Why are Americans so confrontational in the workplace?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Why are Americans so confrontational in the workplace?

Post by lovelybunny »

WORK ANYWHERE IN THE US, and you'll see how aggressive, confrontational and mean at work with you, not to mention backstabbing. Why are they so mean and confrontational at work all over the US? This is pervasive especially on the East Coast, but more or less ANYWHERE in the US, more than in any place on earth. Why do Americans like to fight and argue at work and hurt you so much? They have attitudes too. Why?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are Americans so confrontational in the workplace?

Post by jamesbond »

lovelybunny wrote:WORK ANYWHERE IN THE US, and you'll see how aggressive, confrontational and mean at work with you, not to mention backstabbing. Why are they so mean and confrontational at work all over the US? This is pervasive especially on the East Coast, but more or less ANYWHERE in the US, more than in any place on earth. Why do Americans like to fight and argue at work and hurt you so much? They have attitudes too. Why?
Come on Winston, you have asked this question before! We know it's you Winston posting as lovelybunny ............. come on Winston, fess up! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Post by lovelybunny »

jamesbond wrote:
lovelybunny wrote:WORK ANYWHERE IN THE US, and you'll see how aggressive, confrontational and mean at work with you, not to mention backstabbing. Why are they so mean and confrontational at work all over the US? This is pervasive especially on the East Coast, but more or less ANYWHERE in the US, more than in any place on earth. Why do Americans like to fight and argue at work and hurt you so much? They have attitudes too. Why?
Come on Winston, you have asked this question before! We know it's you Winston posting as lovelybunny ............. come on Winston, fess up! :P
For the LAST TIME< I am NOT Winston. I am lovelybunny and only lovelybunny. I am only writing this question here because my questions got moved to this thread and I lost the ones in the general discussions thread. Honest. Maybe I will get different responses here too.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

lovelybunny wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
For the LAST TIME< I am NOT Winston. I am lovelybunny and only lovelybunny. I am only writing this question here because my questions got moved to this thread and I lost the ones in the general discussions thread. Honest. Maybe I will get different responses here too.
Winston, we know it's you because of the nature of the questions. These same questions that "lovelybunny" is posting are the same questions that you have asked in the past.

I have to admit, if it get's more hit's to your site, than that's a good thing. I understand you are trying to get as much traffic to this board as possible.

I like the screen name "lovelybunny" it was a creative name to come up with Winston! Maybe on your avatar you could put a picture of a cute bunny! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I think there is a similar thread to this, like in the last month or two. Do a search. Lots of responses.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.