Can you really get local casual sex from this site?

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Winston
Site Admin

Can you really get local casual sex from this site?

Post by Winston »

See here:
http://www.freelifetimehookup.com/

Is it really free? Can you really get local casual sex from it? What's the catch?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

There seems to be a lot of horny white women located in Manila area according to this site! ;-) Wow! Who woulda thunk it?
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

The only guys I've seen who actually had success on western dating sites, are those worthless bums who had to over-compensate just to get a date.
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

not sure :)
but what really helps me, is list of few main strean & less popular communities for adults (http://catch-women.com/2012/10/get-sex-site.html) to find local girls for some "fun" or to meet girls from foreign place where I plan a trip...mean business trip :)