Women with half shaved heads! I HATE IT!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Intolerant wrote:Just more examples of human toilets.
lmao! :lol:
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Camp38
Freshman Poster

Post by Camp38 »

This is actually a very disturbing trend in human social dynamics. If you listen to some of Chomsky's lectures and read his books about the influence of the early social engineers like Bernay's, who was the American nephew of Freud as well as Walter Lippmann, Hume during the enlightenment period or even the founding fathers who looked at the masses as bewildered herd, who needed to be consistently distracted and kept out of the political arena. Important decisions needed to be made for them lest they organize and quickly become the raging herd. Freud saw WWI as a testimony of this instinctual primordial impulse. Bernays witnessed that crowds of humans triggered this even further. This is why people, especially in a consumer driven non-culture like the USA are easily manipulated. Gain wealth forget all but self was the mantra driven into their collectivist psyche. Anything meaningful and log term like discourse or conversation does not compute.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Ah yes, I quite liked the little I've read of Hume. I should read more. Chomsky I always respected more as a linguist. The phrase "non-culture" captures America perfectly.
Atarii
Freshman Poster

Post by Atarii »

I must bashfully admit that I like the style of a woman with a shaved head. It's "boyish" in the most girly, cute way one could use the word "boyish."
I like that, and I like very long hair. Down to the back of the knees.

The half-shaved look, well-- I think a couple of the girls in your first post successfully made it look good. Many of them made it look raunchy, but me? I would prefer a girl have a terrible haircut than to dye her hair, punch holes in her body with which to shove shrapnel, or wear "foundation." (Hint: If you hate your face, wear foundation.)
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

I like thick long full hair on women, them shaving it is highly aberrant and unattractive.

Imo, women should look very feminine, full red lips, luscious curves, long thick locks of hair and creamy skin makes me wanna peel her clothes off slowly. On the other hand, women looking like men makes me want to be a priest lol.
bornalnoc
Freshman Poster

Post by bornalnoc »

I personally love the edgy look that a undercut, partially shaved, or even sometimes buzzed or shaved head a woman can have when doing that. I therefore obviously subscribe to the philosophy of 'to each their own', which is true from as simple as liking blondes over brunettes or curly hair over straight hair. I do always wonder that some people seem to be unable to recognize a feminine face, look, body in general when they rely so heavily on the woman's hair though. The 'it makes them look masculine' is so superficial, it is the one argument against it that I temper my acceptance of that persons opinion on most things sadly.

That being said, only better looking women can truly pull off the look. A woman that tends to have less pretty, or less feminine facial traits or body figure can seriously skew the impression they give as being more masculine, but that isn't that the haircut makes them look masculine, it is that they already did to some degree and losing the longer hair takes away a trait typically thought of as feminine which helped cover it up.

I am undecided on 'some' piercings, and not a fan of tattoos in general. But I don't think they make them look masculine for sure.

Finally, the debate on what is curvy and what is 'fat' is again a personal choice, to a point. I think at some point 95% of the population would look and say that she is fat rather than curvy. But the example pictures shown, the left one is certainly not what I believe curvy describes. nor does the right one. I think 'curvy' would fall in the middle but on the left-hand pictures side of the middle certainly :).

My two cents. Just had to contribute due to the number of friends I have heard in the past say a short haircut on a woman makes her look like a boy. I always get concerned that they spent their teens in love with hair band singers confusing them for girls.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

bornalnoc wrote:I personally love the edgy look that a undercut, partially shaved, or even sometimes buzzed or shaved head a woman can have when doing that. I therefore obviously subscribe to the philosophy of 'to each their own', which is true from as simple as liking blondes over brunettes or curly hair over straight hair. I do always wonder that some people seem to be unable to recognize a feminine face, look, body in general when they rely so heavily on the woman's hair though. The 'it makes them look masculine' is so superficial, it is the one argument against it that I temper my acceptance of that persons opinion on most things sadly.

That being said, only better looking women can truly pull off the look. A woman that tends to have less pretty, or less feminine facial traits or body figure can seriously skew the impression they give as being more masculine, but that isn't that the haircut makes them look masculine, it is that they already did to some degree and losing the longer hair takes away a trait typically thought of as feminine which helped cover it up.

I am undecided on 'some' piercings, and not a fan of tattoos in general. But I don't think they make them look masculine for sure.

Finally, the debate on what is curvy and what is 'fat' is again a personal choice, to a point. I think at some point 95% of the population would look and say that she is fat rather than curvy. But the example pictures shown, the left one is certainly not what I believe curvy describes. nor does the right one. I think 'curvy' would fall in the middle but on the left-hand pictures side of the middle certainly :).

My two cents. Just had to contribute due to the number of friends I have heard in the past say a short haircut on a woman makes her look like a boy. I always get concerned that they spent their teens in love with hair band singers confusing them for girls.
Sounds like Google had lied to you. You should check out SIMPs-R-Us.blogspot.com. They could use a newbie like you.
bornalnoc
Freshman Poster

Post by bornalnoc »

Google has lied to me? I don't recall mentioning Google. And as to that being my first post, pretty sure every one on here posted a new one at least once. Nice to know that no matter what board you go to, you can find simple minded people that feel the need to cast stones simply because my posted opinion didn't match up with your OPINION.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

bornalnoc wrote:I personally love the edgy look that a undercut, partially shaved, or even sometimes buzzed or shaved head a woman can have when doing that. I therefore obviously subscribe to the philosophy of 'to each their own', which is true from as simple as liking blondes over brunettes or curly hair over straight hair. I do always wonder that some people seem to be unable to recognize a feminine face, look, body in general when they rely so heavily on the woman's hair though. The 'it makes them look masculine' is so superficial, it is the one argument against it that I temper my acceptance of that persons opinion on most things sadly.

Well...everyone has their preferences, so I can't criticize your comments. The only time I've ever been attracted to a female with that type of hairstyle has been Miley Cyrus--believe or not, LOL! (I know, I'm a weirdo).

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

bornalnoc wrote:Google has lied to me? I don't recall mentioning Google. And as to that being my first post, pretty sure every one on here posted a new one at least once. Nice to know that no matter what board you go to, you can find simple minded people that feel the need to cast stones simply because my posted opinion didn't match up with your OPINION.
In actuality, when need be, I can raise to the occasion. Based on your first response, it was abysmally, feeble-minded, guy. Your second response was idle so it will be omitted (and rightfully forgiven lol). Your personality would not mesh well beyond the Anglosphere. Even Adama (a long-time rival but I think he and I are "okay" for now) feels that people like you (he didn't say you per sé, but I know he's talking about people similar to you) should stay within the Anglosphere confines. This is not about Anglo-Saxons as a race, but as a salacious culture of vitriol alas you'd fit right in.

Sounds cryptic and incoherent? Well it isn't.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Miley is trying to front like she's elegant, but after all that has been said and done, she had partially come out of the di.ck and balls of Billy Ray.

Here's how "elegant" she is:

Cheers to you, Zboy1 ;-)
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I think it comes down to social proof. Any time there is a party ( physically or metaphorically <success>), women will flock to them and do what they do, regardless of whether it makes sense.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

There are a lot worse trends in fashion... At least these women try to look good instead of just going for the most practical solution.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

yeah well...

they all have a cattle like mentality. monkey see monkey do. everyone is doing that shaved look so i should do it to. everyone fallows the herd mentality.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Have you noticed Miley Cyrus looks a lot like Justin Bieber. I've always felt that if you dig the androgynous look you have to be at least a little bit gay or bi in the closet.