What is your solution, odbo?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
clowny
Freshman Poster

What is your solution, odbo?

Post by clowny »

Well what is it? You seem to think you have all the answers. What is your solution to the dating crisis in the western world?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

f**k the police...

I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

The solution is to create virtual reality sex and later on Female Robots. How many men in the West kill themselves every year because of how badly some woman has treated them? We can literally save such men's lives. If men will start using VR sex and Robots instead of real human women, then they can avoid all of the pitfalls and sufferings caused by the vast imperfections of real human women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

sirius wrote:The solution is to create virtual reality sex and later on Female Robots. How many men in the West kill themselves every year because of how badly some woman has treated them? We can literally save such men's lives. If men will start using VR sex and Robots instead of real human women, then they can avoid all of the pitfalls and sufferings caused by the vast imperfections of real human women.
It would be better to somehow take back our countries and all the property therein, including the females, from the scum currently hoarding them. It seems a shame to meekly concede defeat and spend one's time jacking off. Still if that is the best we can do...
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Those interested in a solution don't need to be told anything because they would already have come to the same conclusion. And those who need to hear it aren't prepared to make the effort anyways, and perhaps need to come to the realization on their own or it would defeat the purpose. I would PM you my story but Winston blocked me from doing that. Hint, it's not the women that are the problem. They are a blank canvas, venting is healthy and one must recognize clearly what is wrong but expecting them to change their nature is like yelling at a tree because you bumped into it.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

odbo wrote:Those interested in a solution don't need to be told anything because they would already have come to the same conclusion. And those who need to hear it aren't prepared to make the effort anyways, and perhaps need to come to the realization on their own or it would defeat the purpose. I would PM you my story but Winston blocked me from doing that. Hint, it's not the women that are the problem. They are a blank canvas, venting is healthy and one must recognize clearly what is wrong but expecting them to change their nature is like yelling at a tree because you bumped into it.
God dammit. If I PM you with my email address, will you tell me your story?
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Just reading about Evola on Return of Kings. The author made a very insightful comment about mongering. It's merely quantity making up for lack of quality. If you can find a quality woman, mongering is unnecessary. Unfortunately, quality is in short supply these days.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

My mate was doing a lot of mongering in China - maybe even more than I suspect.

Well Winston was right and the quality of his conquests wasn't high, definitely a quantity over quality thing.

I've dated a couple of top quality women this week. I got nowhere but I guess it's a numbers game and I just gotta keep plugging away. Thanks to the vast population, quality women aren't in short supply here.

By top quality I'm meaning fluent English, young (less than 32), well dressed, educated and also very attractive. In one case I met a Cantonese lady with flawless skin. Never seen that before.

Depends what you want really. If you can't do without sex with real women then you can monger anywhere, but you'll need to sacrifice quality. But who needs quality when it's just for one night?
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.