Was the Iraq war illegal? Are US soldiers war criminals?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Was the Iraq war illegal? Are US soldiers war criminals?

Post by lovelybunny »

I've heard many times that the Iraq war in 2003 was illegal. Is that true? If so, why? And if it was true, then are the US soldiers who went there war criminals, technically? Can the US protect them from prosecution forever if one day it loses its status as a superpower?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Under the Nuremburg protocol, and therefore the UCMJ, invading a country without UN approval is indeed a war crime, so the Jew army people are indeed war criminals. Of course, lots of things they did would be war crimes regardless.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Is the war illegal? Yes, on many levels it was illegal. Are the soldier boys war criminals? No. Are the Neocons criminals? Yes.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Under international law and common morality, yes it was illegal. But the US controls the UN, and in this world, might makes right. So what can you say?

I wonder if most or all the US soldiers in Iraq know that the war is illegal and that they are risking their lives there for corporate profits of evil sociopaths? Surely it's obvious to them? So what keeps them there, knowing that they are risking their lives fighting for the bad guys?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Post by lovelybunny »

Winston wrote:Under international law and common morality, yes it was illegal. But the US controls the UN, and in this world, might makes right. So what can you say?

I wonder if most or all the US soldiers in Iraq know that the war is illegal and that they are risking their lives there for corporate profits of evil sociopaths? Surely it's obvious to them? So what keeps them there, knowing that they are risking their lives fighting for the bad guys?
Arent they doing it cuz they're brainwashed like mot Americans are thinking the US is the best? Also, didn't the UN finally approve the Iraq war later?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:Under international law and common morality, yes it was illegal. But the US controls the UN, and in this world, might makes right. So what can you say?

They tend not to be the brightest pennies in the fountain, but a lot of them seem to work out the real situation eventually. The reason they keep committing war crimes is that they are psychos who don't care or they prefer it to the alternative of prison followed by becoming a homeless bum and take a "just doing m'job" attitude.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:Is the war illegal? Yes, on many levels it was illegal. Are the soldier boys war criminals? No.
How so? If X activity is a crime it generally follows that people who deliberately do X are criminals by definition.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

You are the company you keep. If you follow jew interests, you're not a criminal. Just a criminal's bitch. But you're still just as liable, as you're a tool. Giving one group forgiveness means you forgive EVERYBODY. Most americans have done more than that, and now they're letting Obama and Co. pass some pretty strange, but all-encompassing laws against them.

I group the soldiers, as well as the jews who command them in the same pool. I consider the western armed forces the dumbest mercenaries in the world. They're put into a NO-WIN situation - stay alive and "win the war" and you advance criminal interests. Die, and the jews can just use your spilt blood. That situation is NOT worth the thousands of dollars you get; real hitmen/gangsters get paid just as much if not more, to kill just a few targets.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The UN is controlled by the international counterfeiter just like America, the people in the US military take a oath to defend the constitution of USA. Are they war criminals you figure it out, just take a look at who got the oil contracts in Iraq and who the owners are of these companies, we will just say the power's that be have leave a trail back to their door step if you scratch just a touch below the surface.
Time to Hide!