I need some assistance, guys.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

I need some assistance, guys.

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

I am looking for something on the internet that talks about how to respond to RELIGIOUS-BASED shaming tactics (i.e. "Since you're alive and healthy, you should consider yourself to be blessed!").

If anyone knows where I can find such information, can you please post it here or send me a PM?

Thanks a bunch!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: I need some assistance, guys.

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

The assistance you need is to be told not to respond. Spend your time building your own business or collaborating with someone to build a business.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

What? Why don't you stop hanging around these people? Or I don't know, maybe thnk about what they're saying for a minute? Maybe they have a point... as long as you aren't being dragged to some stupid western church though, you should be fine.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

@CJ

Just because they may have every reason in the universe to be happy doesn't mean the next person does...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I need some assistance, guys.

Post by momopi »

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:@CJ
Just because they may have every reason in the universe to be happy doesn't mean the next person does...
Why aren't YOU happy is the better question. :D