Anyone else sick of lovelybunny's stupid threads?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Anyone else sick of lovelybunny's stupid threads?

Post by clowny »

How many more of lovelybunny's stupid threads do we have to endure? Some of the good threads are getting pushed down the page or pushed onto page 2 because the stupid troll keeps making dumb threads that people keep responding to. Can't we ban the slut? Devil dog has already been banned for his insulting behaviour, but he has been far less destructive to this forum than lovelybunny. I thought this place was supposed to be a femnag-free zone. Am I mistaken, Winston??????
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Anyone else sick of clowny's stupid shit? :lol:

Personally, I like lovelybunny. Refreshing perspective on this forum.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Anyone else sick of lovelybunny's stupid threads?

Post by zboy1 »

clowny wrote:How many more of lovelybunny's stupid threads do we have to endure? Some of the good threads are getting pushed down the page or pushed onto page 2 because the stupid troll keeps making dumb threads that people keep responding to. Can't we ban the slut? Devil dog has already been banned for his insulting behaviour, but he has been far less destructive to this forum than lovelybunny. I thought this place was supposed to be a femnag-free zone. Am I mistaken, Winston??????
Fem-free zone? WTH does that mean?.... We've had several female members in this forum from the beginning--way back in 2008, with people like BellaRuth and KristineTheStrawberryGirl--long before a newbie troll like you even decided to show up in here. If anything, your posts and attacks on other members are wearing thin on many people--including me......
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

zboy1 wrote:Fem-free zone? WTH does that mean?.... We've had several female members in this forum--long before a newbie troll like you decided to come on this forum, way back in 2008 like BellaRuth and KristineTheStrawberryGirl. If anything, your posts and attacks on other members are wearing thin on many people--including me......
You've got to admit that the "Why..?" threads are fairly stupid attention whoring though. I don't think she has done anything to deserve being banned yet, but those sort of naïve, open ended questions that contribute nothing could profitably be curtailed.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

clowny wrote:How many more of lovelybunny's stupid threads do we have to endure? Some of the good threads are getting pushed down the page or pushed onto page 2 because the stupid troll keeps making dumb threads that people keep responding to. Can't we ban the slut? Devil dog has already been banned for his insulting behaviour, but he has been far less destructive to this forum than lovelybunny. I thought this place was supposed to be a femnag-free zone. Am I mistaken, Winston??????
Yes you are mistaken clowny. Just because lovelybunny asks annoying questions doesn't mean she should be banned. She hasn't broken any rules. You can just put her on ignore if you don't like her posts. She has not been destructive, just annoying to people like you. She is not spreading any feminist propaganda, so I don't see how she is "femnagging" us in any way. She is not promoting feminism or political correctness. I said this forum was free of political correctness, not of women or their opinions. You got things distorted and inaccurate.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

clowny! if you don't like it point your big fat floppy clown shoes toward the tent door and march.

CLOWNS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY and love little bunnies, so cheer the FU CK up !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time to Hide!
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

I am Ryanx and I approve this message :lol:
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

The only dumb question is the one you do not ask. Can't know everything. Some young lurker is learning from each post everyday.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

This is why our civilization is in the shape it is in and the Bill of Right's is a distant memory, people just need to accept everybody's freedom of speech and just ignore and not participate in conversations where they do not like the material being talked about.

Now we know clowns are childish buy come on clowny please try and grow up will ya, clowny this is a joke because I love your handle and have to rib it good.
Time to Hide!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Use the "ignore" button.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Furthermore, other posters like Zacb and Banano ask a lot of philosophical questions too. So why would Lovelybunny doing it be more of a problem? Just because she's a woman? Isn't that "sexist" as they say? lol

Her questions are good ones at least, and show an aware freethinking inquiring mind, which our media lacks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@LovelyBunny,

You have a right to continue to conduct yourself like the way that you do.

I agree with zboy1's, MoreTorque's, Winnie's and CJ's rebuttals against clowny.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Happier Abroad - Forum of of Global Daters, Expats and Freethinkers

I agree with everyone, just click the ignore button or better yet Move away from the General Discussion area to other sections & read all the other content & threads this site has to offer. She has only posted a few threads here ... you have the whole forum to browse man !
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -