Katie Freiling: Hot Internet Marketing Guru or MLM Scammer?

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Winston
Site Admin

Katie Freiling: Hot Internet Marketing Guru or MLM Scammer?

Post by Winston »

What is all this "Reverse Funneling System" about that's hyped up so much by internet marketing gurus such as Katie Freiling? Is it just MLM in disguise? Check out these hits about it.

http://www.google.com.ph/search?hl=en&q ... =&aq=f&oq=

Apparently, almost all the reviews are from people in on it trying to pitch you into it. It's hard to find an unbiased review of it. I did find one here though:

http://revver.com/video/900336/reverse- ... al-review/

I hate it when all these hyped online income opportunities give you hours and hours of hype and soundbytes with no real details until you sign up. That's so stupid and an insult to my intelligence.

Here is Katie Freiling's website where she champions the reverse funnel system. She's a hot woman who uses her looks and high energy charm to become a successful internet marketer.

http://www.katiefreiling.com
http://www.katiefreiling.com/about-katie-freiling/

She seems to be making a ton of money from online MLM's and the Reverse Funneling System though. But is it because the system works or because she looks like a 10 and has great charisma and presentation skills? Go figure.
Last edited by Winston on May 5th, 2013, 8:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Finally, I've found a real review that exposes reverse funnel system for what it is.

http://www.ivetriedthat.com/2008/05/15/ ... t-and-far/

It turns out to be just another MLM repackaged where you are really selling the business opportunity to others, not the product. Except the fees are outrageous. You pay $50 for the application fee, then $3000 to really get into the program, then $300 each month in membership fees. Who has that much money to throw away? Yet they never tell you that upfront.

Every MLM scheme has two things in common:

1. They deny being an MLM or pyramid scheme.
2. They hype you up with sound bytes for as long as possible, preying on your emotions, and never giving you any REAL details about the system, until you're in and committed to hand over your money to them already.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out Katie Freiling's YouTube channel. She's hot and motivating. Obviously her looks are a big factor in her success, no doubt. But of course, she's not going to admit that. It's not in her best interest to. lol

http://www.youtube.com/user/KatieFreiling

She also uses a lot of New Age teachings to try to motivate her fans. lol

Photos of her:

ImageImageImage

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Ooh, just like Cornfed says.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

abcdavid01 wrote:Ooh, just like Cornfed says.
What do you mean? Cornfed didn't say anything above. He didn't even post anything above.

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I meant about women having no value as workers and being unproductive.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

abcdavid01 wrote:I meant about women having no value as workers and being unproductive.
But she has great looks and gives a lot of new agey motivational pep talks in her videos. lol. It seems to work for her. She has a lot of fans and followers. lol

Some women are good in marketing. Others in cooking and retail sales. lol

Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster

Post by Christianfilipinacom »

Nice job finding this, Winston. The new way to describe MLM isn't as a Pyramid, it's an Iceberg. Just a few people at the top are above water, while for the vast majority, they are way, way down, and by the nature of the setup, it's almost or entirely impossible for them all, or even a healthy percentage, to succeed.