Best/Worst Countries For Black Men

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Japan seems good for black men - I've visited Japan 4 times and seen a few black guys with Japanese women. And hot women at that! I'm not pleased they seem to be scoring over there more than I did, but then I was only visiting for a couple of weeks at a time.

China is also good, and Guangzhou is especially good - there are quite a few Africans there already so it would be easier to secure goods and services you might need. The only thing to be wary of is that the Nigerian "businessmen" there sometimes rip off the locals, so they can have a bad reputation sometimes.

My Chinese women friends in Guangzhou always find it funny the local black women there are usually fat and travel around by taxi. Maybe more Nigerians there want Chinese girlfriends instead!

Oh, and Black-chinese mixed babies would be pretty darned stunning when they grow up!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys can ask the guys at this forum about which countries are best or worst for black men too.

http://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/index.php

They have an international section too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

aside from the very small negrito population and the obvious hookers in AC....much of the Philippines is very anti-black
Heads up...dont expect any above average filipina women to date you if you do visit Philippines

black men are just below arabs and maybe equal to indians in the SEAsian dating scheme...you probably would have a better chance in Japan to be honest
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

E_Irizarry wrote:
ladislav wrote:I presume you mean places where you can date and mingle with people without much prejudice.

Best- 1) all countries where people are poor and black, obviously. Black Africa( particularly Ethiopia)- an enormous area to cover. Black Carribean-, Barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia, Martinique, Guayana, Surinam, French Guiana.
2) Countries that have been born out of the mixture of three races one of which is Black. Dominican Republic, Panama, Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela.
3) In Asia only the Philippines comes to mind because they do have Black blood- again, a mixture of three or more races. Stay away from the rest except only for a brief sight seeing visit.
4) In Europe only Denmark has been reported as OK,Germany is supposed to be OK but I woud not go there if I were black. Too many skinheads.
Worst? Hard to say since lots of peope are hypocrites and they pretend to be friendly.
I would say Russia and Ireland as well as just Europe period are the worst. Oz and NZ are Ok but bland as hell and the girls are not that great.
I assume that Denmark is a tad pricey, but I am sure there are "brotha lovers" in Denmark, but a lot of fembot pig females there too from what I know.

Ladislav is right about the Philippines: there are Black people in the Philippines, to paraphrase, especially in pockets of Mindanao and the Visayas (Go to Negros Island - you guys can thank me later!!). A lot of Pinoys of Afro descent are self-hating as well as alot non Afro Pinoys due to colonization and influence of the Spaniards and Americans pillaging that country, but there are quite a few that are proud to be partially Black.

I smashed one Afro Pinay in Zamboanga City, and she was 5-8 at 125 soaking wet, straight Pinay hair (not nappy although I dont have a proble w. nappy texture hair), nice long mocha legs and let me hit it bareback and not an itch and begged me to nut inside of her, but I opted to pull out and nut on her nalgas. Cool a** freak.
actually its really rare to see negritos(black people) in negros nowadays

if your looking for a negrito girl....go to Subic or Angeles City

btw majority of the Philippines is non-black and look down on the black and partially black people...
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Anonymous1 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
ladislav wrote:I presume you mean places where you can date and mingle with people without much prejudice.

Best- 1) all countries where people are poor and black, obviously. Black Africa( particularly Ethiopia)- an enormous area to cover. Black Carribean-, Barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia, Martinique, Guayana, Surinam, French Guiana.
2) Countries that have been born out of the mixture of three races one of which is Black. Dominican Republic, Panama, Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela.
3) In Asia only the Philippines comes to mind because they do have Black blood- again, a mixture of three or more races. Stay away from the rest except only for a brief sight seeing visit.
4) In Europe only Denmark has been reported as OK,Germany is supposed to be OK but I woud not go there if I were black. Too many skinheads.
Worst? Hard to say since lots of peope are hypocrites and they pretend to be friendly.
I would say Russia and Ireland as well as just Europe period are the worst. Oz and NZ are Ok but bland as hell and the girls are not that great.
I assume that Denmark is a tad pricey, but I am sure there are "brotha lovers" in Denmark, but a lot of fembot pig females there too from what I know.

Ladislav is right about the Philippines: there are Black people in the Philippines, to paraphrase, especially in pockets of Mindanao and the Visayas (Go to Negros Island - you guys can thank me later!!). A lot of Pinoys of Afro descent are self-hating as well as alot non Afro Pinoys due to colonization and influence of the Spaniards and Americans pillaging that country, but there are quite a few that are proud to be partially Black.

I smashed one Afro Pinay in Zamboanga City, and she was 5-8 at 125 soaking wet, straight Pinay hair (not nappy although I dont have a proble w. nappy texture hair), nice long mocha legs and let me hit it bareback and not an itch and begged me to nut inside of her, but I opted to pull out and nut on her nalgas. Cool a** freak.

btw majority of the Philippines is non-black and look down on the black and partially black people...
I have been to most of the Visayas and half of Mindanao parts of the Philippines. I got laid in some cities, some I didn't.
Since the Philippines had a formerly heavy U.S. presence, they don't understand what a Brazilian is nor have they seen one that was not "branco"-looking.
I had an arduous time trying to explain to them that I was partially Brazilian because they were caught up in "How long were you in the [U.S.] military?" question all f.ucking day based on those aforementioned factored into the stereotype.
I never been in the U.S.O. ever!

I had free p.ussy in Zamboanga...I had free p.ussy in Davao/Samal...I had free p.ussy in a few private-I'm-not-telling you Visayan towns (I didn't get laid in Cebu nor Lapa-Lapa just in case you were wondering BY CHOICE).

I was about to f.uck one hot Pinay in Cebu but I decided to first do a "pre-sex pap smear litmus finger test". I felt a tumorous hard bump in her p.ussy so it was a no-go.

I had free and pro p.ussy in AC. I was the smash Madden king of the Philippines circa 2007/2008!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

I have been to most of the Visayas and half of Mindanao parts of the Philippines. I got laid in some cities, some I didn't.
Since the Philippines had a formerly heavy U.S. presence, they don't understand what a Brazilian is nor have they seen one that was not "branco"-looking.
I had an arduous time trying to explain to them that I was partially Brazilian because they were caught up in "How long were you in the [U.S.] military?" question all f.ucking day based on those aforementioned factored into the stereotype.

I had free p.ussy in Zamboanga...I had free p.ussy in Davao/Samal...I had free p.ussy in a few private-I'm-not-telling you Visayan towns (I didn't get laid in Cebu nor Lapa-Lapa just in case you were wondering BY CHOICE).

I was about to f.uck one hot Pinay in Cebu but I decided to first do a "pre-sex pap smear litmus finger test". I felt a tumorous hard bump in her p.ussy so it was a no-go.

I had free and pro p.ussy in AC. I was the smash Madden king of the Philippines circa 2007/2008!!

really not interested in hearing your adventures with 4s and post-ops
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Anonymous1 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

Dude. Are you trying to rip on me? You're really trying to sabotage me with that mendacious-type of bulls.hit?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote: I assume that Denmark is a tad pricey, but I am sure there are "brotha lovers" in Denmark, but a lot of fembot pig females there too from what I know.

Dude. Are you trying to rip on me? You're really trying to sabotage me with that mendacious-type of bulls.hit?
of course not....but when people like to brag.....well we can assume

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

12kilojui wrote:I wouldn't suggest Brazil for one reason: I live here and I can tell how "tribalist" this country is turning into. People are pretty divided and you don't usually see black people outside their ghettos. Consequently, black people in Brazil are often associated to criminals and uneducated people. Also, north-american culture has spread their hate through mass media and it is brainwashing everyone over here, so being white is considered beautiful, and being black is considered ugly. Me, myself, know tones of people who wouldn't date a black or mulatto guy/girl, and those that would, wouldn't consider more than a one night stand. Another relevant aspect is black people over here are rated as the most beautiful black ones in the world, and there's a reason for that: we were very mixed in the past, so the brazilian mulattos don't usually have those strong african features. Considering that, you would be just an "ugly" middle class african here. So if you're white and blonde, it doesn't matter your money, just come over here and be a winner. Otherwise don't even waste your time, unless you're into paying for hoes, but I guess your country is the better place to score those ones.
EXACTLY what I've been hearing from a ton of different travelers. I always hear that (race/ethnicity aside) Brazil is commercialized and void of authenticity, and that the culture is as tainted as Hollywood. What a shame because I would have loved to visit there one day. What a joke that place seems like now that I am older and wiser and have networked with other travelers.
In terms of being a black man there, that is scary information above. Actually a black poster here has mentioned that he himself lives in a segregated all-black community in Brazil which is a hint of the "secluded uneducated ghettos" you speak of above. What a dismal experience, as a black man, to be 100,000 miles from the U.S. and still living in an ugly, criminalized hell that you could experience in Compton, South Central, or Philly.

:(

To stay on topic, women here in Mexico LOVE black men... unfortunately it seems to be only when these women are married or holding hands in public with their boyfriend. Haha!
It's hard to say, since I am currently working 6 to 7 days a week, and focusing on my career and business, and simply do not have a healthy allotted time frame to socialize with people in general. But I surely notice that Mexican women fall head over heels in love when they see a black man. My "chasing women" ways have just been put on temporary hold for greater things in life right now. Sorry, ladies.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Soulthinker
Freshman Poster

Post by Soulthinker »

12kilojui,if that is true about Brazil then it is mostly Brazilans from the city and not the countryside.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Best/Worst Countries For Black Men

Post by Winston »

Check this out. There's a new book now called "Best Countries For Black Men". I wonder if the author picked that title because he read this thread. lol

https://www.amazon.com/Best-Countries-B ... 00W0SWF76/

Description:

Attention Brothas!

"I've discovered the best countries where the ladies love black men and you get treated like a king!"

This simple guide will show you my recommend 18 countries for black guys to have fun outside the MATRIX US/UK.

I've been extremely lucky to have visited dozens of countries over the past several years. Let me show you the highlights of my journeys to North America, Central America, South America, Africa, Asia and Europe.

Here's what you'll learn:

- Hottest foreign women that love black men
- The best countries to find a foreign wife
- Relaxing beach locations within 4 hours of the USA
- Essential survival tips when traveling abroad
- The craziest country in Asia that loves "Chocolate Men" like you!
- Additional links to invaluable resources for each country
- Helpful information about the language, culuture, and women
- The best cities and worst cities for every country listed

Best Countries for Black Men gives you fresh new ideas for your next vacation, trip, or permanent move abroad.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Best/Worst Countries For Black Men

Post by Winston »

The 10 Best Countries for Black Teachers to Make Money Abroad

https://www.expatkings.com/best-countri ... -teachers/

8 of the Worst Countries for Black Men to Travel

https://www.expatkings.com/worst-countr ... black-men/