Paid internet shills and debunkers

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If there are paid shills on the internet, why haven't any of them come out and blown the whistle and said, "I was a paid internet shill. This is who hired me..." and so and so?

Btw, here is an obvious example of a paid shill online. In the IMDB boards for the JFK movie, this shill compares JFK's head during the fatal shot to a baseball bat, which is the most moronic comparison I've ever seen.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102138/boa ... #201922629
the one thing that made me believes that Oswald was the lone shooter is that kennedy goes straight backwards when hit in the head This makes perfect sense if he was shot by Oswald from behind becuz an object always moves towards the shooter when shot not in the direction of the bullet as CTers says. It is a law of phisics that an object moves towards something pushing against it Peeples do not fly back away from a shooter like they does in the movees but towards the shooter. This video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koSaDcTNNVk shows how an object moves in the direction of where it came from when hit. Notice how the ball flys towards the pitcher when coming off the bat just like how Kennedy flys back towards the book depoitory where Oswald fired the shot.

One thing that made me thinks that it was Oswald is that Kennedy and Conelly was both hit by the same bullet at the sAME tIME BECUZ cONELLY TURnED AROUND aFTER THEY WAS BOTH HIT AND yelled for Kennedy to get down becuz shots was being fired If you looks at the film at 8 seconds in you can see Conelly turns around and atrts yelling for Kennedy to get down becuz they was both hitted. Look at the film for yourself http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozx4_4DZp38 they was both hitted by the same bullet or Conelly would not have turned around to warn Kennedy/

Only dumbed down peeples who do not watch TV shows like Inside the TArget CAR and the one where they proved the magic bullet is real http://www.history-matters.com/essays/j ... ages/figur e_4_lrg.jpg still believes in a conspeericy. Watch more TV like me and go to John Mc Adams web site and read his book and you will be as smart as us.

I LikE WatcH Tv
My laughing response to him:

My God. You are a terrible actor. Not even a redneck would make such a moronic statement. You can't compare Kennedy's head with a baseball bat. Kennedy's head was not swinging like a bat. It was stationary. If the bat didn't swing and just sat there, it would move AWAY from the ball after the ball hit it. It would not move toward the ball, unless someone swung it. Your analogy fails even in baseball.

Your post has to be the dumbest I've ever seen.

Not even you could be dumb enough to think that. Not even someone with a 0 IQ would think that.

Clearly you are a shill and paid internet propagandist no doubt.

No one who has fired a gun or been in the military thinks that an object flies toward the shooter. Go ask anyone who's been in the military.

That's a blatant lie. Not even a child would believe it.

What if JFK's head moved forward? Then you'd say that it was proof that it came from the back right?! BUSTED!!!

So either way, you will draw the same conclusion. You aren't seeking the truth here. You have an agenda. It's obvious. Watch the films I mentioned above to learn some real history.

Your fiction won't even make the fiction section. You are a terrible actor. You give yourself away since even the dumbest person in the world wouldn't make that statement.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is someone who claimed to work as a paid online shill before.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread738780/pg1
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Winston wrote:If there are paid shills on the internet, why haven't any of them come out and blown the whistle and said, "I was a paid internet shill. This is who hired me..." and so and so?
There have been PLENTY of people come forward who claim they used to work for the Illuminati or inside the Illuminati machine in some way, shape or form. It is safe to assume "paid internet shill" is one of the lowest of low rungs of working for the Illuminati. The usual job of an agent is to be a paid "moderator" on a forum. David Icke has at least one Illuminati agent moderator on his sites...the one who banned me. A woman no less.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Winston wrote:If there are paid shills on the internet, why haven't any of them come out and blown the whistle and said, "I was a paid internet shill. This is who hired me..." and so and so?
There have been PLENTY of people come forward who claim they used to work for the Illuminati or inside the Illuminati machine in some way, shape or form. It is safe to assume "paid internet shill" is one of the lowest of low rungs of working for the Illuminati. The usual job of an agent is to be a paid "moderator" on a forum. David Icke has at least one Illuminati agent moderator on his sites...the one who banned me. A woman no less.
How do you know she wasn't just a mean feminist who didn't like your posts, rather than an Illuminati shill?

Do these paid internet shills know that they are lying or working for the Illuminati? Wouldn't they just be told that they are working for the government to try to squash conspiracy rumors?

They do seem low rung, from how stupid they sound. Did you see that guy above comparing Kennedy's head in the Zapruder film with a baseball fact? That's the most moronic comparison I've ever heard. Not even a person with a zero IQ would say that. Or even a redneck.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of an internet forum
It's rare to encounter a forum that is not overrun with shills. This is their modus operandi.

http://www.picassodreams.com/picasso_dr ... forum.html

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of an internet forum
It's rare to encounter a forum that is not overrun with shills. This is their modus operandi.

Good find, Winston. You can assume that various barnacles will clin to the hull of your ship.

"Technique #4 - 'INFORMATION COLLECTION'

Information collection is also a very effective method to determine the psychological level of the forum members, and to gather intelligence that can be used against them. In this technique in a light and positive environment a 'show you mine so me yours' posting is initiated. From the number of replies and the answers that are provided much statistical information can be gathered. An example is to post your 'favourite weapon' and then encourage other members of the forum to showcase what they have. In this matter it can be determined by reverse proration what percentage of the forum community owns a firearm, and or a illegal weapon. This same method can be used by posing as one of the form members and posting your favourite 'technique of operation.' From the replies various methods that the group utilizes can be studied and effective methods developed to stop them from their activities."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of an internet forum

So Winston please create a PayPal or merchant card account so I can contribute $10. I want you support your effort to surf the web, stay informed, and stay COINTELRO-fee.

I'm serious.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:

So Winston please create a PayPal or merchant card account so I can contribute $10. I want you support your effort to surf the web, stay informed, and stay COINTELRO-fee.

I'm serious.
How is $10 going to help keep internet shills off his forum? lol

If you want to donate, you can just buy my ebook at the Ebooks tab at the top.

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebooks.php

Then at least you'll get something for it.

Anyway, I'm trying to get out of here, not surf the web more. lol. I'm trying to stop this web surfing addiction. It's wasting many months of my life.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
How is $10 going to help keep internet shills off his forum?
$10 x 12 months a year x several dozen active members = a thank you to Winston for what he does
Winston wrote: If you want to donate, you can just buy my ebook at the Ebooks tab at the top.

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebooks.php
Umm not that I really want an ebook but OK I will - so there! :mrgreen:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A video about paid internet shills who work for the FBI's CointelPro and how to spot them.