What are foreign men like? Are they nice?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Re: Foregin men

Post by lovelybunny »

ladislav wrote:
Hey, stop the disrespect. I was NOT being rude to you or anything. Moreover, divorce rates are high for Western men because they also often cheat a lot. It takes two to tango, so DO NOT blame it all on the women. The Western culture is all messed up and I'd prefer a non Western man. That is my right/ I am against divorce except in things like infidelity, criminal activity, etc. The men Also, many foreign women marry American men just for the visa, so don't get your hopes up too high. Knowing how you started arguing with me, it shows that the arrogance here is enough for no decent woman to want men like this
Yes, guys, please stop the bile! The lady has the right to ask the questions and please, no prejudice. Treat her like a lady.

May I ask you what you mean by foreign? A Canadian is a foreigner and so is a Brit. A Puerto Rican is not a foreigner and neither is a Guamanian.

When you say, non-Western, a Czech person is non Western, and a Japanese is non-Western. A Hispanic person from Tijuana is Western and a Jamaican is Western. A White S. African is non- Western. Would you please be specific as to what foreign/ non Western? What type do you have in mind? Roughly speaking ( pun not intended).

Most white American women get along with Italians, Frenchmen, and all kinds of Mediterranean people- Greeks, Turks, Moroccan Arabs ( the French speaking ones- also Tunisian Arabs). These are refined Euro Arab types who are classy and friendly. Anywhere around this area is pretty much where American women are in big demand. The darker and more Latin the Euros, the better she will fare.

An American woman will be in demand in Argentina- an Italian/Spanish mix.

They are also in demand in Black Caribbean and Black Africa- for example, Gabon, Senegal, etc.

Please give more or less the physical/ cultural description of your man.

And gentlemen, please be civil.
Since I'm of Guyanese descent, I do know SOME THINGS about the Caribbean. However, my grandparents werre from there, NOT I myself, and I've never been there, so I'm cautious. Now, with the crime rates soaring in Georgetown, from what I've heard, I'm being careful. Foreign to me means Asian, African, or Caribbean or even Euroepan, for that matter.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

You should go for some Bahaman guy or Bermudan. In Europe, you should go for a Frenchman. Try a South African, too.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Post by lovelybunny »

ladislav wrote:You should go for some Bahaman guy or Bermudan. In Europe, you should go for a Frenchman. Try a South African, too.
You mean black men for all nationalities, like Bahamian black, South African black, or French black?
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I think Ladislav was talking only generally as in nationality and not the ethnic group of the person. However, different nationalities are different than Americans such as the French and other island nations in the Carib or Black French which are mainly from the French speaking African nations who immigrated to France.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lovelybunny,
Oh you're of East Indian descent? Well that's why you don't find men approachable here. Females that look East Indian aren't considered very attractive in the US. Didn't you know that?

Have you considered meeting men in India or Pakistan? Asian men are not usually into darker women. But European men are more open to them. Something to consider.

Btw, not to be anal, but I've spent time fixing all the spelling errors in your posts and it's getting tedious. Next time, before you submit your post, can you look at the misspelled words? They will have a red underline on them. Before submitting, check all the words with a red underline on them and fix the spelling errors. Otherwise, your posts look sloppy and I have to spend time fixing them.

Renata, some of your posts contain a lot of spelling errors too. Can you do the same?

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Post by lovelybunny »

aozora13 wrote:I think Ladislav was talking only generally as in nationality and not the ethnic group of the person. However, different nationalities are different than Americans such as the French and other island nations in the Carib or Black French which are mainly from the French speaking African nations who immigrated to France.
Culturally, what differences are there between white caribbean/French guys vs black Caribbean/French guys?
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Post by lovelybunny »

Winston wrote:Lovelybunny,
Oh you're of East Indian descent? Well that's why you don't find men approachable here. Females that look East Indian aren't considered very attractive in the US. Didn't you know that?

Have you considered meeting men in India or Pakistan? Asian men are not usually into darker women. But European men are more open to them. Something to consider.

Btw, not to be anal, but I've spent time fixing all the spelling errors in your posts and it's getting tedious. Next time, before you submit your post, can you look at the misspelled words? They will have a red underline on them. Before submitting, check all the words with a red underline on them and fix the spelling errors. Otherwise, your posts look sloppy and I have to spend time fixing them.

Renata, some of your posts contain a lot of spelling errors too. Can you do the same?

Thanks,
Winston
Well, Asian Nepalese men are into darker women, regardless of their race. The thign is, many of them drink a lot, which is a bit scary for me. I don't go for Muslim men, be they of any nationality. Indian men are good. I've been around mostly Nepalese, both the ones who have an Indo-Aryan face and the ones who look mongoloid by race. They're great. They like Indian women a lot, even us Guyanese Indians, but the drinking thing is what gets to me. How do I fix the errors? I'm new here, sorry.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

lovelybunny wrote:

Thanks,
Winston
Well, Asian Nepalese men are into darker women, regardless of their race. The thign is, many of them drink a lot, which is a bit scary for me. I don't go for Muslim men, be they of any nationality. Indian men are good. I've been around mostly Nepalese, both the ones who have an Indo-Aryan face and the ones who look mongoloid by race. They're great. They like Indian women a lot, even us Guyanese Indians, but the drinking thing is what gets to me. How do I fix the errors? I'm new here, sorry.
That's not true, Winston! I'm Korean American and have always been attracted to Indian/Middle Eastern women and dark-skinned Latina's. Don't generalize 'all Asian men' as being not into dark-skinned women.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Re: What are foreign men like? Are they nice?

Post by Renata »

lovelybunny wrote:
Renata wrote:That's a big question there with lots of broad answers ... it depends on the type of girl you are & what you appreciate ... It also depends on the enviroment they come from & how they were brought up,... their customs ... how they think, how they treat people etc etc.

I mesh well with decent British guys because they grow up as genetlemen & carry themselves very well & I always liked the way they treated me when I lived there. I feel the same way about the Irish & Greeks. I always felt like I was in good hands.

I'm afraid of Trukish men lol .. they seem very unpredictable. I feel intimdated by some of their antics sometimes. Although they are warm, friendly, very hospitable & possess this fearless quality when faced with unsavory situations.

I've never hung out with real asian men but I know some ladies with asian husbands & they describe them as having values & honour that's innate & they appreciate fine things like instrumental music & art. They are also naturally driven, ambitious but can be clingly & possessive.

Caribbean men can flirt & they have lots of charm. Thay are laid back & easygoing. 7 out of 10 men in the caribbean are black or part black. They are warm, friendly & caring poeple. Not usually monogomous.

I think all foreign men are nice especially when faced with a foreign girl / mysterious tourist ... you have to live in a country like a local to really know' ... or else you'll just be stereotyping 8)
I think Asian men, followed by African men, are likely good. Are they approachable? BTW, aren't Barbadian men monogamous too?
I'm part East Indian too, from my father's side, & I'm originally from the Caribbean; Trinidad. Caribbean men are just too flirtatious for my liking although I'm from there myself. A lot of them will flirt with other girls right in front of you, I think that's their only flaw. I knew some african students in the UK they were nice to hang out with.

You could try Indian guys, some of them are ok ... Did you know that you are eligible for India's PIO Card (Person of Indian Origin) & OCI (Overseas Citizenship of India) once you can prove your Indian ancestry ... you can visit, study & work freely with either. I'm eligible too but I haven't applied yet.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I've heard more and more Indian women are dating outside of their race--albeit in small numbers. I'm friends with this one Indian girl--and she states she wouldn't date Indian men because she finds them 'boring' and 'misogynistic'--the same excuses Asian women make of Asian men all the time. She's pretty White-washed for an Indian girl, so she may be an outlier, too....
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Post by lovelybunny »

Renata wrote:
lovelybunny wrote:
Renata wrote:That's a big question there with lots of broad answers ... it depends on the type of girl you are & what you appreciate ... It also depends on the enviroment they come from & how they were brought up,... their customs ... how they think, how they treat people etc etc.

I mesh well with decent British guys because they grow up as genetlemen & carry themselves very well & I always liked the way they treated me when I lived there. I feel the same way about the Irish & Greeks. I always felt like I was in good hands.

I'm afraid of Trukish men lol .. they seem very unpredictable. I feel intimdated by some of their antics sometimes. Although they are warm, friendly, very hospitable & possess this fearless quality when faced with unsavory situations.

I've never hung out with real asian men but I know some ladies with asian husbands & they describe them as having values & honour that's innate & they appreciate fine things like instrumental music & art. They are also naturally driven, ambitious but can be clingly & possessive.

Caribbean men can flirt & they have lots of charm. Thay are laid back & easygoing. 7 out of 10 men in the caribbean are black or part black. They are warm, friendly & caring poeple. Not usually monogomous.

I think all foreign men are nice especially when faced with a foreign girl / mysterious tourist ... you have to live in a country like a local to really know' ... or else you'll just be stereotyping 8)
I think Asian men, followed by African men, are likely good. Are they approachable? BTW, aren't Barbadian men monogamous too?
I'm part East Indian too, from my father's side, & I'm originally from the Caribbean; Trinidad. Caribbean men are just too flirtatious for my liking although I'm from there myself. A lot of them will flirt with other girls right in front of you, I think that's their only flaw. I knew some african students in the UK they were nice to hang out with.

You could try Indian guys, some of them are ok ... Did you know that you are eligible for India's PIO Card (Person of Indian Origin) & OCI (Overseas Citizenship of India) once you can prove your Indian ancestry ... you can visit, study & work freely with either. I'm eligible too but I haven't applied yet.
I guess Nepal is the best choice then. But the drinking is what gets me. Is travel to Nepal Safe?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

lovelybunny wrote:

Thanks,
Winston
Well, Asian Nepalese men are into darker women, regardless of their race. The thing is, many of them drink a lot, which is a bit scary for me. I don't go for Muslim men, be they of any nationality. Indian men are good. I've been around mostly Nepalese, both the ones who have an Indo-Aryan face and the ones who look mongoloid by race. They're great. They like Indian women a lot, even us Guyanese Indians, but the drinking thing is what gets to me. How do I fix the errors? I'm new here, sorry.
Well by Asian, I meant Chinese, Japanese, Korean, or NE Asian to be exact. If you were a white girl or Asian girl, and dressed sexy or provocative, you'd have tons of guys approaching you and hitting on you, though most of them would probably be scum types. lol

To fix your spelling errors, in the post forum, look for the red underline words. They are misspelled. Then you simply fix the spelling.
zboy1 wrote:That's not true, Winston! I'm Korean American and have always been attracted to Indian/Middle Eastern women and dark-skinned Latina's. Don't generalize 'all Asian men' as being not into dark-skinned women.
That's illogical. One exception, or a few, does not debunk a general rule. You know as well as everyone here what I'm talking about. We've all agreed and observed that white guys in Asia like darker shorter women, while NE Asian men like whiter skinned women who are taller. It's been mentioned on this forum countless times and we are all in unanimous agreement about it. That's the general rules, and you can see it everywhere outside, especially in Asia.

Bottom line: You may be an exception, but that does not debunk a general rule or overall consistent pattern that is easily observable.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston wrote: That's illogical. One exception, or a few, does not debunk a general rule. You know as well as everyone here what I'm talking about. We've all agreed and observed that white guys in Asia like darker shorter women, while NE Asian men like whiter skinned women who are taller. It's been mentioned on this forum countless times and we are all in unanimous agreement about it. That's the general rules, and you can see it everywhere outside, especially in Asia.

Bottom line: You may be an exception, but that does not debunk a general rule or overall consistent pattern that is easily observable.
Where in god's name do you get these rules? WTF Man! You just generalized all Asian and White males sexual preferences into 2 sentences.

You're saying I like oompa loompa looking asian women?
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

lovelybunny wrote:
Renata wrote:
lovelybunny wrote:

I guess Nepal is the best choice then. But the drinking is what gets me. Is travel to Nepal Safe?
It should be safe to travel there ... anywhere you go you just need to be street smart. Nepalese guys look good and are well mannered .. I don't know too much about their personal traits & habits ... they are generally light brown, they look like a mix of Chinese & Indian & they tend to be either Hindu or Buddhist.
For me it's not the guy's nationality, it's if I get on well with him. Looks do matter with me & having good chemistry. I tend to be realistic & honest with myself & do not settle ... you need to know what your standard is & what will equal a good partner for a long term relationship ... I look at his temperament, upbringing, how he treats people etc etc. It all comes down to chemistry in the end. I think any relationship should have more good days than bad days for it to last.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Renata wrote:
lovelybunny wrote:
Renata wrote:
lovelybunny wrote:

It should be safe to travel there ... anywhere you go you just need to be street smart. Nepalese guys look good and are well mannered .. I don't know too much about their personal traits & habits ... they are generally light brown, they look like a mix of Chinese & Indian & they tend to be either Hindu or Buddhist.
For me it's not the guy's nationality, it's if I get on well with him. Looks do matter with me & having good chemistry. I tend to be realistic & honest with myself & do not settle ... you need to know what your standard is & what will equal a good partner for a long term relationship ... I look at his temperament, upbringing, how he treats people etc etc. It all comes down to chemistry in the end. I think any relationship should have more good days than bad days for it to last.
OMG renata your very picky about what kind of man you want. but i guess this goes for all women. they nit pick at every thing.