Cities In China With The Most Beautiful Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
XJBrave
Freshman Poster

Post by XJBrave »

lone_yakuza wrote:
XJBrave wrote:dont go for chinese girls. just dont

I thought this community was against feminism? Chinese women are much more feminist and gold digging and materialist than the worst of American women. Just stay away from them. Even Chinese men dont like them anymore. Visit any chinese forums regarding going to vietnam to find a wife and you will see that most Chinese men think China women are too materialist
Well women all around the world are becoming too materialistic. Can you tell me how much self hatred there is in China? I hear about college students getting major plastic surgery, not just asian blepharoplasty, which arguably is not really self-hatred because many Chinese have big eyes naturally. But I mean the major surgery such as major facial reconstruction/changing. I hear that many girls in China get it before going to college. Same thing happening in Korea and plastic surgery has been common in Japan for a long time now. Anyways, are those things true concerning China? And how common is Hollywood trash or pairings of whtie males/asian females shown in China? I also hear that they have ads full of white people everywhere on billboards and whatnot.
I dont know for sure as I am from uyghur autonomous region. In Xinjiang most Han Chinese girls have a degree of self hate and actually believe that China will never surpass America (nor do they hope China to). Mostly all Han girls think that there is such a thing as "the american dream". They associate being a patriot with stupidity because they see the representative of China to be the corrupt officials.

Most ethnic minority girls have much less feelings of self hate and are actually pretty traditional. However, most will not marry a east asian or westerner due to religious and cultural differences. It is also interesting because the Islamic minority people all hate America with burning vengeance (I don't hate America, don't kill me with a drone CIA). Also, most of the minority girls near the more han dominated areas are very open to marrying intercultural men.

From what I observed, I believe most Han girls in China have significant self hate but also look down on minorities. They look up to white people. On a side note, you need to tone down some of your messages LY. Most asian men already have the same feelings toward the western hemisphere. You are just putting yourself in danger by posting things that the CIA will pick up. You can easily be eliminated by drones when the time comes. Follow Sun Tzu's Art of War and be less open with your hostility. The most dangerous weapon in war is a double agent :wink:
I only know one god, and that is the god of justice Allah
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

On the bright side, western men are usually attracted to ugly asian women, so they're doing us a favor. But then again, you know, plastic surgery...
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

The simple fact is that Western men are usually smart enough to know that a less beautiful Asian woman will make a more loving and devoted wife. And she'll also probably be better in bed.

Although Western men also value good bodies, and pretty much every woman here has a good 'un. There were some simply stunning older women about yesterday. Hmm, I must post some more photos.

And Asian/Western men have totally different ideas of beauty. Western men tend to prefer more meat on the bone, and they don't really care for nose size/eyelid type and stuff like that.

Incidentally there are quite a few Xinxiang people here in Guangzhou. Mostly the seem to run restaurants or street cooking stalls. I guess it's hard to get an education up there. Still, I can't fault their cooking - it's pretty good and pretty much completely unknown in the West.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Someone here would take a Chinese man's view of Chinese women seriously? HAHAHAHA! Chinese men are the biggest babies in the WORLD! Like 100 times bigger than any Jamarcus Russell or Vince Young you have ever seen!

You are talking about men who have mistresses because they think they deserve to f**k anything they want! Gimme a f***ing break!

Who would listen to the men that are chasing their own women out of their own country? Would you listen to American women tell you to stay away from American men if you were a woman?

That said, Hunan province women and Chongqing women are the hottest. My time in Beijing may not have been long enough to really know what they have, but I wasn't even close to impressed while there. Hunan women in the summer time, are the f***ing best. Tons of them walking around town, like Changsha, DRESSED TO KILL with short dresses/skirts, high heels, and umbrellas out will destroy your soul! Hunan women are also super super sweet! They take VERY good care of their men. They are renowned for this.

Chengdu\sichuan women are known for "Tiger Wives", the "Fiery Women of Sichuan", "Hot food and Hot tempers" A woman recently raped a guy on the street there. I recently had to un-friend one I know personally because of her craziness...

You have been warned.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Still in China and managing to hang on in there despite the annoyances.

Dated 2 Sichuan women over the weekend. One was so fierce she practically force fed me. But the other one was really mild. Don't know what to think really. Maybe the fierce one could have been tremendous in the bedroom, I kind of suspect. Winston would have gone crazy over her white legs, that's for sure.

I think Guangzhou has the best looking women, simply because there are so many of them here. I suspect official figures of Guangzhou's population are a huge underestimate.

Plus the fashions here are so sexy, and skirts can never be too short. Heels are very popular, and practical as well since the rain gets so deep some times. Like today I arrived at the bus station's island platform only to find that the thunderstorm had cut off the island from land!!!

Most of the women I meet though Chinese Love Links turn out to be either from Hunan or they're Cantonese. But surprisingly, the last three have been from elsewhere.

Tomorrow it looks like I'm going to meet a lady with the longest legs in China. Wow. I'm going to enjoy that date! I've had enough of these sophisticated good English speakers so it's time for a change.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

xiongmao wrote:Still in China and managing to hang on in there despite the annoyances.

Dated 2 Sichuan women over the weekend. One was so fierce she practically force fed me. But the other one was really mild. Don't know what to think really. Maybe the fierce one could have been tremendous in the bedroom, I kind of suspect. Winston would have gone crazy over her white legs, that's for sure.

I think Guangzhou has the best looking women, simply because there are so many of them here. I suspect official figures of Guangzhou's population are a huge underestimate.

Plus the fashions here are so sexy, and skirts can never be too short. Heels are very popular, and practical as well since the rain gets so deep some times. Like today I arrived at the bus station's island platform only to find that the thunderstorm had cut off the island from land!!!

Most of the women I meet though Chinese Love Links turn out to be either from Hunan or they're Cantonese. But surprisingly, the last three have been from elsewhere.

Tomorrow it looks like I'm going to meet a lady with the longest legs in China. Wow. I'm going to enjoy that date! I've had enough of these sophisticated good English speakers so it's time for a change.
That sichuan woman feeding you means that she is strong serious wife material. She was raised very traditional. I like take charge women and mine is like that kinda as well, but that may not be for everyone.... Those kind of women are good for men who take care of business, so that they can take care of that man. Most southern Chinese are like this, but they are fierce about it because if you slip up or make any mistakes, they might tell you straight up with "Real Talk".

Another way to look at it is to compare your US upbringing to certain kinds of Chinese. Like my family is from Louisiana. Our women there are pretty, traditional, very loyal, can cook super well, cook spicy food, but they are also loud and can be sassy at times. So therefore, if I want someone kinda similar to my own mother in some ways, those are the qualities I would hunt for.

If you from a different area of the US, your values may match a bit better with women from other areas. If you hate spicy food, you may not want a sichuan woman at all, or ask her if she can take out some of the heat up front, but don't get mad if she says hell no. lol
JerryD
Freshman Poster

Beautiful Women of Hunan

Post by JerryD »

The women of Hunan are definitely the most beautiful in the world!!! I have one in mind in particular...........[/img]
JerryD
Freshman Poster

Post by JerryD »

A beautiful woman of Hunan...don't you agree?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Everywhere I went to China, there were beautiful girls everywhere...there's plenty of them in the country, no matter what province you go to. ...
JerryD
Freshman Poster

Post by JerryD »

Women are beautiful all over China, absolutely! But somewhere has to be the best and that would be Hunan! Specifically, the woman in the photo above