Benedict Winston

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Is Winston a Mexican?

Yes
40%
Si
60%

Total votes: 5
odbo
Veteran Poster

Benedict Winston

Post by odbo »

#1) Why don't you take pride in your Taiwanese heritage? Don't you know how lucky you were not to be born in Communist China... being a "free thinker" would be the least of your worries

(the part about taiwan starts around 5:45)

Why don't you volunteer for the military or take part in a parade or something? Why is it always "me, me, me!" with you. To give is to receive, don't you know that? When are you going to grow the f**k up? You act like a 6 year old on Christmas Eve.

#2) Are you making things more complicated than they are ? From everything that I have seen of you and your complaints, I have to wonder why aren't you interested in Latin America? Have you ever been to Mexico, what about further south? Don't take this the wrong way but I imagine you not looking out of place in Guatemala or Equador or somewhere like that. This guy looks just like you:

You're fat, you're dark-yellow/brown, you love to eat, love being a horndog teasing and whistling at girls, love laid-back lifestyles and friendly people, love having children but not raising them properly, prefer California style weather. Do I need to spell it out for you?

If you hate rigid societies, why are you in Northeast Asia... the only thing I can think of that Latin America doesn’t have is availability of East-Asian hoes. You like light skin and nice legs, while South American girls aren't necessarily known for that. But they are considered the horniest and best lovers.. Also aren't you tired of being single? Why don't you lower your standards (stop being so superficial) and hook up with/marry a loyal middle aged Taiwanese woman who can cook and move to some costal part of South America with her and just bang Latina hoes on the side if you wish.. I've seen how older or fat/ugly Taiwanese women have a totally different personality from sexy/skinny ones in their 20s.
Last edited by odbo on March 28th, 2013, 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Someone is stirring up the hornets nest.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Odbo,
Stop giving bad and stupid advice. I can't be attracted to something I'm not. Why should I date an older woman if I'm not attracted to her? There are some older women I'm attracted to, sure, but I haven't met them yet. What do you expect, me to date a woman I'm not attracted to, just because she may treat me good, while all day and night fantasizing about other women that I really want? Would that be a good thing? Get real. Stop giving unwanted advice.

Besides, I don't have to settle for someone I'm not attracted to. There are plenty of younger Chinese girls on QQ that like me and have quality conversations with me. I've been told by multiple sources that in China, I'm considered a "hot item" due to my qualities. So I have choices there. This means I can be choosy and don't have to settle for less than what I want.

Btw, I don't know what you mean by "older women". There are a few women I like in China that are 32 or 33, which is still fairly young. And they are very attractive.

Welcome back. We were wondering what happened to you. Now this time please stop sending harassing PM's to people. Please obey the rules and comply. That's an order!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Winston wrote:I can't be attracted to something I'm not. Why should I date an older woman if I'm not attracted to her?

What do you expect, me to date a woman I'm not attracted to, just because she may treat me good, while all day and night fantasizing about other women that I really want?
Then how do you as the extremely handsome and successful man that you are, solve the dilemma that WOMEN AGE and lose their looks.

Also you're not taking the prospective reality show into account: viewtopic.php?p=129688#129688
odbo
Veteran Poster

So Winston where do your loyalties lie on this incident?

Post by odbo »

Pick a side already! You have no concept of duty, you're a treasonous self-serving fatty and I bet you'd back-stab anyone to feed your sexual addiction. You claim to hate Taiwan, the Philippines, and America but if they or China or any other country on earth offered you free hookers you'd agree to disseminate propaganda for them (i.e. "Visit Taiwan!") in a heartbeat.

http://antipinoy.com/filipinos-not-the-best/