Why is America opposed to universal healthcare?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Why is America opposed to universal healthcare?

Post by lovelybunny »

How can one be so cruel? The rest of the world has it, so why are they opposed to the US having it? Is money their only love in life? Seriously, what 'humane' country has such cases where healthcare is so expensive that people have to sell their homes to pay medical bills? At least Obamacare is offering a reasonable solution. Why shouldn't healthcare be a right? Are Americans just deluded or plain greedy? Obamacare is good in taking care of you if you get sick and have lost your job and have no insurance. Why are they against it? Canada, Sweden, etc are doing well with it; even developing or poor countries have such systems and do well. Why not America?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

America is a greedy, fascist, and corporatist country. The majority of people have been indoctrinated to believe it can't work and believe the propaganda that they will have long lines, be unable to choose their doctors, and they will be paying a lot of money in taxes to support it. The country is already trying to do away with medicare/medicaid for the elderly and the poor. Most countries have one universal healthcare system reducing overhead costs. America over-complicates everything and has too much of a bureaucracy. Then there is the fact that the government answers to corporations, lobbyists, and the wealthy elites. Anything that helps the poor and the average person is ignored. America is a nation of greed, decadence, hedonism, immorality, warmongers, feminists, homosexuality, political correctness, corruption, inequality, supports serfdom, debtors, rising poverty, and a lack of true freedom.

What humane country would fine people for not purchasing health insurance? It's just another way to give more money to the insurance companies.

I will be extremely happy when I move abroad and leave the heartland of corruption, oppression, feminism, socioeconomic inequality, and tyranny. Then I won't have to pay taxes to support a broken, dysfunctional, and corrupt government; I won't have to purchase health insurance or be fined; and I won't be surrounded by feminists and manginas.
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Post by lovelybunny »

Tsar wrote:America is a greedy, fascist, and corporatist country. The majority of people have been indoctrinated to believe it can't work and believe the propaganda that they will have long lines, be unable to choose their doctors, and they will be paying a lot of money in taxes to support it. The country is already trying to do away with medicare/medicaid for the elderly and the poor. Most countries have one universal healthcare system reducing overhead costs. America over-complicates everything and has too much of a bureaucracy. Then there is the fact that the government answers to corporations, lobbyists, and the wealthy elites. Anything that helps the poor and the average person is ignored. America is a nation of greed, decadence, hedonism, immorality, warmongers, feminists, homosexuality, political correctness, corruption, inequality, supports serfdom, debtors, rising poverty, and a lack of true freedom.

What humane country would fine people for not purchasing health insurance? It's just another way to give more money to the insurance companies.

I will be extremely happy when I move abroad and leave the heartland of corruption, oppression, feminism, socioeconomic inequality, and tyranny. Then I won't have to pay taxes to support a broken, dysfunctional, and corrupt government; I won't have to purchase health insurance or be fined; and I won't be surrounded by feminists and manginas.
Disgusting. If the American system of healthcare is so wonderful, why doesn't the whole world adopt it? And this is towards American people too. If they say they're so free, why do they NOT change their government if they can protest and do so much without fear of reprisals?
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

When it comes to the satanist hoes, it's ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.

The jews already have all the power. All they need is money to control it.

"Give me control over a nations currency, and I care not who makes its laws.â€￾
Baron M.A. Rothschild

Once you control who gets the power via toilet paper, you are the master. The first one there makes all the rules. The Rothschild scum have conspired long ago to control human activity via quantum mechanics.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

lovelybunny wrote: Disgusting. If the American system of healthcare is so wonderful, why doesn't the whole world adopt it? And this is towards American people too. If they say they're so free, why do they NOT change their government if they can protest and do so much without fear of reprisals?
Most Americans want national healthcare. But the elites and corporate cabals don't want it because it's not as profitable for them. The US government would rather spend your tax dollars dropping bombs on other countries than provide national healthcare, because the system is set up to serve the top 1 percent, and it's not in their interest to provide national healthcare.

I asked the same questions in these other threads about healthcare. Check them out.

viewtopic.php?t=3925
viewtopic.php?t=6358

I posted the link to watch Michael Moore's film "Sicko" in one of them, where he compares healthcare in the US to other countries. You should watch it. It's very eye opening and shocking and blood boiling.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne