How do I delete my account?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

How do I delete my account?

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Eurobrat,

I am glad you are finally ready to move on from the website. I am trying to leave the US but the biggest issue is trying to find a correct idea to do it and hopefully I will leave in the early part of 2014. I would say just not log on anymore.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

eurobrat wrote:
aozora13 wrote:Eurobrat,

I am glad you are finally ready to move on from the website. I am trying to leave the US but the biggest issue is trying to find a correct idea to do it and hopefully I will leave in the early part of 2014. I would say just not log on anymore.
No one on here talk's about ex-pating which was the reason the site was interesting/fun to begin with. I got my European citizenship so I'm good to go now.
I hope both of you decide to stay, Eurobrat and aozora; I appreciate both your contributions to the forum. You have to remember we got new people in-and-out of the forum from time-to-time, so the forum may feel redundant at times. I, myself, will be in China by September, so good luck to both of you. I hope you guys change your mind...
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

eurobrat wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
eurobrat wrote:

No one on here talk's about ex-pating which was the reason the site was interesting/fun to begin with. I got my European citizenship so I'm good to go now.
I hope both of you decide to stay, Eurobrat and aozora; I appreciate both your contributions to the forum. You have to remember we got new people in-and-out of the forum from time-to-time, so the forum may feel redundant at times. I, myself, will be in China by September, so good luck to both of you. I hope you guys change your mind...
Why? Why stay? What will this forum provide for me in the future? I already got my information and collected email address and facebook's of the members I want to stay in touch with.

So, why stay?
Well, we do need more posters who are pro-active and living overseas, rather than just complaining about things in the forum...You guys could be mentors for others just starting out on their journey....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You don't need to stay. Just stop posting and don't come back, unless you want to read the latest topics. No one is forcing you to post or read here. This is another stupid question of yours.

If your account gets deleted, then all your posts will look like it was generated from an empty user. It won't look good. Just stop posting if you want to leave.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

zboy1 wrote:
Well, we do need more posters who are pro-active and living overseas, rather than just complaining about things in the forum...You guys could be mentors for others just starting out on their journey....
Sell your stuff, buy a plane ticket and just go. That's all the couch potatoes need to do here.

Money doesn't seem to be a worry... loads of the people who've come here don't have any money at all. The European guy in my apartment didn't even have 300RMB to buy another guy's bicycle :shock: . Well at least he knows his Chinese gf isn't after his money :evil: .
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Winston wrote:You don't need to stay. Just stop posting and don't come back, unless you want to read the latest topics. No one is forcing you to post or read here. This is another stupid question of yours.

If your account gets deleted, then all your posts will look like it was generated from an empty user. It won't look good. Just stop posting if you want to leave.
Its like the music industry. The artist now that he has made it is trying to get his content back while the record company wants access to it for eternity
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

If you want good information from men living abroad, RooshV's Travel section is the best place on the web currently.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

eurobrat wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
eurobrat wrote:

Why? Why stay? What will this forum provide for me in the future? I already got my information and collected email address and facebook's of the members I want to stay in touch with.

So, why stay?
Stay, don't stay, it is your choice, of course.

I've been an expat for 17 years and when I decided to make the move there were literally zero websites online for those wanting to move abroad. I made the move, have made it through hard times, and have done what so many WANT to do but either don't have the balls to try or can't figure out how to do so.

I read a book or two before leaving (there weren't many) and said f**k it, I've got 10g's, $1000 a month for two years (only got 6 months), and a ticket and I'm bailing. It was the best decision of my life. I'm not the 9-5 sort of guy, I hate working for others, and the way that I looked at it, I designed my lifestyle. You might log in here and find one tidbit of information that helps you once you move. You might find quite a bit more. But if you bail, you'll never get anything from this site.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Great post Anamericaninbangkok!
ClearView
Freshman Poster

Re: How do I delete my account?

Post by ClearView »

eurobrat wrote:I'm ready to commit HA suicide and delete my account. I got my resources out of this website, now it's time to leave.

How to delete your account?! Why bother? Just f**k off and don't come back. Easy.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

eurobrat wrote: Why? Why stay? What will this forum provide for me in the future? I already got my information and collected email address and facebook's of the members I want to stay in touch with.
So you're basically a selfish jerk then?
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

This is such a stupid and useless topic. This should just be locked and buried.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.