Poll: Should Odbo be allowed to return to the forum?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Odbo be allowed to return to the forum?

Yes. He is funny and brilliant. Forgive his rash behavior. This forum isn't the same without him.
56%
No. He is a wacko and racist and contributes nothing useful to this forum. We are better off without his vulgar rantings.
44%

Total votes: 55
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Jester I missed you :mrgreen:
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

This is f***ing hilarious. I logged onto HA and found out I had been banned. I shrugged and came back about a month later. Skimmed through the old threads and found out Winston banned me because I didn't heed his warning about being polite to the niggers insulting me, even though my post was before he made the threat, and I wasn't insulting anyone directly but simply using the phrase "nigger logic" to describe irresponsible behavior. That reminded me of when Winston banned Devil's Advocate then proceeded to ask him questions. Then again screwy moderators are the norm especially in this area of discussion. There was an entertaining forum found on "AmericanWomenSuck.com". The owner banned everyone without warning and started deleting posts made by who he deemed non-Christian degenerates, (like Grunt and Globetrotter, former members on here). It became a personal blog ranting about American women, but now without any solutions or info about going abroad. Then he changed the name to GhostNation, and after a while that half-decent "Christian" blog disappeared and turned into some strange advertising site. But he did have a point when it came to this site, "hang out with losers and you become one". If you don't know what I'm talking about, try to enrich your life while not reading this forum for a couple weeks, then return to find 5-10 active threads about desperate losers trying to get laid by any means possible (including travelling half way across the world) and it will hit you. If you see threads about the prices of hand-jobs at massage parlours and you don't have an epiphany you're hopeless. Scum continues to arrive and turn this into a cesspool while all the good members are leaving, and they're smart if a bit selfish for doing so for the reason already mentioned above.

As for me sending harassing PM's, that's rich coming from the same clowns who rant about American women claiming any man who talks to them is a creep and anyone who mentions their true nature is a misogynist, (unless the guy is handsome, rich and tells them what they want to hear in which case they can chat all night). I never harassed anyone except for Winston. He would spam me endlessly and kept trying to bait me into troll threads he made, like this: viewtopic.php?t=15941

Since he's too lazy to work his current full-time job is to ask dumb questions and stir up chaos on his forums. He figures he can generate more views that way. But I want no part of it, I've already dispelled the myths that Blacks have done anything commendable or excel at something besides stupidity, I'm not interested with crushing the wishful thinking of idiots or arguing with those incapable of having a rational discussion. Which is why I PM'd Maker55 to avoid embarrassing him in public, I only included one link and a harmless comic but he went crying to Winston. I could have debunked every one of his ludicrous claims and exposed his race for what it is once and for all but I didn't want to agitate people. One could also say the topic of niggers has been done to death but even with the threads I had made on the subject that have since been deleted I was holding back. And I don't intend to share my pearls with swine. Without being baited into canned arguments and just be touching the tip of the iceberg I've already done more than just about anyone on here barring Ladislav and Winston himself to bring people in via google/image search. And I'm regretting it considering what this forum could of been and what it has become thanks to Winston allowing any Hasbara shill, psycho charlatan, delusional loser, or bored troll to dictate the direction of his entire forum (including me at times but that's a story for another day :lol: and I'm working towards making up for my lack of foresight).

Anyways as revenge for Winston being an annoying prick and a whiny tub of lard making long threads about how "horrific" Taiwan is, I started sending him documentaries about Taiwan I found on youtube, asking why so many people and tourists were happy except for him. Which are legitimate questions.
To my amusement he stopped responding to me. At one time he had 5 or so messages from me which he was "too busy" to even open.

So I reposted them as threads, here is one: viewtopic.php?t=18233 Notice how he side-stepped the issue and still hasn't answered the question of why he isn't in Latin America if it fits him like a glove. The same with Taiwan vs China and a few other topics which are taboo for him. At the end of the day Winston is still a little boy in a [fat] man's body. He'll go wherever his mom does. And all his truth seeking is just mental masturbation because he isn't ready to make the sacrifices for personal growth. Take for instance his jacked up face, he still tells himself he is handsome despite the opinions of everyone around him. If he was a "free thinker", wouldn't he admit to himself that he has gone downhill in the last 10 years, then do what it takes (i.e. lose weight) to look healthy again. But that would require doing something, he loves being a "thinker" and a writer because it requires no effort.

And look at this rude PM he sent me.

Doesn't he know I'm sensitive to harsh language? Most of the Black, Asian and race-traitor White members hound me yet he does nothing to stop them.. woe is me. I sent/received PM's from several members while I've been here. If I was a bother they were always free to tell me to f**k off. Grown men whining to an authority about a guy asking them something, well as I've said before most males aren't men and they have made the mess they are in.
sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

OMG i am laughing my @$$ off right now reading odbo's post. Please don't ban this guy, he is hilarious.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

What a waste of talent and space you are. If anything you are more niggerish than the "niggers" you trash in your comments. You are the ultimate crab nigger. You have no idea the impact you could have on these young and old men here alike, if you were not such a hatemonger. Why do the enemy's work? I won't miss you one bit if you leave. The others can attempt to gain enlightenment through your hatred if they want to, but I want no part of it.

Like you said all the good members are leaving. I'm leaving soon too because of the volume of weak "males" like you described. Hopefully I can maybe get approval to write up a sticky for China dating and that will be my legacy for real men looking for real man's knowledge on finding a Chinese wife. If you are not going to build someone else up, why exist? Do us all "a solid" and put the racist shit down for good while the opportunity is still ripe or leave before you cause more harm.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

On one hand you will not allow prosti to be written in English on the other you allow in those members that most other places ban.

Is it just about how many page views you can get, and do the Odbos on this site drive away more then they attract. Or do you have another ultimate goal in mind for this site?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Jester wrote:I always enjoy Odbo. The idea of harassment via PM is gross. Harass people via open forum post, please.

Btw glad to note Ranata and Ginger posting here.

it's the the whole (dysfunctional?) family I missed the last couple months.
Welcome back, Jester. I've been trying to quell a proposed euthanization program for baby boomers, but find myself vastly outnumbered. I welcome all reinforcements, especially those chronologically situated such as to have a substantial interest in the proposal's viability.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

People can just hit the ignore button and ignore his PMS.

This site claims to be non politically correct, so let the chit fly.
Time to Hide!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

gsjackson wrote:
Jester wrote:I always enjoy Odbo. The idea of harassment via PM is gross. Harass people via open forum post, please.

Welcome back, Jester. I've been trying to quell a proposed euthanization program for baby boomers, but find myself vastly outnumbered. I welcome all reinforcements, especially those chronologically situated such as to have a substantial interest in the proposal's viability.
He cannot help you save face or hide your shame from anyone. Your kind will soon find yourselves in retirement homes or the streets because you spent your whole lives greedily destroying things like family. Oh yeah, nevermind you guys are more into the James Dean, die young, leave a good looking corpse routine.... It's no wonder we have the worse age expectancy of any 1st world country.....
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

kai1275 wrote:
gsjackson wrote:

He cannot help you save face or hide your shame from anyone. Your kind will soon find yourselves in retirement homes or the streets because you spent your whole lives greedily destroying things like family. Oh yeah, nevermind you guys are more into the James Dean, die young, leave a good looking corpse routine.... It's no wonder we have the worse age expectancy of any 1st world country.....
Oh, okay, I knew you were a bit of a fat-headed fool, but I didn't realize you were a total moron. You want to put people into categories? Then go get a little race-baiting from those inclined toward that sort of thing. That's the level of discourse you're suited for.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Odbo,
f**k you. EVERY travel documentary is going to say positive things about how friendly the people are. It's taboo to do otherwise. That's why few people are as honest as we are. We aren't afraid to speak the truth. Most people are. What did you expect? Do you have any common sense?

Why do you need to defend Taiwan? I already posted comments from tons of people who told the truth about Taiwan. You should go there if you think it's such a friendly open fun lively place. LOL. You're in for a real shock. LOL

I only PMed you topics for you to respond to, because your posts on such issues are funny and entertaining to some people here.

But if you had told me to stop PMing you, I would. You on the other hand, would NOT stop sending me useless shit even after I told you many times NOT TO!

Other forum members complained about your harassing unwanted PM's too. Your behavior violated the basic boundaries of civility.

I am not lazy you asshole. I used to spend 10 hours a day working on this site. I was obsessed with it and worked hard on it.

Anyway, you are f***ing crazy. Your EQ is very low and your people skills are nonexistent. You need to learn basic manners and civility too.

You are lucky that I let you back in at all.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

zboy2 wrote:BAN HIM because i have a small di..err because he questioned the value and moral fiber of East-Asians in the work place! No i mean ban him because he's a racist! Delete all his good posts without notice leaving only the thousands of shitty ones, thereby proving my point that he sucks. I will in no way through my cowardly passive-aggressive bullying inspire odbo to create a blog to spread (and expand on) the censored information about said group, far and wide. Oh well I guess I didn't think my actions through since we Asians take less criticism worse than Blacks and women.
Who are you? Why are you trying to impersonate Zboy1? lol.

Please change your username or pick another one for me to change it to, so we don't get you mixed up with Zboy1.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

What is the excuse for banning odbo this time?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Zboy1 has banned Odbo for racist images, multiple complaints from forum members, and for sending him a racist email.

What if we only allow Odbo to post in the Racial Issues section?

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Wouldn't it be better if the childish tossers whining about racist images slit their wrists? I don't know why anyone cares about dysgenics and females whining. It is just what they do. What is the use of having a supposedly politically incorrect forum if you are just going to cave to whining dysgenics?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Let that bigot go! He just like that "Thug" every hoe loves to f**k with, but you hate living with him.

Put down the crack rock. He is NOT as good as he would have you believe otherwise. You can live without him.