In which countries do women really love black men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Readyforlove74
Freshman Poster

In which countries do women really love black men?

Post by Readyforlove74 »

I want to know an updated list of which countries do women really are into black men and are most likely o approach you first if they are interested in you? I saw an topic similar to the one I'm making right now. I've heard Australia,Brazil,Germany,. I'm
Just talking about females only in these countries that have a strong desire for black men. UK I heard also. What about Italy,Spain,Greece? Do women love black men too? I am American and happen to be black so for countries overseas do international women like black American men or no? Yeah what if u have an American accent what will they think of that?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

FinalShots
Freshman Poster

Post by FinalShots »

There are so many threads for this which you can read but generally every country, even the most racist ones, will have women who are into a certain race. Even in the UK you will have White women who like Indian men and find them attractive through British women as a whole will not.

Southern European women, barring a few exceptions, are not into Black men. Overall most of them have no interest in Black men and are not attracted to them, even Mario Balotelli has had his struggles. Does not matter if you are Black but from my experiences being in Southern Europe, most women there are not open to the idea of being with Black men and do not find them attractive.

British women and German women are the two main ones I know who love Black men. I heard Black men do well in Sweden but from my personal experience of having been there I don't find it to be too true at all.
Life changing blogs for the aspiring players

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

http://chiefpua.com/
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Any where they are over 10 inches.
Time to Hide!
Readyforlove74
Freshman Poster

Post by Readyforlove74 »

Well I'm not just talking about women from Europe that love black men outside of Europe as well. Just Germany and UK thats it? I thought I might of heard more like some Hispanic countries are really into black men. Brazilisns aren't Hispanics but I thought they love black men too. What about Australia,Japan, Phillipines? I heard black men have had success over their as well.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

We already have long threads about this. Next time, click on the FAQ page above before posting your question.

What are the best foreign countries for Black men?
viewtopic.php?t=9943
viewtopic.php?t=4856

Which country in Europe is good for Black men?
viewtopic.php?t=15321

Isn't USA a country where women love black men?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Nowadays, I feel like any place (except America) is free game if you are a great catch (good mix of looks, success, dick size, etc). Those 1% even know that they are not going to meet the black man of their dreams in the local pub/bar full of arrogant white/asian/whatever men.....
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Winston wrote: Isn't USA a country where women love black men?
No.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Just curious, but why is it that black men do better in northern europe than southern europe? I can understand the problem with eastern europe being more homogenious and xenophobic, but why does it seem black men get so much more love from the blondes of the north but no love from Italy, Spain, etc.?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

fightforlove wrote:Just curious, but why is it that black men do better in northern europe than southern europe? I can understand the problem with eastern europe being more homogenious and xenophobic, but why does it seem black men get so much more love from the blondes of the north but no love from Italy, Spain, etc.?
I am not an expert on Europe as a whole, but Italians are very racist towards blacks. Google Mario Bottetelli and racism (the soccer player). I may have misspelled his last name though. The reasons are....too many and a little complicated to list out. Basically they think blacks are ugly monkeys, etc. and Italians sometimes are called "black" by other Europeans because of their darker skin and they resent that. They also look down on black mixed Italians, wether US/African mixed, doesn't matter. There are also many fascist Italian men, remember they were on the AXIS side in WW2. So just like some german skinheads they have strong views too, except they wont shave their heads most likely. Also Italian men throughout history have always liked screwing black women and vise versa too. I'm even part Italian...
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

The UK is the #1 place for black guys ... it's very common to see white women with black husbands in the UK. Very seldom would you see a white guy with a black wife though, which is interesting ...
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Renata wrote:The UK is the #1 place for black guys ... it's very common to see white women with black husbands in the UK. Very seldom would you see a white guy with a black wife though, which is interesting ...
Makes sense. I imagine if I had a UK/English accent I would probably have women throwing themselves at me. Especially here in the US. LOL.

I knew a guy from the UK that I once worked with and he was the rudest, meanest dude ever! He told anyone to piss off in the office or he would stare at you cold and walk off. The women loved him......it was ridiculous.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

Comments from Aaron Sleazy's blog:
roosh's forum has become a haven for Black men that want to delude themselves into thinking that women over the world will throw themselves at them just because they are black

this guy here gets banned because he says that southern european guys will do better there than black guys, rudebwoy or whatever is one delusional piece of shit

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-20750-page-2.html
I would be extremely weary of the travel info posted on the site as much of it pertains to race relations in an area rather than legitimate travel advice. The threads about Black men doing well in Sweden was full of so much shit that even one of the swedish posters there called BS. Roosh had to close the thread before letting it go on for 10 plus pages.

A lot of the info is "wow this city has so many hot blondes" rather than legitimate information about travel prices and hotels to stay in.

The theme there seems to be that Black men kill it in every place in the world and in Europe, if you disagree, you are banned. I can say with confidence that what is posted on that travel forum is mostly sociology type BS that you shouldn't bother with. Anyone can make up a "data sheet".
http://aaronsleazy.blogspot.com/2013/02 ... study.html
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

fightforlove wrote:Just curious, but why is it that black men do better in northern europe than southern europe? I can understand the problem with eastern europe being more homogenious and xenophobic, but why does it seem black men get so much more love from the blondes of the north but no love from Italy, Spain, etc.?
I knew you were cool-as-f.uck. Now your new moniker is "the Justin Timberlake of H.A."! Just kidding. :P
Soulthinker
Freshman Poster

Post by Soulthinker »

I like to know that myself and I like to know which dating websites that Black men can go to find those women who loves Black men?
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

I am tired of this shit....news flash White women or other races of women are not obligated to like Black men and i think you can`t really say that there is a perfect country for black men where all our problems are going to be solved , they are not supposed to like you,Some do yeah but as a whole no..White women are supposed to be into white men because they are white duhhh are you white?Just find the chick that likes you regardless.... There are black women in other countries who are into Black men because they are not brain washed into hating their own men like they are in America, but black men don`t wanna hear it they don`t care.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!