The Real Heart of Asia

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Real Heart of Asia

Post by ladislav »

The real heart of Asia is not Japan. That would be the tail of Asia. The real heart is Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan. I have friends who have come back from there and they are saying there is sex and partying up the ying yang. Sex is free and does not cost anything. Foreigners are welcome. Many visa free regimes. Girls are easy to approach.

Here are some Kazakh and Kyrgyz girls:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_t ... girls&aq=f
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_t ... girls&aq=f

This is the new frontier:

Check out how gorgeous this Kyrgyz girl is:

The party scene:

Last edited by ladislav on March 3rd, 2009, 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

Well leave it to Ladislav to find another frontier.

I nominate the acclaimed Ladislav for the "International p***y Hound Award."
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

gmm567 wrote:Well leave it to Ladislav to find another frontier.

I nominate the acclaimed Ladislav for the "International p***y Hound Award."
Thank you. But do you realize that we have only seen the tip of the iceberg? There is a vast p***y, love, social life galaxy there. You would need several lifetimes to explore all these places.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Nice clips. But what sources told you that those countries are good for playboying and getting sex? My sources told me those societies are traditional and Muslim and that you can't chat up girls on the street. You have to be properly introduced to girls, etc.

Plus in the party video you linked, it shows people who are good looking and hip partying together. That doesn't mean the average guy could be part of that. Exclusive countries are still going to have an exclusive vibe in their clubs.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

WWu777 wrote:Nice clips. But what sources told you that those countries are good for playboying and getting sex? My sources told me those societies are traditional and Muslim and that you can't chat up girls on the street. You have to be properly introduced to girls, etc.

Plus in the party video you linked, it shows people who are good looking and hip partying together. That doesn't mean the average guy could be part of that. Exclusive countries are still going to have an exclusive vibe in their clubs.
My good friend has just come back from there and he reports excellent results. He had to juggle girls. The culture is the same as in Russia- Russian speaking Mongolian looking people mixed with Slavs. The religion is only nominal. Not cliquish according to my friend and people are easy to approach.

I am already in love with Kyz Burak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LBe8NzE ... re=related
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Maybe you're right. I was thinking of Uzbekistan and got that mixed up with the two countries you mentioned. lol. My apologies.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

several lifetimes--yes, I realize that.

I am laughing
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ladislav, are there white girls in Kazakhstan? Check this out:

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100190449

I thought they were all Eurasian or semi-asian?

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

So those women are just sluts?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Winston wrote:Ladislav, are there white girls in Kazakhstan? Check this out:

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100190449

I thought they were all Eurasian or semi-asian?
The white people are descendants of Russians, Ukrainians and Germans who's settled there within the past 100 years.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

J.Adama wrote:So those women are just sluts?
Most are normal, the ones who actively look for foreigners who do not even speak the local language are probably people with ulterior motives. If you go the local route and try to fit in, you will not find too many sluts. But many guys prefer sluts.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ladislav, check out this hot Kazakhstan girl. Wow. She looks like a Eurasian model!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/283755

have2fly
Junior Poster

YES

Post by have2fly »

Guys, I have to add to this post.

ABSOLUTELY the best countries to go to find a good wife! Even Russian girls are much more devoted to their men in these countries, so you don't have to go for Asian chick if you don't want to. Myself, I had sex with 2 Russian girls from Kazakhstan and those were great. My ex-girlfriend was an exchange student from Uzbekistan and OMG - she was giving the best blowjobs in the world! She would do whatever is possible to smooth out any situation, always respectful, always understanding, very devoted, caring, kind, tender, extremely clean and fresh etc. When she was going back to Uzbekistan, she said that I was the best guy she ever met in her life, someone that is truly good for creating a family. Oh yes, now she has a Ph.D. and has many offers for teaching jobs in EU or USA, so she could be easily making tons of money and be loving and caring wife too. She is not even 30 yet :)

People in Eastern Europe are slowly getting used to foreigners coming to find a wife. While people in Ex-Soviet Asian countries remain undiscovered and unexplored by foreigners. Uzbek girls are extremely beautiful, well-shaped and educated. Yes, they are mostly Muslim, but it is much more liberal Muslim religion compared to other Middle Eastern-Asian countries (I had already dated about 5 Muslim girls, 4 from Russia and 1 Uzbek).

Uzbek girls are pretty much the best for family - they cook, clean, wash, work and love you. Their customs forbids having sex before wedding, it is getting eased nowadays, but still remains in society.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

I know some more liberal Sufi muslim type people. :) Fun to be around.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

And here I was thinking that the Baltic countries were the new frontier.... You're way ahead, Ladislav!

In my college, there was a beautiful girl from Turkmenistan, but I was too stupid to talk to her much at that time.

I also wonder what Armenia and Azerbaijan are like.