defend women and children, I get my live-in native honey-ko to get the gun license. Latin countries allow locals to get some guns with lots of paperwork and training.

Once the gun is in the house that we share, it's in the house that I live in.
;)

But in general DO NOT carry said gun outside the house in Latin countries.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Cornfed »

Jester wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:
Ditto that.

Now, re the OP....

Plenty of expats obtain guns in Thailand, at roughly American prices.

Expats in Central America -- places like Honduras -- also obtain guns.

My personal plan is, if I live in a place where guns are needed to defend women and children, I get my live-in native honey-ko to get the gun license. Latin countries allow locals to get some guns with lots of paperwork and training.

Once the gun is in the house that we share, it's in the house that I live in.
;)

But in general DO NOT carry said gun outside the house in Latin countries.
This old thread brings to mind the possibility that the Devil Dog character might in fact be a government troll proxy, rather than the bigoted baby boomer conservitard that he is now playing.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote: This old thread brings to mind the possibility that the Devil Dog character might in fact be a government troll proxy, rather than the bigoted baby boomer conservitard that he is now playing.
Indeed. Well-stated.

But hard to decide.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Re: Best Place for Under the Table Guns

Post by Devil Dog »

It is amazing how simple-minded you people are.

Protip: If you are planning to do something which is a felony, don't post your plans/search for plans on a message board.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Devil Dog wrote:
Protip: If you are planning to do something which is a felony, don't post your plans/search for plans on a message board.
Why not? We're anonymous here. You're not suggesting that government agencies are hacking in without warrants are you?

You sound like some kind of conspiracy nut.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

zacb: Do you mean getting one for yourself or running them? Getting one for yourself doesn't necessarily turn into a huge problem in a lot of places. It's most likely still a crime, but if you're looking to get yourself a .45 or something, I'd imagine you'd be okay so long as all goes well. Some places are more severe with these laws than others & the same goes for how well bribes go. Keep in mind that I'm only saying this because I figure that you might just be someone that's running into a bit of a snag with laws that are blocking ethical situations.

Jester: Can't tell if you're being sarcastic on the computer, but I'd imagine it's something that can be traced. It'd be fairly hard to prove, but I think tracing things would be possible. Your earlier idea isn't too bad (the guns being owned by her, but used by you), but I'd think if you wound up having to shoot a bunch of these natives you might both land in some trouble (ex: they might be relatives with the cops, might be giving them a piece of the profits or netting them some extra cash for "expedited returns" that may or may not ever be delivered on- they might even BE cops)- that is, if you get caught for it. Having the family & community in your corner would probably be a great thing if push-comes-to-shove & all those people worried about an accessory charge or being the easier conviction/hostage would potentially ensure secrecy. Same deal with bribe money for the "asset to the community."