What are foreign men like? Are they nice?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Post by lovelybunny »

We know how hard it i to approach us ladies and ask us out in the US, for its a taboo. However, it's NOT easy for us to get dates either. As a female in the US, if we allow a man to ask us out, we're seen as being easy or, since this nation has many psychos, seen as being crazy for accepting it. We generally cannot approach men either, for that's seen as slutty or being too forward in the least. or, we're thought to be bothering him on his usual routine of work or school. Hey, it's the culture. It takes two to tango, so don't blame it only on the women. Thus, in any case, maybe foreign men are better. How approachable are they, be they in Wetern, Central or Eastern Europe, as well as in Australia, Caribbean, Asia or Africa? The mideast I know about and will NOT bother. Are foreign men nice usually? Also, is it easier to make long lasting friends abroad than in the US?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Post by lovelybunny »

Think about it: If foriegn women are nice, their men must be too.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What are foreign men like? Are they nice?

Post by zboy1 »

lovelybunny wrote:We know how hard it i to approach us ladies and ask us out in the US, for its a taboo. However, it's NOT easy for us to get dates either. As a female in the US, if we allow a man to ask us out, we're seen as being easy or, since this nation has many psychos, seen as being crazy for accepting it. We generally cannot approach men either, for that's seen as slutty or being too forward in the least. or, we're thought to be bothering him on his usual routine of work or school. Hey, it's the culture. It takes two to tango, so don't blame it only on the women. Thus, in any case, maybe foreign men are better. How approachable are they, be they in Wetern, Central or Eastern Europe, as well as in Australia, Caribbean, Asia or Africa? The mideast I know about and will NOT bother. Are foreign men nice usually? Also, is it easier to make long lasting friends abroad than in the US?
I've noticed that whenever I'm overseas, the men aren't as obnoxious as American men--outside of the Anglo world, that is. Brits, Aussies, Kiwis, and some Canadians do tend to act like Americans too much for my liking. Non-Anglo men, on the other hand, still show machismo, but don't act like the typical meat-head American that we're used to in the States.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

lovelybunny wrote:We know how hard it i to approach us ladies and ask us out in the US, for its a taboo. However, it's NOT easy for us to get dates either. As a female in the US, if we allow a man to ask us out, we're seen as being easy or, since this nation has many psychos, seen as being crazy for accepting it. We generally cannot approach men either, for that's seen as slutty or being too forward in the least. or, we're thought to be bothering him on his usual routine of work or school. Hey, it's the culture. It takes two to tango, so don't blame it only on the women. Thus, in any case, maybe foreign men are better. How approachable are they, be they in Wetern, Central or Eastern Europe, as well as in Australia, Caribbean, Asia or Africa? The mideast I know about and will NOT bother. Are foreign men nice usually? Also, is it easier to make long lasting friends abroad than in the US?
Women in the US get asked out hundreds of times from their teen years through their twenties. Some women get asked out hundreds of times each year! :shock:

No where else in the world are women pursued as much as in America, the UK, Canada and Australia. Roosh estimates that a good looking women in America will get asked out 2,500 times by the time she get's married! :shock:

Now, on top of this, a recent survey showed that American women are the second least flirtatious women in the world! Women in America don't flirt with men or show any real signs of interest in men. On top of all this, men get rejected by most of the women they approach (and some women can reject men very cruelly).

Thank God there are countries out there where women flirt with men and are friendly towards men.

For women America is a dating paradise, for men it's a dating hell!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

foreign men

Post by lovelybunny »

To jamesbond: Always? lol. When you say American culture is mostly talking about business, and men are discouraged from asking women out, do you REALLY think we get asked out all the time? Makes no sense. To be blunt, in the US, women AND men are told to not talk unless it's business related, and women who're asked out by men will reject them cuz it's NTO in the culture, so MANY men do NTO even bother. Sorry, it goes both ways. Either way, I prefer foreign men abroad. If the women are approachable, so must be the men. I'd try them.
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Post by lovelybunny »

zboy1 wrote:
lovelybunny wrote:We know how hard it i to approach us ladies and ask us out in the US, for its a taboo. However, it's NOT easy for us to get dates either. As a female in the US, if we allow a man to ask us out, we're seen as being easy or, since this nation has many psychos, seen as being crazy for accepting it. We generally cannot approach men either, for that's seen as slutty or being too forward in the least. or, we're thought to be bothering him on his usual routine of work or school. Hey, it's the culture. It takes two to tango, so don't blam it only on the women. Thus, in any case, maybe foreign men are better. How approachab are they, be they in Wetern, Central or Eastern Europe, as well as in Australia, Caribbean, Asia or Africa? The mideast I know about and will NOT bother. Are foreign men nice usually? Also, is it easier to make long lasting friends abroad than in the US?
I've noticed that whenever I'm overseas, the men aren't as obnoxious as American men--outside of the Anglo world, that is. Brits, Aussies, Kiwis, and some Canadians do tend to act like Americans too much for my liking. Non-Anglo men, on the other hand, still show machismo, but don't act like the typical meat-head American that we're used to in the States.
Aren't British and Canadian men usually more approachable and softer than American men? How are non Anglo men not meat-headed?
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Post by lovelybunny »

jamesbond wrote:
Women in the US get asked out hundreds of times from their teen years through their twenties. Some women get asked out hundreds of times each year! :shock:

No where else in the world are women pursued as much as in America, the UK, Canada and Australia. Roosh estimates that a good looking women in America will get asked out 2,500 times by the time she get's married! :shock:

Now, on top of this, a recent survey showed that American women are the second least flirtatious women in the world! Women in America don't flirt with men or show any real signs of interest in men. On top of all this, men get rejected by most of the women they approach (and some women can reject men very cruelly).

Thank God there are countries out there where women flirt with men and are friendly towards men.

For women America is a dating paradise, for men it's a dating hell!

Not true. You guys all here said that in the US, strangers (men AND women) do NOT talk unless it's business related, so MANY men will NTO approach nor ask out a woman, trust me. This is in MOST of the US. In the US, it's just talk for business, not much else. Thus, I think for myself, and some other women, foreign men might be the best thing. What difference does it make, since American men want foreign women anyway? You do your thing, we do ours :)
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Foreign men

Post by lovelybunny »

Are foreign men generally more family oriented than American men? Do they dress well?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

lovelybunny wrote:We know how hard it i to approach us ladies and ask us out in the US, for its a taboo. However, it's NOT easy for us to get dates either.
I've pointed out why dating is culturally obsolete in the West in this thread.
viewtopic.php?t=15499
chiron
Freshman Poster

Post by chiron »

It's hard to take this thread seriously. As harsh as it sounds. Even if you find a man in a foreign country, what would you do with him? Divorce him a couple of months later? Leave him for some scumbag because you discover that family oriented men aren't really your type after all? There are hundreds of family oriented men in the US, Canada, UK, the rest of Europe and so on. Guess what! Most of them stay single because they can't find a woman to start a family with or get screwed over by toxic women because they haven't yet realized what has happened to the female population. If you live in the Western world and men don't ask you out you must be some kind of hikikomori.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Foreign men

Post by Cornfed »

lovelybunny wrote:Are foreign men generally more family oriented than American men?
Probably most Western men are family oriented. It is just that most men are ignored by Western females in favor of a small group of male dirtbags they regard as having high status, and the dirtbags have no incentive to settle for just one female because they have sluts constantly throwing themselves at them. Also, since essentially all Western females are hateful worthless sluts, there is no incentive for men to start families with them as they are not wife and mother material. It is unlikely that any normal, family oriented foreign man would want to start a family with you for this reason. Seriously, what would an AW have to offer a non-Western man in the way of starting a family? Any foreign man interested in you would probably just be looking for a vessel to masturbate into, a green card or similar, or would be some kind of nutcase.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:
lovelybunny wrote:Are foreign men generally more family oriented than American men?
Probably most Western men are family oriented. It is just that most men are ignored by Western females in favor of a small group of male dirtbags they regard as having high status, and the dirtbags have no incentive to settle for just one female because they have sluts constantly throwing themselves at them. Also, since essentially all Western females are hateful worthless sluts, there is no incentive for men to start families with them as they are not wife and mother material. It is unlikely that any normal, family oriented foreign man would want to start a family with you for this reason. Seriously, what would an AW have to offer a non-Western man in the way of starting a family? Any foreign man interested in you would probably just be looking for a vessel to masturbate into, a green card or similar, or would be some kind of nutcase.
Statistically, what most American women mean by being "family oriented" is some well off sap who will get suckered
for property, alimony and child support after the near certain divorce. Maybe there are exceptions, but only a fool would marry an American woman.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

That's a big question there with lots of broad answers ... it depends on the type of girl you are & what you appreciate ... It also depends on the enviroment they come from & how they were brought up,... their customs ... how they think, how they treat people etc etc.

I mesh well with decent British guys because they grow up as genetlemen & carry themselves very well & I always liked the way they treated me when I lived there. I feel the same way about the Irish & Greeks. I always felt like I was in good hands.

I'm afraid of Trukish men lol .. they seem very unpredictable. I feel intimdated by some of their antics sometimes. Although they are warm, friendly, very hospitable & possess this fearless quality when faced with unsavory situations.

I've never hung out with real asian men but I know some ladies with asian husbands & they describe them as having values & honour that's innate & they appreciate fine things like instrumental music & art. They are also naturally driven, ambitious but can be clingly & possessive.

Caribbean men can flirt & they have lots of charm. Thay are laid back & easygoing. 7 out of 10 men in the caribbean are black or part black. They are warm, friendly & caring poeple. Not usually monogomous.

I think all foreign men are nice especially when faced with a foreign girl / mysterious tourist ... you have to live in a country like a local to really know' ... or else you'll just be stereotyping 8)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

LMAO @ everyone who took this troll seriously.
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Post by lovelybunny »

Cornfed wrote:
Hey, stop the disrespect. I was NOT being rude to you or anything. Moreover, divorce rates are high for Western men because they also often cheat a lot. It takes two to tango, so DO NOT blame it all on the women. The Western culture is all messed up and I'd prefer a non Western man. That is my right/ I am against divorce except in things like infidelity, criminal activity, etc. The men Also, many foreign women marry American men just for the visa, so don't get your hopes up too high. Knowing how you started arguing with me, it shows that the arrogance here is enough for no decent woman to want men like this.