Why are guys trained to diss one another?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
JohnDoe
Freshman Poster

Why are guys trained to diss one another?

Post by JohnDoe »

(snip)
Last edited by JohnDoe on March 16th, 2016, 7:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are guys trained to diss one another?

Post by zboy1 »

JohnDoe wrote:Why are men raised to be at odds with one another? So many guys like to embarrass, insult and hit their "friends" for fun.

Then there are songs that perpetuate this tension with lyrics like "I'll take your girl away from you"

Why are men raised to one up each other? Why can't we have some unity and be a comradery?
I hate that crap! That's why females have such power over us--because men are such d*cks to each other. The 'macho' culture is what perpetuates the problem. On the other hand, I'd rather work in an environment that was all male, since females can be complete bit*hes to work with in the workplace. Why is that? Males often bond very well together in the workplace and in environments like the gym, Boy Scouts, or male organizations like the VFW. But, individually, men can be complete d*cks with each other--like I mentioned before. Strange...isn't it?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

JohnDoe wrote:Why are men raised to be at odds with one another? So many guys like to embarrass, insult and hit their "friends" for fun.

Then there are songs that perpetuate this tension with lyrics like "I'll take your girl away from you"

Why are men raised to one up each other? Why can't we have some unity and be a comradery?
f**k you.

Well come on, someone had to do it.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Ghost wrote:Because men will compete for p***y to the exclusion of their friends if they live in such a society. p***y is made artificially scarce so men will often react as if there is no price too high to pay for it - even to the detriment of your friends.

I want to add to that, that this is a way to tell a true friend from an asshole in disguise. My closest friend once didn't pursue a girl I was interested (whom he was also interested in) in because of me. I bungled it anyway, but he did the right thing. That's a great way to tell who your friends are.
As Educated Negro once said, "Foreign men don't sweat their own [good-looking] women" because in most foreign countries, prostitution is very much practiced (legal or not - most foreign countries turn the other cheek) and it keeps a "checks and balances" system on maintaining patriarchal nuclear families unlike the Anglosphere.

Since prostitution is illegal-as-f.uck in the U.S. of Gay, it contributes to why men feel inert, due to western, societal pressure, so they feverishly go ahead and scoop up women at such a "precocious" age hence how hard it has become to make friends and dates outside and past high-school years. Furthermore, due to the existence of narcissism of abysmal-looking women whom think they are at least a 6/7 because they feel just because men want to marry them at such an age that their value goes up (alas their ego).

And the "benefactors" of how America was founded: by the Pilgrims and Puritans hence the term puritanical. That's why there's such a minute window-of-opportunity to talk about sex and/or do it at the right place and right time hence why drinking is so popular - it is the liaison catalyst for beta males to bang western skanks. Looking handsome doesn't move these cluck-cluck chickenhead women anymore!

In the Black American community in the 90s, cunnilingus became the new "it" factor, right after "light-skinned" "died out" so now the dark-skinned thugs were praised by Black American women whereas light-skinned/melanin-challenged men had to date non-Black, non-racist women. Then it got to the point where being dark-skinned men and thugs were being praised by non-Black, non-racist women so now the light-skinned educated non-thug guy is left with his d.ick in the dirt and either can do three things: (1) wife up a feminist hair-hat/weave hooligan; (2) wife up a man succumbing to all the gay men hitting on him or (3) the best option IMHO: is to "Passport. Visa. Plane Ticket. Expatriate.". Just saying.
JohnDoe
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoe »

(snip)
Last edited by JohnDoe on March 16th, 2016, 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Ghost wrote:Because men will compete for p***y to the exclusion of their friends if they live in such a society. p***y is made artificially scarce so men will often react as if there is no price too high to pay for it - even to the detriment of your friends.

I want to add to that, that this is a way to tell a true friend from an asshole in disguise. My closest friend once didn't pursue a girl I was interested (whom he was also interested in) in because of me. I bungled it anyway, but he did the right thing. That's a great way to tell who your friends are.
Had the same thing happen to me, best way to tell who are your real friends yeah.

To OP: google sperm wars
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Trust me it's nothing compared to how women treat each other. If I was renting an apartment and I'd want decent people I'd never accept 2 women. I'd accept 2 men or a man and a woman but 2 women (friends or not) will always get into an argument over something.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

JohnDoe wrote:I'd rather work with guys as well, because they tend to be more productive than women. They tend to focus on getting work done, rather than wasting time with idle chatter and causing trouble like women do. I agree that its strange for men to be work together peacefully at times, but off work they go back to dissing one another.

Still I'd choose working with guys over women any day. Their not even in the same league as women when it comes to confrontation at work.
100% agree. I have become proactive about avoiding workplaces with female employees - particularly if they are in positions of authority. Thankfully I now have a job where I am happy, where there is no internal conflict due to the total absence of female employees. I have even heard WOMEN saying that they don't like working with other women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

clowny wrote:
JohnDoe wrote:I'd rather work with guys as well, because they tend to be more productive than women. They tend to focus on getting work done, rather than wasting time with idle chatter and causing trouble like women do. I agree that its strange for men to be work together peacefully at times, but off work they go back to dissing one another.

Still I'd choose working with guys over women any day. Their not even in the same league as women when it comes to confrontation at work.
100% agree. I have become proactive about avoiding workplaces with female employees - particularly if they are in positions of authority. Thankfully I now have a job where I am happy, where there is no internal conflict due to the total absence of female employees. I have even heard WOMEN saying that they don't like working with other women.
I have even heard women say they would rather have a man as a boss, than a woman as a boss. I am looking for a new job and one thing I really want, is to work in an all male environment if I can find it.

Believe me, where I am at now, it's half women and the women don't do NEARLY as much work as the men do. They spend their time talking and gossiping about various things. The men are much more productive and more civil to one another than the women are.

Wish me luck in finding a job where it's either all men or mostly all men working at the company.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

It's simple. There is WAY TOO MUCH competition for quality women in America. Next time you are out running errands, play a little game in your head. Make a mental note of all the pretty women you see regardless if they are married or not. Fact of the matter is there are very few attractive women in the States. Atleast to me, I find most of them either too chubby, too masculine or too full of themselves.

So if you have thousands upon thousands of guys fighting for the same table scraps naturally they get pissy towards each other.

I bet if you went over to Russia and the tables are turned ie not enough men to go around, you'll see the men acting like long lost brothers.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Because a lot of them are immature little shits who feel the need to put down others for fear of others doing the same first. They're probably chronically unhappy with a chip on their shoulder too. Just part of the general rise in incivility to which I think individualism has a large part to play.

There's definitely an innate fear of weakness, or should I say vulnerability being exposed, but the problem is that it has gone to the point where it's dysfunctional, where others are perceived as threats leading guys to bully or push each others buttons, because they feel threatened inside. I'm on about the unhealthy, socially darwinistic culture here. Individualism and the stiff-upp-lip probably has a big part to play too.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Whatever happened to bros before h**s?
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

An all-male dominated workplace is much preferred. As soon as there is even one woman, she can wreak havoc on all of the men's lives, or just the ones she doesnt like.

But all isnt always rosy when working with men. Many men are losers in the states. Deep inside they are just like women in that they are backstabbing, bitchy, insecure and out to ruin the reputation of other men. The men have to be much more slick at the backstabbing though, because there is a much greater chance at man to man retaliation if it is ever revealed who it is doing the backstabbing. So then it comes down to how much does the other man respect or fear you.

I have been in a work situation where men will take what you say and repeat it to other men and try to get a reaction. It is entertainment for them. Then there are the real losers who think that by bossing everyone else around them (even though they arent in a supervisory position) it makes them a big man. Then there are those who seek to criticize and condemn everyone around them verbally and openly. Their negativity becomes sickening.

IMO, most of the disgruntled men in the workplace are men who have never accomplished anything and know they never will. No family, no education, no savings, no property, nothing whatsoever.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

The lyrics you speak of are from the newest hip hop garbage. They get black people to do whatever they want, because most blacks are retarded. By design mind you. :D

The competition for p***y comes from the mindset of scarcity the government instilled in males. There's more than enough p***y in the US, clean or not.

This gets them to compete by fighting/killing each other for what? p***y and money. The jews make blacks eliminate each other. So their plans continue successfully.