Is America becoming a police state? If so, how?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is America becoming a police state? If so, how?

Post by Moretorque »

lovelybunny wrote:I hear many people say this is happening. How true is it? Some people mention the Patriot Act as an example. Is that true?
First off America does not exist anymore, We are now a subsidiary of England and the City of London. A police state ? well our Department of Homeland security ( the Gestapo ) has ordered over 2 billion rounds of ammo and there are only 300 million of us and they are also in the process of taking delivery of 2700 light armored vehicles to patrol the streets of the U.S.A and this is just the beginning.

My country has been sold and the new owner's are coming for the land to implement U.N Agenda 21. These a holes are going to try and turn the whole world into a police state but my bet is mother nature will throw asshole off the planet before he can finish his plan of total world domination.
Time to Hide!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Several other examples of the police state in the good ol' USA:

Arrested For Drinking Tea, The Prison Industrial Complex Expanding

Hollywood actress Reese Witherspoon arrested for asking police why her husband was being handcuffed (admittedly she was acting like a typical entitled Hollywood actress--and because of her White privilege, she was not shot when she stepped out of her car and approached the policeman--unlike what would've happen if she was a Black person and not White--but the cop acted like a jerk anyways, so I give her a pass....)

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I think that's great, anybody who works in Hollywood is nothing but a Zionist cocksucker anyway.
Time to Hide!
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

zboy1 wrote:
Arrested For Drinking Tea, The Prison Industrial Complex Expanding

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Moretorque wrote:
lovelybunny wrote:I hear many people say this is happening. How true is it? Some people mention the Patriot Act as an example. Is that true?
First off America does not exist anymore, We are now a subsidiary of England and the City of London.
Is there proof for this? I am open to any theory, but some proof is required rather than just a declaration.

Yes, the USA is turning into a Police State. It is blatantly obvious to anyone who isnt a patriot.

The war on terror is a complete farce. How do we know? Supposedly the terrorists hate us for our freedoms. If that is the case, why does the government respond by removing our freedoms on a daily basis? If terrorism were real, the last thing they would do is remove our freedoms. That is essentially giving in to them.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

Is "Lovelybunny" who she/he says she/he is? If so how?
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Why are you guys responding to this attention seeking troll. There are plenty of threads on this subject already. Here's one example by me: viewtopic.php?t=17482
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Adama wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
First off America does not exist anymore, We are now a subsidiary of England and the City of London.
Is there proof for this? I am open to any theory, but some proof is required rather than just a declaration.

Yes, the USA is turning into a Police State. It is blatantly obvious to anyone who isnt a patriot.

The war on terror is a complete farce. How do we know? Supposedly the terrorists hate us for our freedoms. If that is the case, why does the government respond by removing our freedoms on a daily basis? If terrorism were real, the last thing they would do is remove our freedoms. That is essentially giving in to them.
What are you living in a cave or something ?, we no longer use our founding document's so who's law are we operating under? The courts are all modeled after England, you speak English, the credit system goes back to England.

You are more than welcome to go watch Alan Greenspan on UTUBE say right on PBS that the Federal Reserve is not answerable to the United States of America. If our constitution states only congress will coin money but yet the FED is not answerable to the congress then who is running monetary policy that at current has debased the money to where it is worth 1/25 of what it used to be and headed to 0 shortly.

Look there is plenty of proof for those who are somewhat intelligent and I mean somewhat and it's not here say but right from the horses mouth. Get a copy of the "Creature from Jekyll island" and let Ed Griffith explain it to you if you cannot figure it out yet because the lights have been on for going on 20 years.
Last edited by Moretorque on May 5th, 2013, 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

ryanx wrote:
Is "Lovelybunny" who she/he says she/he is? If so how?
What ever it is behind the key board's making these post's is more than likely a CIA Zionist shill.
Time to Hide!
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Moretorque wrote:
First off America does not exist anymore, We are now a subsidiary of England and the City of London. A police state ? well our Department of Homeland security ( the Gestapo ) has ordered over 2 billion rounds of ammo and there are only 300 million of us and they are also in the process of taking delivery of 2700 light armored vehicles to patrol the streets of the U.S.A and this is just the beginning.

My country has been sold and the new owner's are coming for the land to implement U.N Agenda 21. These a holes are going to try and turn the whole world into a police state but my bet is mother nature will throw asshole off the planet before he can finish his plan of total world domination.
And it is even debatable that the government is a corporation in and of itself. But I am not going to enthuise the idea. Heck, you could argue the Constitution was not even Constitutional (Article of Confederation), but that will be for another day.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

zacb wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

And it is even debatable that the government is a corporation in and of itself. But I am not going to enthuise the idea. Heck, you could argue the Constitution was not even Constitutional (Article of Confederation), but that will be for another day.
The people who did this are really smart, the goal is total world domination through unlimited funding of what they want, legal fiction which is short for " baffle them with bullshit " and make sure you control the military when enforcement is needed because the herd will not comply.

Real simple plan but they have set up all kinds of deflection circuitry and compartmentalization so you cannot figure out who is changing everything and breaking down your civilization and how they do it.
Time to Hide!
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I remember this one famous conspiracy shock jock mentioning one time how England would divide a group (like Pakis and Indians), and then take them over. Sound Familiar. *cough* al-Qaeda *cough* Israel* cough* Moubarak *cough*. You make good points. They make it so complex that you cant tell who actually has the best claim. So all in all, they are full of shit. Screw collectivism. Whether that be nationalism or internationalism.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

zacb wrote:I remember this one famous conspiracy shock jock mentioning one time how England would divide a group (like Pakis and Indians), and then take them over. Sound Familiar. *cough* al-Qaeda *cough* Israel* cough* Moubarak *cough*. You make good points. They make it so complex that you cant tell who actually has the best claim. So all in all, they are full of shit. Screw collectivism. Whether that be nationalism or internationalism.

The con is quit simple, they control all by using fake money as the medium of exchange in society with no real trade or real value tied to the money.

It allows them total civilization control over time because they have unlimited funds to pump into system and manipulate and build the super con mind control peasant class. Once they capture all the power centers they just put out state programming propaganda to misinform and control the dumb herd why they go around laying real claim to all real wealth in the process with the fake money that is not tied to anything real accept their ability to enforce it all at gunpoint with the stupidity of the duped herd class doing the enforcing.

Recently here in the US they have started a new policy in alot of police agencies where they do not want anybody with a IQ over 100, the average IQ used to be 104 for the police.

They want idiots where they can produce digits on a computer screen and go here you are paid now kill them if they do not shut up and do what we say.

They know the average IQ of the world is around 80 and that is what they hope will make them able to pull this whole gig off, hence why the police and education system are being dummied up.

They do not mind putting the idiots on top for a while to pull this off because the intelligent people have already invented the modern world so they will be subdued now with the idiot class. Once the idiots secure the world for them they will then dispose of the idiot class to bring about their vision of utopia!

To make it short just read" The Learned Elder's of Zion ".
Time to Hide!
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

I like this comment from wired.com:
Mark my words, there will come a time when a police officer abuses the wrong citizen or one of his family members and end up instantly dead. Then this process will repeat until even the few decent police are afraid to go out on the street.
Ive seen a thousand police abuse videos, enough to know that when an officer or 5 are focusing on beating a person, they NEVER are aware of their surroundings. Eventually they will cross the wrong man and end up dead wrong. Their general reputation has been forever tarnished and even honest citizens dont fully trust or respect them anymore. They have only 2 options, fix whats wrong with themselves and their partners aka stop abusing people and their rights, or continue to bring society and their failing credit down.

There was truly a time when I would have done anything within my power to save an officer in trouble. I am a marksman. I would have murdered a man without hesitation if he was shooting at an officer 20 years ago. Now I would shoot video tape instead and honestly not care if he got shot or not. Not after personally suffering from police abuse both physical and the constant repeated abuse of my god given rights.

Judges and Cops go to bed at night thinking they are making society better when they are actually a massive part of the problem, yet completely blind to that fact.

I suppose when you are a hammer everything starts to look like a nail....I wouldnt know.
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/0 ... -644891395