Holy Cow, check out this pickup artist on tv!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Holy Cow, check out this pickup artist on tv!

Post by jamesbond »

Check this out! Another pickup artist on a famous tv show in the USA showing how he has slept with over a hundred women so far and has gotton hundreds of phone numbers! Even shows hidden camera footage of him picking up women!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmYT6qly ... re=related

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Holy Cow, check out this pickup artist on tv!

Post by momopi »

jamesbond wrote:Check this out! Another pickup artist on a famous tv show in the USA showing how he has slept with over a hundred women so far and has gotton hundreds of phone numbers! Even shows hidden camera footage of him picking up women!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmYT6qly ... re=related

Did anyone note that his "student" is probably South Asian (Indian) ?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Nothing he says is any big secret. If it were that easy, everyone in NYC would do it. He is obviously very good looking, that's why. But you can't just teach anyone to get laid in NYC.

If the women already like you, then you can just talk to them and be yourself and things will develop naturally.

This guy has no secret method that other people don't have. He just goes and gets it and that's his trick? Yeah right.

We don't even know if he's exaggerating his claims either.

Just because he gets numbers doesn't mean anything. Most guys on this forum get numbers but when you call them, the girl screens out your call or blows you off. There was no follow up on this program to see how many girls blow him off.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This guy says, he sleeps with 11% of the women whose phone numbers he gets. So for every 9 phone numbers he gets, he sleeps with one woman. 18 phone numbers he sleeps with 2 women. I went through his website and he seems like he knows what he is talking about. Of course, living in NYC like he does has a big advantage. There are 150,000 more single women than men there. Here is his website, check it out he has some exerpts from his ebook that you can check out along with video clips of some of his dvd's he is selling. He was on the Dr. Phil show and there is a clip of that on his website. He says no matter what your looks or income you can score big with chicks, if you know what you are doing! He used to be terrible with women but now is a master at getting laid! :shock: He sometimes gets 5 to 10 phone numbers in a day! Holy Crap, I guess that's doable in a big city like New York. Here is his website;

http://www.attractionformula.com/

ImageImageImage
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I still don't see any special technique he's using. He's doing the same thing I'm doing and that I did in the US, be outgoing, positive, start conversations and get phone numbers. I got a hundred phone numbers that way too. But didn't get laid.

He looks like a male model though, so he can't deny that his looks work for him. But he can't say that his technique works for everyone. If so, then he's got to prove it.

How come Dr Phil doesn't bring me on his show? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

he looks like he's got a bit of a violent thuggish look with his mustache that comes down the side of his face.
He probably has a fake mustache cause it was gone and he had a clean cut look when he went on the Dr. Phil show. Does he glue that mustache on his face when he does the pickups? Probably.

He has the "badboy" image. He's also 6' 1"

I read on one of these pick-up sites a method to walk--which was basically the type of training you would get from some Hollywood director to "appear" like you are an outlaw biker hoodlum. It'a a certain walk, and it does work. You can learn it.I did this in the grocery store and indeed a hot 24 year old responded. Yes, Instant attraction. Obvious as hell for me to see.

But the problem here is that--that's not who I am! So I have to be something I am not to be attractive? If I am not a borderline criminal then I am not sexually attractive? Yes. that chick in the grocery store has no idea what she's going to get with some biker loser. But that's who she wants,and that's who she's going to spread her legs for...as she screens everyone else out!

And the philipino girls with their sexy black hair like nice, decent guys. I am going there.
Shokkers
Freshman Poster

Post by Shokkers »

It's like I say in ROCK HER WORLD...it IS a numbers game, and one that you can't help but win if you keep playing. (He sleeps with 11% of the women he gets numbers from? Shite, I sleep with 33%...and end up turning down another 22%)

Obviously his looks aren't hindering him, either.
(On the other hand, Pam Anderson went for Tommy Lee, who would be a crack dealer if he didn't play drums for Motley Crue.)
I just think he's learned from experience, as I have.
Anyway $19.95 is one of the lowest-priced products I've seen in this area (ROCK HER WORLD is $9.95, DOUBLE YOUR DATING is around $39.95, SPEED SEDUCTION is now only $1 or so, depending on which program you pick, and REAL SOCIAL DYNAMICS cost a ludicrous $300 or more...their 'free sessions' are $47.00). So I think $19.95 won't bankrupt anyone...
Caveat Emptor,
K.K.
http://www.rockherworld.net
KK's books CLOWNWHITE and INHUMAN RESOURCES are out now on Amazon.com!
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Shokkers wrote:It's like I say in ROCK HER WORLD...it IS a numbers game, and one that you can't help but win if you keep playing. (He sleeps with 11% of the women he gets numbers from? Shite, I sleep with 33%...and end up turning down another 22%)

Obviously his looks aren't hindering him, either.
(On the other hand, Pam Anderson went for Tommy Lee, who would be a crack dealer if he didn't play drums for Motley Crue.)
I just think he's learned from experience, as I have.
Anyway $19.95 is one of the lowest-priced products I've seen in this area (ROCK HER WORLD is $9.95, DOUBLE YOUR DATING is around $39.95, SPEED SEDUCTION is now only $1 or so, depending on which program you pick, and REAL SOCIAL DYNAMICS cost a ludicrous $300 or more...their 'free sessions' are $47.00). So I think $19.95 won't bankrupt anyone...
Caveat Emptor,
K.K.
http://www.rockherworld.net
W: The price isn't the point. The point is that he is getting women cause of his looks but claiming that it is cause of his technique and that anyone can do it if they learn his technique. That's a bit dishonest. Even Dr Phil knows that but won't mention it. That's why he's on his show, cause America can accept someone who looks like a male model getting chicks, but not someone who looks like me.

One of my friends who is from NYC had this to say about him:

"I always look to a person's real motives for doing and saying things. First, he may not be smart enough to understand that his looks are 90% of his package. Or he could know it, BUT he wants to make money, be famous or sell products. So he says things like "anybody can do it, just buy my tape" or whatever.

My general rule is - "most people are emotional (dishonest is included here) and they say what they feel to be right or what they want to be", they are NOT LOGICAL.

I think Dr. Phil has him on because he is entertaining. The average guy would have nothing to say since NOTHING HAPPENED!!"

gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

I think you guys are missing it. He is fairly good looking and tall, yes. But it's the bad boy image.

That's why these women are so receptive to him. And you don't have to be that way in the Philipines.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Vinstonas wrote:I still don't see any special technique he's using. He's doing the same thing I'm doing and that I did in the US, be outgoing, positive, start conversations and get phone numbers. I got a hundred phone numbers that way too. But didn't get laid.

He looks like a male model though, so he can't deny that his looks work for him. But he can't say that his technique works for everyone. If so, then he's got to prove it.

American women do love the "bad boy" or should I say "thug." Winston out of all the phone numbers you got, how many women did you wind up getting a date with? Did you really get 100 phone numbers? That's awesome, most guys don't get anywhere near that many. I know you said you didn't get laid from any of the chicks whose phone numbers you got. I read one statistic that said for every 4 women you go out with, you should sleep with one of them. So if you go out with 20 women you should exchange bodily fluids with at least 4 of them. LOL 8)

I also heard many dating experts say to LIE to women when you first start talking to them, make it look like you are wealthy and travel a lot. You need to come across as a "high status male" in order to impress women. Of course, we are talking about American women! :D Also, when you talk to them on the phone for the first time, try to come across as a "mover and a shaker" type of guy. In other words, make it look like you have an exciting social life and make it look like you are dating other women right now. You don't want to come across as an unemployed bum with no social life. Even if you are an unemployed bum with no social life, you don't want her to know that! LOL :roll:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:
Vinstonas wrote:I still don't see any special technique he's using. He's doing the same thing I'm doing and that I did in the US, be outgoing, positive, start conversations and get phone numbers. I got a hundred phone numbers that way too. But didn't get laid.

American women do love the "bad boy" or should I say "thug." Winston out of all the phone numbers you got, how many women did you wind up getting a date with? Did you really get 100 phone numbers? That's awesome, most guys don't get anywhere near that many. I know you said you didn't get laid from any of the chicks whose phone numbers you got. I read one statistic that said for every 4 women you go out with, you should sleep with one of them. So if you go out with 20 women you should exchange bodily fluids with at least 4 of them. LOL 8)

I also heard many dating experts say to LIE to women when you first start talking to them, make it look like you are wealthy and travel a lot. You need to come across as a "high status male" in order to impress women. Of course, we are talking about American women! :D Also, when you talk to them on the phone for the first time, try to come across as a "mover and a shaker" type of guy. In other words, make it look like you have an exciting social life and make it look like you are dating other women right now. You don't want to come across as an unemployed bum with no social life. Even if you are an unemployed bum with no social life, you don't want her to know that! LOL :roll:
Oh almost none. When I called them, they would either screen out my calls or it turned out to be a fake number. Any nice guy can get a lot of phone numbers in the US if he simply ASKS a lot of girls for them. Some give them out just to be nice even though they have no interest in them.

I've only had two American girlfriends. The first one I met online. The second, I met at a Wiccan club.