Are White women really that bad?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Are White women really that bad?

Post by zboy1 »

This is an honest question and I'm not trying to sound racist but I have to ask, Why are an increasing number of White men rejecting White women in ever increasing numbers. Are they really that bad? The ones I know are decent and kind--maybe that's because there are the church going types and, therefore, different from other White women out there? But just like there are some bad White women in the world--there are bad Black,Asian, and Hispanic women. And what is it with White Men's infatuation with Asian women? Personally, I think it's abnormal--and so does Odbo and a couple of other White male posters I know (on this forum and others).

Are White women so bad nowadays, that White men have to seek out women of other races for companionship? Maybe I'm just naive, but I curious to know the answer to this question....I've asked some of my White friends this same question--and they have almost unanimously agreed that White women are some of the most difficult females to deal with. Is that true?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

The majority of women in Anglo countries, Sweden, and Western Europe aren't feminine. They are feminist, manhating, and corrupted. Women in those countries no matter what race are feminist, manhating, and corrupted.

The only good white women are in Eastern Europe and to some level there are some in Southern Europe.

Asia is a popular destination for everyone because it's very traditional and the Asian culture promotes femininity and submissiveness in women. White men also favor them compared to other races because they're lighter-skinned and have more delicate features.

Asian models:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqu7f ... o1_500.jpg
(Donnah Pham)

http://www.kineda.com/photos/features/j ... riano2.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m620s ... o1_500.jpg
(Jennifer Nguyen)
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Tsar wrote:The majority of women in Anglo countries, Sweden, and Western Europe aren't feminine. They are feminist, manhating, and corrupted. Women in those countries no matter what race are feminist, manhating, and corrupted.

The only good white women are in Eastern Europe and to some level there are some in Southern Europe.

Asia is a popular destination for everyone because it's very traditional and the Asian culture promotes femininity and submissiveness in women. White men also favor them compared to other races because they're lighter-skinned and have more delicate features.

Asian models:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqu7f ... o1_500.jpg
(Donnah Pham)

http://www.kineda.com/photos/features/j ... riano2.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m620s ... o1_500.jpg
(Jennifer Nguyen)
But don't you see how this can upset some Asian men or Asian women for that matter--who don't like the creepy fetishism some White men have towards them? I know some of my Asian female friends have stories where they encountered weird and upsetting situation involving White men--and even outright racism--for example, when they're with their Asian boyfriends and some racist White dude talks crap about their men right in front of the female. Crazy sh*t like that!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The situation is obvious. White women tend to be found in feminist countries and almost all women in feminist countries are unsuitable for relationships for reasons that have been beaten to death on this forum.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are White women really that bad?

Post by Adama »

zboy1 wrote:This is an honest question and I'm not trying to sound racist but I have to ask, Why are an increasing number of White men rejecting White women in ever increasing numbers. Are they really that bad? The ones I know are decent and kind--maybe that's because there are the church going types and, therefore, different from other White women out there? But just like there are some bad White women in the world--there are bad Black,Asian, and Hispanic women. And what is it with White Men's infatuation with Asian women? Personally, I think it's abnormal--and so does Odbo and a couple of other White male posters I know (on this forum and others).

Are White women so bad nowadays, that White men have to seek out women of other races for companionship? Maybe I'm just naive, but I curious to know the answer to this question....I've asked some of my White friends this same question--and they have almost unanimously agreed that White women are some of the most difficult females to deal with. Is that true?
Are you equally as critical of other people besides straight men? Do you find men having sex with men and women having sex with women abnormal?

People need to stop being so critical of each other.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

zboy1 wrote:And what is it with White Men's infatuation with Asian women?
The mating of white men with east Asian females makes perfect sense given the disparities between the sexes in the two populations. Many white men are high quality and attractive, but our women have unfortunately been transformed into hideous monsters. Asian women are often attractive, but Asian men generally have the physiques of spider monkeys and are hung like mice. It therefore follows that white men should impregnate Asian women. The women get to be pleasured by men with superior bodies and normal-sized genitals and the resulting children are stronger and more attractive, while still generally having high IQs. Also, east Asians are excessively domesticated and lack the capacity for creative thought. They have always been dependent on barbarian invaders to bring in an infusion of creative genes to maintain any level of civilization. White men are now fulfilling that role. I'm sure you can appreciate what a huge favor we are doing you.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Cornfed wrote:
The mating of white men with east Asian females makes perfect sense given the disparities between the sexes in the two populations. Many white men are high quality and attractive, but our women have unfortunately been transformed into hideous monsters. Asian women are often attractive, but Asian men generally have the physiques of spider monkeys and are hung like mice. It therefore follows that white men should impregnate Asian women. The women get to be pleasured by men with superior bodies and normal-sized genitals and the resulting children are stronger and more attractive, while still generally having high IQs. Also, east Asians are excessively domesticated and lack the capacity for creative thought. They have always been dependent on barbarian invaders to bring in an infusion of creative genes to maintain any level of civilization. White men are now fulfilling that role. I'm sure you can appreciate what a huge favor we are doing you.
Zeig Heil, Heil Hitler! So many stereotypes in one post! Btw, Cornfed, don't you think you should be posting this on Stormfront and Amren--and not on HappierAbroad, LOL?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

zboy1 wrote:Btw, Cornfed, don't you think you should be posting this on Stormfront and Amren--and not on HappierAbroad, LOL?
No, Stormfront are manginas who are sycophantic to white Western pig females.
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

Cornfed you should live in a modern North-East Asian city within a proper Asian populace before you start making such blanket statements. In North-East Asian cities like Beijing, the men are at least as tall as the average American Caucasian male, and this is not well-represented among Asian Americans, who generally tend to be shorter and ancestrally from the southern province of Guangdong. Your image of Asian men is probably molded in a large part by the very Hollywood media you condemn, which as we know, tends to show only the worst of Asian men and put them in a negative light.

Having lived in both America and multiple Asian cities, I would say that there are at least as many, if not more, proportionately speaking, overweight, obese out of shape white American males as there are scrawny Asian males in Asia. With a 60-70% obesity rate in America, it can't all be just the women that are out of shape you know? Like with any race, attractive, well built males are the minority not the majority.

This racism is disappointing come from you because you because your other posts reflect many other interesting insights and truths about modern society that I agree with.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

ethan_sg wrote:Cornfed you should live in a modern North-East Asian city within a proper Asian populace before you start making such blanket statements. In North-East Asian cities like Beijing, then men are at least as tall as the average American Caucasian male, and this is not well-represented among Asian Americans, who generally tend to be shorter and ancestrally from the southern province of Guangdong. Your image of Asian men is probably molded in a large part by the very Hollywood media you condemn, which as we know, tends to show only the worst of Asian men and put them in a negative light.
I lived in Korea for two years and elsewhere in Asia for about a year. They have almost caught up to the West in height, but their bodies are still somewhat spidermonkeyish. In shape white men have denser musculature, generally stronger, more well rounded builds and of course lager dicks. I noticed that Asian men tend to lag in pectoral strength especially. Even most Asians will acknowledge that white men are more mentally creative.
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

Similarly lots of White men's bodies, especially American men's bodies are somewhat baboon-like, part of the obesity problem in America.

If more Asian men worked out more, they would increase their pectoral strength. If more white men ate less and exercised more, a higher proportion will be in shape like you describe, because your description certainly does not represent the current norm.

Nevertheless, despite great exposure to white men all over Asia, the vast majority of the best Asian women in Japan, Korea, China and Taiwan still choose to be with Asian men, not quite the white male-Asian female-match made in heaven scenario that you imagine it to be.

Of course people like to come up with and believe in self-validating theories that make them feel better about themselves. If white men were so bloody masculine, why have you allowed women and feminism to take over your societies? Why have so many of you become maginas?

So you say white men were so dam good at thinking outside the box and thinking anti-establishment - the very f***ing establishment we live in that we hate was created by white men, many of whom are now living figuratively under their women's feet. So much so that men like you have to leave your motherlands, seek refuge in Asian countries.

If you wanna start condemning Asian men as lacking masculinity, maybe you should learn to control your own women first. Because at least in most parts of Asia, the women still respect their men.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Cornfed wrote:
Despite what zboy says, and with regards to my being of that very admixture, I find your post quite correct. I am happy that my miscegenous birth was at the very least eugenic with regards to intelligence, yet I am also not a slave like so many Asians. On the other hand, I do suffer from the problems any other racial mix would. My birth was a self destructive act and so will the birth of my son. I still would not recommend it.

Though I greatly admire the accomplishments of Western society, I have no loyalty to the suicidal White race.