About Ginger

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Johnny1975 wrote:I get the feeling that me, jboy and ryanx are going to be the bestest of pals. Come on you two, get on the love boat. You know it's going to happen. Just tidy up your loose ends and we can make this forum a better place. And lets never let a fictional female come between us again.

Seriously, sort it out, otherwise my friend Juanita1975 will come and knock your heads together.

Bring on juanita1975 and I'll invite Jgirl to join in lol. Ryanx (x ryan? Coz he is gay? Or Ryan-X, as mentally deranged) will probably say RegineY will join over lol. With Ginger gone, Gringo can come join the party too.

Bro, I believe RyanX has achieved a new level of crazy. He literally broke under minor prodding. What a weakling.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jboy
Freshman Poster

Re: About Ginger

Post by jboy »

Rock wrote:Guys, I'm on my way to the States (Philippine Airlines) with a 2 week stop-over in Phils. This time, I've spent my visit in Metro Manila, Davao, and General Santos and met many interesting people.

One of them is Ginger. I started chatting with her online a few weeks ago and before going to Mindinao, met her in person (she lives in Metro Manila). It was only supposed to be for a chat at Greenbelt 3 but the stimulating conversation and entertainment would just not stop so we hung-out all night into the middle of the next day.

Just to confirm, she is no troll - a lot of fun, in ways nerdy and introverted, but at the same time well spoken with a great sense of humor (IMO) as she lectures for a living. But she's not so good at directions and has somewhat poor eyesight so I had to play the role of the local guide, lol. She has an excellent command of English and is an out-of-the-box thinking type who is curious about all sorts of things (got a huge kick out of Winston after I showed her this site and some of his vids and feud posts and blogs).

Physically, she stands out here given her mix of Pinay, white, and Chinese blood. Very much an outlier from garden variety Filipino culture. Or is she. Thing is, I've met several similar types with independent creative thinking, strong English, and old school western middle class values. These types tend to be in the grey middle between the poor masses and rich elite. Most of them seem to be from Metro Manila area too.

Be kind to her and enjoy her while she lasts here. I plan to meet her again before I leave :)

She did not last long, we made sure of that lol.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

jboy wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:I get the feeling that me, jboy and ryanx are going to be the bestest of pals. Come on you two, get on the love boat. You know it's going to happen. Just tidy up your loose ends and we can make this forum a better place. And lets never let a fictional female come between us again.

Seriously, sort it out, otherwise my friend Juanita1975 will come and knock your heads together.

Bring on juanita1975 and I'll invite Jgirl to join in lol. Ryanx (x ryan? Coz he is gay? Or Ryan-X, as mentally deranged) will probably say RegineY will join over lol. With Ginger gone, Gringo can come join the party too.

Bro, I believe RyanX has achieved a new level of crazy. He literally broke under minor prodding. What a weakling.
Ryanx, are you going to take that? :D
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

Johnny1975 wrote:
jboy wrote:

Notice how she never directly addresses any inconsistencies. Isn't that typical of bitchy females? You corner them with logic and evidence and they become hysterical. I don't know why she doesn't just come right out and admit she is Ginger and be done with it.

I mean, come on! "My mom is german-russian-dutch-norwegian and my dad is chinese-japanese-pinoy-some other NEA mix" Give me a break!

You would think such diverse genes would have produced an intelligent, elegant individual - instead we have a mutt on our hands with a severe case of sexual identity crisis.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Ok. Jboy, if you're Ginger, just own up now and let's all move on.

Ryanx, if you're Ginger, own up.

Both of you : You both know if you're Ginger or not. If you're not Ginger, and if you still think the other is Ginger, just drop it. If they haven't admitted it yet, they never will, so don't waste your energy.

This is getting ridiculous. It's really boring now. You're spoiling this forum. No one cares. Stop arguing. You're both so obsessed. If I hear another word from either of you, I'm going to dedicate my life to tracking you down and banging your heads together. Not another word.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Johnny1975 wrote:Ok. Jboy, if you're Ginger, just own up now and let's all move on.

Both of you : You both know if you're Ginger or not. If you're not Ginger, and if you still think the other is Ginger, just drop it. If they haven't admitted it yet, they never will, so don't waste your energy.

This is getting ridiculous. It's really boring now. You're spoiling this forum. No one cares. Stop arguing. You're both so obsessed. If I hear another word from either of you, I'm going to dedicate my life to tracking you down and banging your heads together. Not another word.
I've admitted I am Ginger quite a few times. The geriatric pig can't make up its mind. See my quoted posts below
jboy wrote:
ryanx wrote:
jboy wrote:
ryanx wrote:
I don't see where Winston says she has an attitude and you sir is plain delusional.

All I see is that Rock recruited Ginger to post and perhaps serve as amusement for the men here. He has made flaming threads to ensure she gets targeted as often as possible.

I don't see where you are basing your accusations of her just because she disagreed with you on one thread and spurned your advances (I saw the evidence). She spurned me too so she might as well be a whore pimped by Rock for all we know. It might thrill you to know that when Rock told her to, she immediately cut off all contact from members here. That sounds fishy.

The only people here who have seen her in person is me (but ryanx says we are one person), then there is Winston, but who knows, he must be lying about meeting her and saying she is a great person, and of course Rock, who could be Ginger too for all we know.

This thread is sick, degenerate, and only shows how cruel people can be and how insane the western world is.

Even Rock posing as Ginger gets attention he craves. I applaud the genius and the theatrics.
This is just simply hilarious...keep it coming Jboy, I mean Ginger, I mean Jboy...oh I don't know what I mean. :lol:
You are not even man enough to get your vasectomy. You should be sucking my balls right now.

Look Winston, he violated your reprimand, lol this thread is indeed hilarious
Are you sure you are a boy? If you are then you are the bitchiest 'boy' I have ever come across. If you were not so bitchy I would definitely conclude you were gay - with your obsession with cocks and balls and bending men over. The only people who dig up old posts to try to score a cheap shot are bitchy women and that's why I am inclined to think that you are indeed a woman. How could I have violated Winston's 'reprimand' if my post was directed at you, Jboy! You are not Ginger...are you? hahaha!

Wow you must be really obsessed with Ginger. You keep mentioning her even though Winston told you to lay off of her. That is your violation, gee please practice your posting comprehension lol. I am Ginger, that makes you gay lol.
jboy wrote:
ryanx wrote:
Haha, good one Smile but really, stop feeding the low-life attention monger. We keep him here for comic relief.
I can think of other relief uses for you and it is not comic, unless you think gag reflex is comic.

Ginger! Who is Jboy? Really? Who is he/she/it? I know as a woman it is hard for you to be honest and straightforward but try just this once!

Only way you will illicit someone's gag reflex is if they see your face or if your peewee grows at least 5 more inches lol.

I am Ginger.
See, you keep forgetting things, you must be going senile lol.

If you describe me as bitchy, bitchiest boy, then you admit you are the bitchiest geriatric pig? You seem to be keen on describing yourself and your homosexual preferences. I say pig, you see sodomy LOL.

See how quickly you forget your earlier claim I am not Ginger grandpa, you must be getting really old lol.
ryanx wrote:
YOU keep describing yourself lol.

YOU must be obsessed with Ginger. Yeah I am Ginger, what are YOU gonna do with it? YOU are sick lol.
Somehow I doubt you are Ginger. She is intelligent. You on the other hand are an imbecile!

I am only obsessed with prats like you and if it wasn't against the law to hit a minor I would slap you so hard you wouldn't know if you were coming or going.
You can't even remember your own posts lol. Who is keeping multiple personalities now? Lol
Reposted for the geriatric pig's reading pleasure.

Senility plus psychosis is not a very good combo lol.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Ryanx, I am Ginger, I've said this too many times lol

Post by jboy »

ryanx wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
jboy wrote:

Notice how she never directly addresses any inconsistencies. Isn't that typical of bitchy females? You corner them with logic and evidence and they become hysterical. I don't know why she doesn't just come right out and admit she is Ginger and be done with it.i

I mean, come on! "My mom is german-russian-dutch-norwegian and my dad is chinese-japanese-pinoy-some other NEA mix" Give me a break!

You would think such diverse genes would have produced an intelligent, elegant individual - instead we have a mutt on our hands with a severe case of sexual identity crisis.
Johnny1975 wrote:Ok. Jboy, if you're Ginger, just own up now and let's all move on.

I've admitted I am Ginger quite a few times. The geriatric pig can't make up its mind. See my quoted posts below
jboy wrote:
ryanx wrote:
jboy wrote:
ryanx wrote:
I don't see where Winston says she has an attitude and you sir is plain delusional.

All I see is that Rock recruited Ginger to post and perhaps serve as amusement for the men here. He has made flaming threads to ensure she gets targeted as often as possible.

I don't see where you are basing your accusations of her just because she disagreed with you on one thread and spurned your advances (I saw the evidence). She spurned me too so she might as well be a whore pimped by Rock for all we know. It might thrill you to know that when Rock told her to, she immediately cut off all contact from members here. That sounds fishy.

The only people here who have seen her in person is me (but ryanx says we are one person), then there is Winston, but who knows, he must be lying about meeting her and saying she is a great person, and of course Rock, who could be Ginger too for all we know.

This thread is sick, degenerate, and only shows how cruel people can be and how insane the western world is.

Even Rock posing as Ginger gets attention he craves. I applaud the genius and the theatrics.
This is just simply hilarious...keep it coming Jboy, I mean Ginger, I mean Jboy...oh I don't know what I mean. :lol:
You are not even man enough to get your vasectomy. You should be sucking my balls right now.

Look Winston, he violated your reprimand, lol this thread is indeed hilarious
Are you sure you are a boy? If you are then you are the bitchiest 'boy' I have ever come across. If you were not so bitchy I would definitely conclude you were gay - with your obsession with cocks and balls and bending men over. The only people who dig up old posts to try to score a cheap shot are bitchy women and that's why I am inclined to think that you are indeed a woman. How could I have violated Winston's 'reprimand' if my post was directed at you, Jboy! You are not Ginger...are you? hahaha!

Wow you must be really obsessed with Ginger. You keep mentioning her even though Winston told you to lay off of her. That is your violation, gee please practice your posting comprehension lol. I am Ginger, that makes you gay lol.
jboy wrote:
ryanx wrote:
Haha, good one Smile but really, stop feeding the low-life attention monger. We keep him here for comic relief.
I can think of other relief uses for you and it is not comic, unless you think gag reflex is comic.

Ginger! Who is Jboy? Really? Who is he/she/it? I know as a woman it is hard for you to be honest and straightforward but try just this once!

Only way you will illicit someone's gag reflex is if they see your face or if your peewee grows at least 5 more inches lol.

I am Ginger.
See, you keep forgetting things, you must be going senile lol.

If you describe me as bitchy, bitchiest boy, then you admit you are the bitchiest geriatric pig? You seem to be keen on describing yourself and your homosexual preferences. I say pig, you see sodomy LOL.

See how quickly you forget your earlier claim I am not Ginger grandpa, you must be getting really old lol.
ryanx wrote:
YOU keep describing yourself lol.

YOU must be obsessed with Ginger. Yeah I am Ginger, what are YOU gonna do with it? YOU are sick lol.
Somehow I doubt you are Ginger. She is intelligent. You on the other hand are an imbecile!

I am only obsessed with prats like you and if it wasn't against the law to hit a minor I would slap you so hard you wouldn't know if you were coming or going.
You can't even remember your own posts lol. Who is keeping multiple personalities now? Lol
Reposted for the geriatric pig's reading pleasure.

Senility plus psychosis is not a very good combo lol.

I am Ginger. I've stated I'm a 'she' so many times. Get help lol.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Ryanx, see how Ginger admitted to being me lol

Post by jboy »

Ginger wrote:
jboy wrote:
ryanx wrote:

I am Ginger.

Stop quoting him, I don't like wasting my time reading his posts, I already placed him on ignore and now you do this....baddddd jboy haha!

Okay I fess up, I AM MALE. Rock and Winston knows about it. Also I AM JBOY.
Nothing you can do about it. Everyone in HA knows it and no one gives a d.amn. You are Ginger obsessed lol.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

I am Ginger. I've stated I'm a 'she' so many times
I just wanted to make sure. OK, we are done with this silliness. Welcome back Ginger! We love you really :wink: You are much more authentic when you are being yourself instead of hiding behind this androgynous persona.

I hereby promise to never bother or harass Ginger when she posts on this forum, in any shape or form. If I ever say anything it will be to say something nice or to agree with her or just give a virtual hug.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

ryanx wrote:
I am Ginger. I've stated I'm a 'she' so many times
I just wanted to make sure. OK, we are done with this silliness. Welcome back Ginger! We love you really :wink: You are much more authentic when you are being yourself instead of hiding behind this androgynous persona.

I hereby promise to never bother or harass Ginger when she posts on this forum, in any shape or form. If I ever say anything it will be to say something nice or to agree with her or just give a virtual hug.

I hate to break this to you but I am also Winston. You can ask Ginger about it lol.

Seriously, get over Ginger, she is out there livin la vida loca and losers talk about her as if she is the best topic to talk about. Men should get laid to avoid getting loco lol.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Ok now that it's all settled, you can both stop going on about it. Ryanx, Jboy is Ginger. It's over. Jboy, Ryanx knows that you're Ginger. That's it. Finished. Now stop it, this is embarrassing. I mean it, not another word.

No! Don't even think about it!
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

Johnny1975 wrote:Ok now that it's all settled, you can both stop going on about it. Ryanx, Jboy is Ginger. It's over. Jboy, Ryanx knows that you're Ginger. That's it. Finished. Now stop it, this is embarrassing. I mean it, not another word.

lol
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

ryanx wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Ok now that it's all settled, you can both stop going on about it. Ryanx, Jboy is Ginger. It's over. Jboy, Ryanx knows that you're Ginger. That's it. Finished. Now stop it, this is embarrassing. I mean it, not another word.

lol
Lol {louder than ryanx}