71% of young men in America do not want to get married

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
sirius
Freshman Poster

71% of young men in America do not want to get married

Post by sirius »

71% of young men in America do not want to get married:
http://www.pewresearch.org/daily-number ... -marriage/

Looks like feminism succeeded in destroying marriage. Now men refuse to get married.

I hope all of you ladies have fun growing old alone with your ten cats.

Look at that girl in the above picture. Looks like she is having an intense 0rgasm. In the future, that will be the only value of real human women. To use as sex slaves.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

You just don't get it..... Fixated on wanting to trash women so badly, you help to perpetuate the problem and make it worse. Acting like they would won't fix anything.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 71% of young men in America do not want to get married

Post by Adama »

sirius wrote:71% of young men in America do not want to get married:
http://www.pewresearch.org/daily-number ... -marriage/

Looks like feminism succeeded in destroying marriage. Now men refuse to get married.

I hope all of you ladies have fun growing old alone with your ten cats.

Look at that girl in the above picture. Looks like she is having an intense 0rgasm. In the future, that will be the only value of real human women. To use as sex slaves.
If the Globalists succeed in crushing the US economy, pretty soon the going rate for an AW will be $5. That is probably 20-30 years away though. It will just be them and their illegitimate children.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

I guess soon, American women will be so desperate, that many of them will have started their own massage parlours, and will charge 10 or 20 dollars for an hour massage, and an extra 10 dollars for a handjob.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I don't think the economy will make it another 10 or 20 years, America's economy is already destroyed and the country should have collapsed lone ago, the Zionist social engineer's are keeping it going with the fake money system.

When you get down to it women really do not need men anymore, they have technologies coming out where the female can create offspring together with no males, The males in all cases of life here on earth must have the female as a host in order to exist.

I do not like the current situation at all either but for this reason Mother is totally Superior to Father.
Time to Hide!
sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

Moretorque wrote:I don't think the economy will make it another 10 or 20 years, America's economy is already destroyed and the country should have collapsed lone ago, the Zionist social engineer's are keeping it going with the fake money system.

When you get down to it women really do not need men anymore, they have technologies coming out where the female can create offspring together with no males, The males in all cases of life here on earth must have the female as a host in order to exist.

I do not like the current situation at all either but for this reason Mother is totally Superior to Father.
That may happen. Or the reverse might happen. Men no longer need real world women because of virtual reality sex and Female Sex-Robots.

Men are more intelligent than women. Women never would have become as powerful as they are today without the help and support of men. Men can just as easily take away women's freedom.

I think you underestimate the power of men, at least in comparison to women.

Generally, I'd put my bets on men. Who is going to win the war between the sexes? Especially once the new technologies are released? I'd place my bets on men. Men are far more adaptable and intelligent than women are. I wouldn't underestimate the power of men, at least compared to women.
sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

One last point- you say mother is superior to father, or in other words, women are superior to men.

That is simply incorrect.

Everything in this world, even feminism, was created by MEN. Men are better than women, they are superior in intelligence and other qualities. I think you really place too much faith in women, if you think that women could ever run the world without men's help. If the above scenario takes place, men are no longer needed and thus are eliminated, the female-majority and female-run society would very quickly collapse.

Once again, I think you have way too much faith in women, that you think women could ever achieve such a position.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Meh. The men were 18 to 34.
The younger ones, especially, have plenty of years to change their mind (think they've met a NAWALT) or be shamed into doing the right thing because of an "oops" pregnancy.
Also the laws are such that just living with a woman gives her the power to kick you out of your own home with just a phone call. You still have to cover the house note, though.

In some places, living together for a certain amount of time == being married, for purposes of debts & assets
http://www.the-spearhead.com/2013/03/18 ... ublespeak/

When you find a survey showing XY% of men 18~34 refuse to let a woman live with them 8), THEN you'll have a survey worth posting.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

Either way, I still think this is a pretty big deal, when such a large majority of men openly admit that they are not interested in marriage.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

This is the thing you Stud's need to understand on women being able to string us up by our ball's. That is all being done on purpose by the hidden creditor that was the receiver of America when it was declared bankrupt in 1933. The FED controls our hole legal system top to bottom.

Let me tell you another thing, they are doing variations of this system world wide. How could Iraq be bankrupt when it is sitting on all that oil ?, this whole gig is nothing but a counterfeiting con job. As far as changing the civilization to where men do not have to run and hide it starts with monetary policy.

We have been thoroughly conquered by these people running this con game

On the subject of He and She the oldest living entities on this planet that they discovered are A SEXUAL bacteria, which by many are considered female, more than likely she was on the scene first. That is probably why the males are always lost when a living creature on this planet goes to A SEXUAL reproduction. She is the ground for life here ?

In nature mother is proving herself to be more resilient than father, if the female was on the scene first that means when sex came on the scene that is when she made him ? Now do not get me wrong this is all debatable but if that is the case men are just modified females which we are, go look at the XX of a female and a XY of male men. We are just females with 20 times more testosterone and sperm production.

I did find species of snakes where the male carried more genetic information than the female but the females just pulled a stunt that they discovered just recently, they found either BOA or Pythons where the female is producing female offspring A sexually with no males and scientist say it is impossible because the female should not be able to produce healthy young missing that much information from the genetic code.

If you guy's go research nature they are finding out right now that she is the stronger of the genders, if mother was on the scene first and made him in her image you never really know who you are dealing with do you ?
Last edited by Moretorque on May 16th, 2013, 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

sirius wrote:Either way, I still think this is a pretty big deal, when such a large majority of men openly admit that they are not interested in marriage.
What man in his right mind would want to marry the typical American woman? The picture below shows the typical woman in the USA! :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Moretorque wrote:...
On the subject of He and She the oldest living entities on this planet that they discovered are A SEXUAL bacteria, which by many are considered female, more than likely she was on the scene first. That is probably why the males are always lost when a living creature on this planet goes to A SEXUAL reproduction. She is the ground for life here ?

In nature mother is proving herself to be more resilient than father, if the female was on the scene first that means when sex came on the scene that is when she made him ? Now do not get me wrong this is all debatable but if that is the case men are just modified females which we are, go look at the XX of a female and a XY of male men. We are just females with 20 times more testosterone and sperm production.

If you guy's go research nature they are finding out right now that she is the stronger of the genders, if mother was on the scene first and made him in her image you never really know who you are dealing with do you ?
If only it were that simple.
You can find communities where females set the social agenda, but you probably don't want to live there.
You can find first world cities where women (or men raised without fathers) "run things".
The living conditions are called something that translates into a) 3rd world backwards or b) slums.

Now, out of all the nations, name 3 thriving, inventing, educated societies where females are in charge. I'll wait ... 8)
When men engage, society advances -- any list of inventors will bear this out (or a short walk around your house).
When men check out, things go to the crapper fast.

For simple reproduction, yes females are more "required" than males.

Now, drive around town and see who is maintaining the infrastructure (roads, water, power, phone, etc).
Call for an appliance delivery or repair, see who shows up.
See who is at work on a construction site.

Women make babies. Men make civilization.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

All of it is a mute point if the planet is dying, we get to this point and in the process cut our own throats by FUC KING to much and triggering a mass extinction.
Time to Hide!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

sirius wrote:I guess soon, American women will be so desperate, that many of them will have started their own massage parlours, and will charge 10 or 20 dollars for an hour massage, and an extra 10 dollars for a handjob.
That is madness. You obviously do not know how women think. They will buy YET ANOTHER cat/kitten/toy breed dog to play with before they EVVVVER do something like that.

Dude, only MEN need the physical part! Women don't need that as badly as you think they do!
sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Moretorque wrote:...

If only it were that simple.
You can find communities where females set the social agenda, but you probably don't want to live there.
You can find first world cities where women (or men raised without fathers) "run things".
The living conditions are called something that translates into a) 3rd world backwards or b) slums.

Now, out of all the nations, name 3 thriving, inventing, educated societies where females are in charge. I'll wait ... 8)
When men engage, society advances -- any list of inventors will bear this out (or a short walk around your house).
When men check out, things go to the crapper fast.

For simple reproduction, yes females are more "required" than males.

Now, drive around town and see who is maintaining the infrastructure (roads, water, power, phone, etc).
Call for an appliance delivery or repair, see who shows up.
See who is at work on a construction site.

Women make babies. Men make civilization.
This is also what I would have said.

Matriarchal societies are shitholes. The two examples are those jungle tribes in the Amazon, and the ghettos of America (which are controlled and run by women, as the majority of families there are single mother families, and most of the men are either in jail or in gangs).

Let's say hypothetically that it was even possible for women to take over the planet. Their reign of power wouldn't last long, before the whole thing collapsed into anarchy.

Women are great at stealing things which MEN created, and then trying to take credit for it.

Remember, MEN built this advanced modern technological society we live in today. Women may try to STEAL the society from men, and if they did, the society would collapse pretty fast and we'd be back at the stone ages again.

I think you guys are a bit too paranoid about women's supposed power. Men will always be in charge, one way or another.