Will virtual reality sex be the revolution?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
sirius
Freshman Poster

Will virtual reality sex be the revolution?

Post by sirius »

We all know how p0rn has revolutionzed relations between men and women. After all, it's very hard to be satisfied with an ordinary woman when you can watch p0rn and imagine having sex with a perfect 10.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2012/12/17/ ... -sex-game/

Looks like VR, virtual reality sex, is almost here. It will probably be available within a couple of years and becomes mainstream within 10 years.

What will feminists and women in general do when most men would rather f**k a supermodel in virtual reality than have sex in real life with a fat, bitchy, smelly cunt?

Looks like women and feminists are going to lose out to technology!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Women are a little different from men in this regards.

What'll happen is that Lesbians from Seven Sister colleges will use a male sexbot to entice formerly heterosexual women into Menage-A-Trios, which will transition many mainstream women into bisexuality.

Here's that thread on Robot Companions
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

Nothing wrong with male sex bots either. I mean, if men are happy with female sex bots and women are happy with male sex bots, then what's the problem? Everyone wins and everyone is happy.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

It's a carpe diem religion is what. I mean, my exposure to this stuff was initially positive (Chobits, Metropolis 2001) but now I'm not so sure. I certainly didn't expect us to be so close to crossing the uncanny valley in my lifetime.

You can drive out nature with a pitchfork, but it always comes back.

In any case, those androids are always too perfect looking now for realism.
Last edited by abcdavid01 on May 13th, 2013, 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

PS. I don't think you understand that females have a PSYCHOLOGICAL NEED to have REAL MALE attention. Whereas with men, we can live without women, as long as we have an alternative. This is why the majority of people taking antidepressants are women.

Even though women will use male-sex bots, they will still have that underlying psychological need to have the attention of real men. Otherwise, why is it that 50 years ago at the beginning of feminism in the West, women were screaming "We don't need men!" and now that many men have literally started to avoid women and not even bother with them, now we are beginning to see an attitude shift in women. It is due to this innate biological necessity that women have for male attention.

So if you want to argue about who will come up with the short straw in terms of the coming technological sexual revolution, it will without a doubt be women.
sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

Here's a quote from a very relevant article, talking about sex bots:

"Sexbots will only have an indirect effect on women, for women are by nature less visual creatures than men, and won’t be drawn to the corporeal pleasures offered by rudimentary AI Jude Law model #3,465. What sexbots will do is widen the already growing chasm between the sexes"

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/07 ... exbotopia/
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

sirius wrote:PS. I don't think you understand that females have a PSYCHOLOGICAL NEED to have REAL MALE attention. Whereas with men, we can live without women, as long as we have an alternative. This is why the majority of people taking antidepressants are women.

Even though women will use male-sex bots, they will still have that underlying psychological need to have the attention of real men.
Here's something, at Seven Sister Colleges [Smith, Simmons, Sarah Lawrence, etc], anywhere from 33 to 50% of women experiment with bi-sexuality. In contrast, at most, ~10% of any male population is bi-sexual. That number is pretty much fixed for men, yet, it's highly malleable for women.

And then after they graduate, those alumna networks tend to remain around for life. For many of these AWs, the husband, ala future investment banker, surgeon, law partner, etc, are simply the vehicles who make 'em appear "proper" for society & provide the money/sperm to start/rise a family. They then fall out of love after year number two.

In reality, these AWs are only "happy" when they're around with their former classmates, reminiscing about those good old days with the nearby lesbian orgies. Now, as you've hinted, they like *the feeling* of some male attention and this is where Mellisa Etheridge comes in. Mel's the strap-on butch dyke who provides a masculine touch to a woman's experience but now, adding a male s@xbot into the mix, the former heterosexual female is entranced into this blissful state of being double teamed by a woman and a man. You see, such a scenario could never happen to a straight guy because most of us were certain about our sexuality since the age of 10. Women, however, can easily form a Lesbian nation w/o many issues. Granted, it'll be an f'ed up dystopia but hey, that's what happens when kids have access to a liquor cabinet :wink:
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

S_Parc wrote:
sirius wrote:PS. I don't think you understand that females have a PSYCHOLOGICAL NEED to have REAL MALE attention. Whereas with men, we can live without women, as long as we have an alternative. This is why the majority of people taking antidepressants are women.

Even though women will use male-sex bots, they will still have that underlying psychological need to have the attention of real men.
Here's something, at Seven Sister Colleges [Smith, Simmons, Sarah Lawrence, etc], anywhere from 33 to 50% of women experiment with bi-sexuality. In contrast, at most, ~10% of any male population is bi-sexual. That number is pretty much fixed for men, yet, it's highly malleable for women.

And then after they graduate, those alumna networks tend to remain around for life. For many of these AWs, the husband, ala future investment banker, surgeon, law partner, etc, are simply the vehicles who make 'em appear "proper" for society & provide the money/sperm to start/rise a family. They then fall out of love after year number two.

In reality, these AWs are only "happy" when they're around with their former classmates, reminiscing about those good old days with the nearby lesbian orgies. Now, as you've hinted, they like *the feeling* of some male attention and this is where Mellisa Etheridge comes in. Mel's the strap-on butch dyke who provides a masculine touch to a woman's experience but now, adding a male s@xbot into the mix, the former heterosexual female is entranced into this blissful state of being double teamed by a woman and a man. You see, such a scenario could never happen to a straight guy because most of us were certain about our sexuality since the age of 10. Women, however, can easily form a Lesbian nation w/o many issues. Granted, it'll be an f'ed up dystopia but hey, that's what happens when kids have access to a liquor cabinet :wink:
Either way, who really cares what women do or how sick they become. Women are irrelevant at this point. P0rn has already made it so. VR sex and eventually robot-girls will eliminate the need for women completely.

It is very encouraging to see how fast the antifeminism movement appears to be spreading. I see lots of antifeminist style comments nowadays on youtube, news articles, and so on. I think men are finally waking up, and the effect is snowballing. So as you said, women marry men and use them simply as their financial provider. But the number of men willing to become the financial provider for a woman is shrinking more and more. Actually, it seems that the only men dumb enough to get married nowadays are Christian men, and that explains why single 30 year old women are flocking to the churches, to look for a husband. Not that I feel a whole lot of sympathy for Christian men who end up getting used as the financial provider for a woman in marriage. They were dumb enough to get married in the first place, so they deserve it.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

sirius wrote:Actually, it seems that the only men dumb enough to get married nowadays are Christian men, and that explains why single 30 year old women are flocking to the churches, to look for a husband. Not that I feel a whole lot of sympathy for Christian men who end up getting used as the financial provider for a woman in marriage. They were dumb enough to get married in the first place, so they deserve it.
Well, according to one of my born-again former friend, the expression goes, "the Lord's has got a plan for you". And thus, these true believers think that these 30-something w*tches are actually angels, sent by J.C. to fulfill their destinies :roll: , as if the Trinity squad didn't have bigger fish to fry than to provide dating services to parishioners.

AB discussion thread

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Yes, it's interesting that they could have only survived in some isolated pocket of some larger, more continuous stable nation-state.

I'd doubt that they could have survived in a more hostile region, like nearby Soviet Central Asia. I've always doubted the myth about the Amazon "Xena the Warrior princess" nation of Central Asia. Those b*tches would have either been completely absorbed by the Sarmatians or the Huns.

AB discussion thread

sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

John Titor here. I am a famous time traveler, in case you don't know who I am.

I just got back from the year 2034, and I'd like to share with you all what I saw there.

Female robots just got released and are being sold now in all major electronic stores. I saw lines of hundreds of men lining up to buy them.

As the men were walking into the electronic stores, there were vast numbers of furious and angry women shouting and screaming at the men. The women were screaming "YOU SEXIST PIGS!!! YOU CAN'T HANDLE A REAL WOMAN!!!!! YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER THAT YOU ARE BUYING A FEMALE ROBOT!!!!"

This type of angry feminist protest is taking place at virtually every location where Female Robots are being sold. But, they are not having an effect. Female Robots are the biggest technological success EVER. 5 MILLION Female Robots were sold in the first two days alone.

So that's it. In the year 2034, real women will begin to be replaced by Female Robots, and real human women will become obsolete by the year 2038.

John Titor here, reporting out.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

If you watch this from 00:40 to 2:30, it offers a glimpse into how psycho-sexual mind control is already being used in the music industry and advertising to sexualise robots and program the masses to accept robots as sexual companions. A sign of things to come.

Even though women will use male-sex bots, they will still have that underlying psychological need to have the attention of real men. Otherwise, why is it that 50 years ago at the beginning of feminism in the West, women were screaming "We don't need men!" and now that many men have literally started to avoid women and not even bother with them, now we are beginning to see an attitude shift in women. It is due to this innate biological necessity that women have for male attention.

So if you want to argue about who will come up with the short straw in terms of the coming technological sexual revolution, it will without a doubt be women.
All human beings have a psychological and instinctual need for attention from the opposite sex, both men and women. If having sex with a woman was merely a means to achieve genital stimulation and nothing else, then every man on the planet would be content to just buy a fleshlight and never bother talking to a woman again. Of course women are not going to be content with a male sexbot. Women have a biological need to have men actually desire them, pursue them, make love to them, and FALL IN LOVE with them. A sexbot can satiate none of these desires; it is merely an elaborate instrument of masturbation, sort of like an advanced form of a dildo or vibrator. It is devoid of the capacity for emotion, and it while it may give you sexual stimulation, it cannot give you true SEXUAL PLEASURE, because that requires the synergy of opposite energy polarities (the male energy and female energy) and the exchange of emotions between a man and woman during courtship and sex. From a purely psychological perspective, the regular use of such a robot for sexual gratification may be a negative thing for a woman or man, for it would serve as a reminder that their own shortcomings have culminated in the use of technology in place of a real man or woman. This may also be accompanied by an element of guilt or shame if family & friends were to learn of such activities; it's not something you would want other people to know about.

If you think that a machine can replace the genuine need for loving human contact (for either gender), then you are truly lost.
sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

clowny wrote:If you watch this from 00:40 to 2:30, it offers a glimpse into how psycho-sexual mind control is already being used in the music industry and advertising to sexualise robots and program the masses to accept robots as sexual companions. A sign of things to come.

All human beings have a psychological and instinctual need for attention from the opposite sex, both men and women. If having sex with a woman was merely a means to achieve genital stimulation and nothing else, then every man on the planet would be content to just buy a fleshlight and never bother talking to a woman again. Of course women are not going to be content with a male sexbot. Women have a biological need to have men actually desire them, pursue them, make love to them, and FALL IN LOVE with them. A sexbot can satiate none of these desires; it is merely an elaborate instrument of masturbation, sort of like an advanced form of a dildo or vibrator. It is devoid of the capacity for emotion, and it while it may give you sexual stimulation, it cannot give you true SEXUAL PLEASURE, because that requires the synergy of opposite energy polarities (the male energy and female energy) and the exchange of emotions between a man and woman during courtship and sex. From a purely psychological perspective, the regular use of such a robot for sexual gratification may be a negative thing for a woman or man, for it would serve as a reminder that their own shortcomings have culminated in the use of technology in place of a real man or woman. This may also be accompanied by an element of guilt or shame if family & friends were to learn of such activities; it's not something you would want other people to know about.

If you think that a machine can replace the genuine need for loving human contact (for either gender), then you are truly lost.
I would disagree with you on the following statement:

"All human beings have a psychological and instinctual need for attention from the opposite sex, both men and women"

Men are BRAINWASHED by religion and by culture/society to THINK they need a woman. But in reality, men can live without women. Men do not have this NEED to have constant validation and approval from the opposite sex. Men can actually choose to be independent, truly independent.

Whereas for females, yes, THEY DO HAVE a biological/psychological instinct or need for men. Why? Because women are hard-wired by evolution to reproduce, and they NEED a man for that. You may argue that women won't need men anymore once artificial insemination becomes more mainstream, and that is true. Women won't need men for reproduction, but the BIOLOGICAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL instinct will STILL be there in women.

That is what I am trying to say. Already women are starting to feel the weight of the marriage strike, and female desperation will increase as more men drop out of marriage and stop marrying. And once Female Robots are created, women will go BAT SHIT INSANE.

Men and women's brains are wired differently.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

clowny wrote:If you think that a machine can replace the genuine need for loving human contact (for either gender), then you are truly lost.
I call this the El Dorado syndrome, the unending search for a soulmate. This is exactly the type of attachment, which folks like the Buddha, had warned about. Ok, keep at that search, you've got from years 0 to 80; I hope you don't find all 80 years to be empty.

In reality, most ppl are boring, plain & simple. You're talking as if the average is a mix of Plato, Buckminster Fuller,Debbie Harry, and so forth, a fascinating, eclectic individual.

Thus, in terms of a root mean average of a boring personality, one which can keep a person occupied with his time, sure an AI 'bot will be that, come 2030.

AB discussion thread