Best/Worst Countries For Black Men

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
JamesSa
Freshman Poster

Best/Worst Countries For Black Men

Post by JamesSa »

I'm African-American and in my late 20s. I plan to travel in the coming months, but want to feel comfortable beforehand knowing that the women in the country I'm visiting are receptive towards black men. I've communicated privately with Winston on the matter, and he suggested that I pose the question here for additional feedback.

From word-of-mouth and acquaintances, Brazil is really good, but I've known that for awhile already.

What are some other countries that are favorable for black men? I've heard some mention Germany and the Philippines.

Also, what countries should I avoid? I've been told to avoid Russia and most of Asia.

Thanks for your help!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I presume you mean places where you can date and mingle with people without much prejudice.

Best- 1) all countries where people are poor and black, obviously. Black Africa( particularly Ethiopia)- an enormous area to cover. Black Carribean-, Barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia, Martinique, Guayana, Surinam, French Guiana.
2) Countries that have been born out of the mixture of three races one of which is Black. Dominican Republic, Panama, Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela.
3) In Asia only the Philippines comes to mind because they do have Black blood- again, a mixture of three or more races. Stay away from the rest except only for a brief sight seeing visit.
4) In Europe only Denmark has been reported as OK,Germany is supposed to be OK but I woud not go there if I were black. Too many skinheads.
Worst? Hard to say since lots of peope are hypocrites and they pretend to be friendly.
I would say Russia and Ireland as well as just Europe period are the worst. Oz and NZ are Ok but bland as hell and the girls are not that great.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

I've heard germany is real good for black guys and you don't have to be a thug. I've heard that from a black guy who lived there and did real well. Laid 10-15 women there in 8 months. I've also heard it from a military guy who said that around the bases--they just go bonkers for black guys.

I don't know about skinhead stuff. I don't think there is much of that going on. There's more in eastern germany because the economy is bad. It is something to be aware of, but I doubt you'll run into any trouble. I ran into a black guy at a youth hostel and found him to be real genuine and carefree. I suspect you might find more acceptance in Germany than here. They don't have a lot of blacks there, and the ones there aren't committing lots of violent crime.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I also heard that there isn't a skinhead problem in Germany anymore because the police are very strict there and do not tolerate any form of violence or hatred and are very harsh in punishing offenders.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
JamesSa
Freshman Poster

Post by JamesSa »

I really appreciate the info, and thanks ladislav for the breakdown! You guys rock!

I've always had an attraction to Ethiopean women since I love their facial bone structure, so that's good to hear. I'll definitely book a visit there.

I'll be sure to visit some of the Latin American countries listed as well as the Philippines. And I certainly know where to go to in the Carribeans when on vacation. :)

Damn, I hope that's not true about Germany, but I'm willing to take my chances. Hopefully Winston is right about the police keeping the skinheads under control there. Also, Denmark is a surprising discovery. Didn't see that coming! I'm curious as to why you list that country, but it's certainly good news.

Thanks!
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

Get in touch with some black guys from the US Military over there, and hang with them. If there is 3 of you won't have any problems. One thing you might want to stay away from though is the political demonstrations. I believe they have them once a year...and there are huge protests. I've heard there can be problems for minorities from the undesirables!

I think most of the so called "racism" is directed at the Turks, and it's because of the crimes they commit. Average germans don't like the crime: they have a very safe country. I was in Munich, and dresden, so I can't speak about the rest of the country, but I had absolutely no worry of crime--in the sub ways or anyplace else.

There is more crime in the Northern Cities, though...Berlin, Frankfurt etc.
kairosan
Freshman Poster

Post by kairosan »

I hear South America, Phillipe's, and Oh Japan, Japanese Women LOVE their black men!!!! Some parts in Europe and Argentina. But hey, I have a white girlfriend and I should be pass race as an issue.
KAIROSAN DESU
James G
Freshman Poster
Location: Virginia, USA – Jakarta, Indonesia – Bangkok, Thailand

Post by James G »

All of my black friends that travel swear by:

-the Philippines
But the middle and upper class ladies tend to not like black dudes

-Romania
I know like 40 black guys that swear women constantly approach them on the street and in the clubs in Romania. When I was living in Doha, Qatar the Romanian stewardess on layover used to always pick up the black American and Brit guys in the clubs.

Brazil
-I have a couple of black friends that have retired in Brazil, the love it, the ladies are cool to them and no one gives them ay hassle.

Middle East
-Black dudes do great with local women in the ME, many Arabs are dark skinned or ethnically Somali so seeing a black dude is nothing shocking to them.

Germany
-Sorry Winston, the skinhead stuff is mostly media hype. The Hundreds of black dudes that I have met who have lived in Germany (I used to work with the military so 70% of the black dudes I met were posted in Germany before) tell me that the German ladies absolutely love black dudes.

Japan
-Yes in the land of “No Foreigners Allowed Signs� the ladies love hooking up with black dudes. Its more of a “I wonder what it is like� sort of thing, but who’s complaining, lol. Avoid any town with a US military base in it, the local gals have probably already had their fill.

Indonesia
The Indonesian ladies like foreign black guys, especially the upper class ladies. Out at clubs can be hit or miss

The Editor at Large at ExpatRockstar is ½ black so I got allot of this info from him, he also spends allot of time here in Bangkok and he does great with the women, he has a girlfriend here that is a FHM Thailand model (but that may have more to do with his financial status than his skin color)

~James G
NOMAD MARKETING 101
Learn how to Travel and Live Around the World and Make Money at the Same time
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

JamesSa wrote:Also, Denmark is a surprising discovery. Didn't see that coming! I'm curious as to why you list that country, but it's certainly good news.

Thanks!
You are most welcome. My coworker, a black guy from Tennessee, blacker than anthracite, was in Denmark while in the military and he LOVED it there. He would go to clubs and men would ask him to dance with their wives.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

you might want to pick up a frommers for germany. Hamburg is good for the red light district and they give no warning ; frankfurt's red light has the most crime.
JamesSa
Freshman Poster

Post by JamesSa »

I have to admit that you guys over-delivered in this thread! Now I'm going to have to weigh my options and decide which country to go to first! I was going to Brazil first, but now I have to reconsider.

Ladislav, I love dancing, so I'd definitely entertain requests to dance with Danish women. Maybe more. :wink:

James G, thanks for adding to ladislav's "out of left field" countries. I certainly wasn't expecting Indonesia and Romania (I love Romanian gymnasts for their grace and elegance, so that's great to hear!). :)

It's welcoming news to hear there are at least some places in every continent that I stand a good chance of hooking up (not necessarily sex) with the local women, because I do want to travel the entire globe.

Gmm567, thanks, I'll check out Hamburg when I go to Germany.

Kairosan, you're one of several to confirm Japan for me so now I'm more willing to go there. Much appreciated.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Man, where was this thread when I was preparing for my travels?!

I'll throw in a "second" for Japan. I've always had a good time there. I heard it's only gotten better for black dudes since I left. The popularity of hip hop culture in Asia has made black guys a bit more desirable in many Asian countries now.

I didn't know about Romania at all! I've always wanted to visit such a place but thought black dudes would be totally unwelcome there. I did have three Romanian girls who were always nice to me in Vegas, but never thought anything of it. Wonder if I missed a good opportunity.

I've always known about Brazil and other parts of South America, but I'm pretty far away from there now and don't see any 18 hour flights in my near future. I wouldn't mind seeing Columbia or Venezuela though. I heard Brazil is getting expensive and westernized lately, so get there before it goes downhill.

I would have never guessed Denmark either. I also wondered about skinheads in Germany because I heard many times it was great for black dudes. Seemed a contradiction but I had considered that the Skinhead activity might be few and far between but overhyped by American media. I'm not really into white girls though, so I didn't pay it too much mind either way.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If there are skinheads, they tend to be in poor towns and areas where males are frustrated and have nothing else to believe in. In Poland, I ran into them in a small town and saw a lot of swastikas painted in cement there. But not in big cities or touristy areas.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: Best/Worst Countries For Black Men

Post by Jackal »

JamesSa wrote:I'm African-American and in my late 20s. I plan to travel in the coming months, but want to feel comfortable beforehand knowing that the women in the country I'm visiting are receptive towards black men. I've communicated privately with Winston on the matter, and he suggested that I pose the question here for additional feedback.

From word-of-mouth and acquaintances, Brazil is really good, but I've known that for awhile already.

What are some other countries that are favorable for black men? I've heard some mention Germany and the Philippines.

Also, what countries should I avoid? I've been told to avoid Russia and most of Asia.

Thanks for your help!
Hello James,

I wish you good luck on your quest, but I do not recommend Hungary for black men. Most Hungarians feel very uncomfortable around people of other races, at best, and, at worst, they actively dislike them.

However, the race which Hungarians hate the most is the gypsies. I teach 7th and 8th grade Hungarian students who quite literally want to kill them all. This intense hatred doesn't necessarily extend to other races for Hungarians, but because of their tense relation with the gypsies, they tend to view darker skinned people negatively.

That said, many of my students like black actors and musicians from America. Some girls I teach even called Will Smith handsome. Based on this, I think it might be possible for a charming, handsome black man to have a short-term relationship with some open-minded young Hungarian woman in one of the larger cities here, but I haven't seen this happen first-hand yet, so I don't know. I think it would be an uphill battle, and if Romania is as good for black men as the previous posts have indicated, you might as well just go there.

Another thing you should keep in mind is that part of western Romania (Transylvania) used to belong to Hungary, so many parts of this region still feel very Hungarian and many ethnic Hungarians still live there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:AustriaHungaryWWI.gif

If you want to meet pure Romanians, go further east to cities such as Bucharest or the resort towns on the Black Sea.
JamesSa
Freshman Poster

Post by JamesSa »

I value your input, Jackal.

Thanks for warning me about Hungary! I won't go there, except to enter Romania should I go there eventually. If I ever decide to go to Eastern Europe, I'll go to Bucharest and other parts of eastern Romania as you suggested.

I actually decided last week to stick to my original plan of going to South America, with Brazil being my first destination in June. I will also be visiting Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama, and the Dominican Republic. After South America, I'll check out the Philippines.

My exploration begins June 1 - the date of my departure.
59 Days Left Before Leaving America For Brazil!