A lot of you guys here make terrible posts about women, Why?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

A lot of you guys here make terrible posts about women, Why?

Post by Moretorque »

Don't get me wrong for the most part mother is a cunt but father built all this stuff to destroy the planet not mother and father for the most part is the one who tore the planet up, we have a lot of growing up to do in a short time.

You should respect mother and I will tell you why, this is debatable and science is putting the puzzle together slowly but more than likely mother was on the scene first on this planet and made him in her image, father has to have mother in order to exist in the world that is not the case for the bitch!

Mother is the dominant being here.
Time to Hide!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

then how come men often make better women than modern females do

thats what i thought

sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

HAHAHAAHA, divine mother, LOLMFALOAFL

Women are NINE TIMES MORE LIKELY to murder their own children than the biological father.

It's cause women are divine and sacred and holy, right?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You guy's got me :D both he and she are just a piece of shit on the whole. When I die I'll go with the kids.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

odbo wrote:then how come men often make better women than modern females do

thats what i thought

You know men are just females with 20 times more testosterone and sperm production.
Time to Hide!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

It's been said that both men and women were created in the image of Yaldabaoth, the Dark Chaos God. Basically it was a demon beast woman with like, 20 breasts and a dick. :D

I don't believe some omnipotent, benevolent person would ever trap angels in a decaying shell(human beings). For what reason exactly?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

C.J. wrote:It's been said that both men and women were created in the image of Yaldabaoth, the Dark Chaos God. Basically it was a demon beast woman with like, 20 breasts and a dick. :D

I don't believe some omnipotent, benevolent person would ever trap angels in a decaying shell(human beings). For what reason exactly?
I'll take the breast's and you can keep the dick for yourself.
Time to Hide!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

It can also explain why men and women have vices such as greed/avarice, as that entity embodies all of that.

Sounds crazy, but it makes more sense than "Hey, you don't know who I am, but I'm gonna make you from nothing to suffer forever. Sounds good? LOL"
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

C.J. wrote:It can also explain why men and women have vices such as greed/avarice, as that entity embodies all of that.

Sounds crazy, but it makes more sense than "Hey, you don't know who I am, but I'm gonna make you from nothing to suffer forever. Sounds good? LOL"
The creator of the bible is mother, she is the "Holy Spirit" of the holy trinity.
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

This guy is a pure women-firster mangina. His messages will never be well-received in this environment. He ought to either willfully resign or face constant arguments while on this forum. I would highly suggest a ban, but that will never happen given the other characters on this forum who roam free.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I get banned everywhere I go, be a man and support the fore father's who believe in the 1st amendment.

I forgot about the women killing their own children so thanks for reminding me Sirius, that pretty much shoots a hole in my theory about the males being most of the problem.

What it actually say's now is if you take the bitch and add 20 times more testosterone you get much bigger killing aspirations.

Rather than think about killing your closest of kin you forget about them and set your soul on conquering and killing everybody.
Last edited by Moretorque on May 5th, 2013, 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Let MoreTorque live. I don't like, love, or hate him, but leave him alone - at least - for now.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: A lot of you guys here make terrible posts about women,

Post by Teal Lantern »

Moretorque wrote:Don't get me wrong for the most part mother is a c**t but father built all this stuff to destroy the planet not mother and father for the most part is the one who tore the planet up, we have a lot of growing up to do in a short time.

You should respect mother and I will tell you why, this is debatable and science is putting the puzzle together slowly but more than likely mother was on the scene first on this planet and made him in her image, father has to have mother in order to exist in the world that is not the case for the bitch!

Here's your "why".
http://register-her.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A lot of you guys here make terrible posts about women,

Post by Cornfed »

Moretorque wrote:Don't get me wrong for the most part mother is a c**t but father built all this stuff to destroy the planet not mother and father for the most part is the one who tore the planet up, we have a lot of growing up to do in a short time.

How do you figure? The ancient sources such as Genesis and Hesiod clearly say men were created first.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

scammers

Post by targetguy »

:oops: after having 2 philippine scammer type relationships it makes people miserable. The first one like the 2nd one we love you so much but only in text not in truth. They are quick to ask for money with little more then a text mate type relationship. I have met both in person and expected better. Lying seems to be the norm in the pi as well as many murders of foreigners there. Finding a pi that really loves a foreigner is rare in my opinion. After 2 of these relationships and a x wife from there i have to start looking closer to home. I guess i should consider myself lucky with no alimony or child support to pay like many others have had to or years.
no scammers