False Domestic Abuse Charges

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

False Domestic Abuse Charges

Post by abcdavid01 »

Alright boys. This is a serious topic here. Even if you can avoid false rape charges with your girlfriend, you still aren't safe.

Woke up this morning to my parents fighting. Been going on since the beginning of the year since she found out he had an affair with a prostitute. He said she had been a cold and distant wife and this nice younger woman presented herself to him.

So she's been spying on him and taking his work documents and he's been angry about it. They were fighting again this morning, but it got worse than it has been. He actually started cursing at her. I was in my bedroom, so I didn't see anything, but they were in the kitchen and I heard all of it. She fell over with a scream and said he pushed her and she was going to call 911. My dad said she was faking it and told her to get up.

I didn't see it, but it sounded like a fake scream at least. The old man told me later she was trying to block him from moving, so he walked past her and she pretended to fall. Said she fell on her ass then laid down and got up right after he called fer out for faking, then started following him, so she wasn't really hurt. But she didn't call the cops. When my dad got home from work today she was still accusing him of assault. Their fighting is getting worse, but instead of handing him divorce papers she's just dragging it out as long as possible.

So you have to watch out. Don't put yourself in these situations. Avoid Western women. Psychos with free reign.

Avoid false domestic abuse charges. Gotta watch out now with things like Violence Against Women Act.

http://news.mensactivism.org/node/343

http://www.avvo.com/legal-guides/ugc/wh ... e-incident
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

WHOA! Sorry to hear that man. How old are you dude? Are they putting you in the middle of this shit or what?
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I'm 21.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

abcdavid01 wrote:I'm 21.
And White men love to brag about how wonderful White Male and Asian female relationships are, go figure, smh...
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

How did your mother find out your father was with a "hoe"? Did she look at a credit card receipt or call numbers on the phone bill?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Adama, I'm not quite sure, but I know it's something like that. My dad's a defense lawyer, so it was one of his clients. She knows her name and has seen pictures.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

zboy1 wrote:And White men love to brag about how wonderful White Male and Asian female relationships are, go figure, smh...
Asian women can keep the Mask of Pleasantness on longer than white women (overall, not absolute).
( Happens between other races/ethnic group women, too. :wink: )
If you've dealt with dozens of females who went batshit crazy before three months were up, and you meet one who is still nice after six months, you'd think you've hit the jackpot, too.
You might even be foolish enough to put a ring on it, to not let her get away.
Many men have found out that the Mask comes off when the Ring goes on.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Good call TL
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Wait a minute. Your dad is cheating and now your mother is going is going crazy insane and somehow this is the mother's fault?

What happened to men being accountable for their actions in the first f***ing place? It's her fault she cannot handle him having other whores? That makes asian wives bad all of a sudden?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

kai1275 wrote:Wait a minute. Your dad is cheating and now your mother is going is going crazy insane and somehow this is the mother's fault?

What happened to men being accountable for their actions in the first f***ing place? It's her fault she cannot handle him having other whores? That makes asian wives bad all of a sudden?
No, I agree with you kai: it was clearly the man's fault for cheating on his wife and trying to brush it under the table; there's no excuse for that kind of behavior. I don't get why some people here are putting the blame on the women for this?...
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

She was a shit wife. Kind of a Proto-Feminist. My sister takes after her and she's a full on raging Feminist. That to me excuses anything. Never marry a Feminist. Of course my dad would cheat.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

He cheated on her. She has two real choices: leave him or accept it and move on. There is no need to fake an assault, or harass him.

You guys are typical westerners. Knee-jerk "defend the woman" syndrome at its finest.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Thank you Adama. I've thought this before: You make great posts.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

You cannot act like women have the logical and reasoning operational level of a man! Last time I checked, they were loaded with Estrogen, did not have testes or a penis, an adams apple, dense muscles or bones. They are emotional and may pull all kinds of shit because they cannot physically do anything to match us!

How can any decent man become a respectful leader of a household if they pull bullshit moves like this? If he did not like her f***ing feminism he should have left. That's what I did to my ex wife! I didnt argue, I didnt fight with her, I didnt cheat, I just got a divorce and moved on!

You making excuses for his behavior is chickenshit, and you know it. Can't talk out of both sides of your mouth! No one respects a hypocrite!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Divorce laws man. He'd have lost custody of my sister and I if they divorced when we were kids. But then we're grown up now. It's just that my mom was never there. She was always at work and she even moved out of their bedroom (before she even knew about the affair). He probably should have divorced her then, but he didn't want to hurt her because they'd been together so long. It's like, what's the point of going through a divorce if you don't even see the person you're cheating on? It's like you're divorced already without all the fights and legal drama.