Some red pills that happierabroad can't seem to swallow

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Some red pills that happierabroad can't seem to swallow

Post by The Professor »

Red pill #1: Women are the ones that hold all of the power in most relationships all around the world.

Red pill #2: No matter what country you are in, women have plenty of romantic prospects, including unattractive women.

Red pill #3: No matter what country you are in, unattractive women are able to date and marry men who are both more attractive than themselves and who are willing to financially support them.

Red pill #4: Women all around the world only care about looks and money.

Red pill #5: The vast majority of unattractive men with women and older men with younger girlfriends or wives are being used for money. Their wives are girlfriends are not remotely attracted to them no do they love them. This is especially true in countries like The Philippines. In most cases these men are being cheated on.

Red pill #6: Men are much more interested in women than women are interested in men.

Red pill #7: There will never be any "revolution" that will stop misandry. Misandry and reverse discrimination is not going anywhere, if anything it will increase for the foreseeable future.

Red pill #8: If you are below average looking you will never ever be loved by a woman, not even other below average looking women, no matter what country you go to. The best you can hope for is to find a woman who will treat you like an ATM machine and reluctantly have sex with you just enough to keep you around as a work horse. She will also probably cheat on you.

Red pill #9: If you are physically unattractive in your home country you will be physically unattractive everywhere. An ugly white guy doesn't suddenly become attractive in Asia or anywhere else. He will not be seen as "exotic", just ugly and weird looking. In fact, he will likely be even more repulsive looking to the local women if not downright scary looking to them due to being ugly on top of having facial features that are alien to them.

Red pill #10: Most unattractive male expats are, for the most part, completely unaware of how unattractive they are to local women even when the evidence is staring them in the face.

Red pill #11: Most men being used for money by women, foreign or otherwise, keep telling themselves their wife or girlfriend loves them, completely ignoring the writing on the wall that suggests otherwise. This includes many members of this forum. I suppose you can't blame them though, the blue pill goes down so much easier and it doesn't leave the nasty aftertaste the red pills do.
Last edited by The Professor on May 17th, 2013, 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Well of course about 95% of that is bullshit for reasons that have already been gone into. Is there any new stuff you want to bring up?
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

#1. women don't like losers

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Those aren't red pills. They are mostly BS by shallow narrow guys with no people skills, no real life experiences, and no ability to connect with women. There is no such thing as "all". Everything depends on individuals and many factors.

The one thing the stupid list FAILS to take into account is that most couples usually have some sort of CONNECTION that makes them feel comfortable with each other. Chemistry is intangible and personal. Relationships that are only about money or looks do not last long and are not happy either. Whoever thinks it's all about looks and money is a shallow dweeb with no real life experience, the kind of guy who just talks and bullshits and never goes out there and does anything. I've met such types. They are all talk and all bull and no action. No wisdom or people skills either. Totally delusional.

Another thing the list got wrong is that most guys are unattractive to some women and attractive to others. Also, women aren't as fixated on looks as much as men. Especially foreign women. The fallacy you make is that you assume that women are viewing men the same way that men view women. They don't. If you got to know some women, you'd know that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

If the op actually stepped outside his basement and got a passport he'd probably wake up some day. Otherwise, ignorance is bliss my friend.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Re: Some red pills that happierabroad can't seem to swallow

Post by Bane »

The Professor wrote:Red pill #1: Women are the ones that hold all of the power in most relationships all around the world.

Red pill #2: No matter what country you are in, women have plenty of romantic prospects, including unattractive women.

Red pill #3: No matter what country you are in, unattractive women are able to date and marry men who are both more attractive than themselves and who are willing to financially support them.

Red pill #5: The vast majority of unattractive men with women and older men with younger girlfriends or wives are being used for money. Their wives are girlfriends are not remotely attracted to them no do they love them. This is especially true in countries like The Philippines. In most cases these men are being cheated on.

Red pill #6: Men are much more interested in women than women are interested in men.

Red pill #7: There will never be any "revolution" that will stop misandry. Misandry and reverse discrimination is not going anywhere, if anything it will increase for the foreseeable future.

Red pill #8: If you are below average looking you will never ever be loved by a woman, not even other below average looking women, no matter what country you go to. The best you can hope for is to find a woman who will treat you like an ATM machine and reluctantly have sex with you just enough to keep you around as a work horse. She will also probably cheat on you.

Red pill #9: If you are physically unattractive in your home country you will be physically unattractive everywhere. An ugly white guy doesn't suddenly become attractive in Asia or anywhere else. He will not be seen as "exotic", just ugly and weird looking. In fact, he will likely be even more repulsive looking to the local women if not downright scary looking to them due to being ugly on top of having facial features that are alien to them.

Red pill #10: Most unattractive male expats are, for the most part, completely unaware of how unattractive they are to local women even when the evidence is staring them in the face.

Red pill #11: Most men being used for money by women, foreign or otherwise, keep telling themselves their wife or girlfriend loves them, completely ignoring the writing on the wall that suggests otherwise. This includes many members of this forum. I suppose you can't blame them though, the blue pill goes down so much easier and it doesn't leave the nasty aftertaste the red pills do.

Agreeing with the crowd here. Almost all BS, that's what happens when you think in black and white, absolutist terms. Of course, this is only for today. I fear that many of his "red pills" might actually come to pass 20-25 years down the line, if homogenization of world culture towards American ideals continues unabated.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

Andrewww wrote:If the op actually stepped outside his basement and got a passport he'd probably wake up some day. Otherwise, ignorance is bliss my friend.
Not only do I own a passport but I am currently living in China, and I've been here for a year. Had you read my other posts you would know that, but I guess it's easier for you to dismiss me as some basement dweller than to actually address the reality that I am presenting.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I definitely agree with points 2 and 3 but none of the rest.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The Professor wrote:
Andrewww wrote:If the op actually stepped outside his basement and got a passport he'd probably wake up some day. Otherwise, ignorance is bliss my friend.
Not only do I own a passport but I am currently living in China, and I've been here for a year. Had you read my other posts you would know that, but I guess it's easier for you to dismiss me as some basement dweller than to actually address the reality that I am presenting.
I remember the thread but not the points. There was another member who had terrible luck in China, and that was Globetrotter, aka Ph_visitor, aka LeeRaconteur.

I used to correspond with a guy on another, unrelated forum who claimed he was pulling all kinds of poon over there in China. As in he had no problems finding GFs, from former Chinese students to female English teachers.

BTW, I would think an unattractive man could do very well in the Philippines, only cause I havent seen too many gorgeous Filipina women in my life.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Adama wrote:I definitely agree with points 2 and 3 but none of the rest.
Even point 2 is BS.

"No matter what country you are in, women have plenty of romantic prospects, including unattractive women."

If we're talking about women who are obese or hideously ugly, then NO, they don't have plenty of romantic prospects. Most guys simply couldn't bring themselves to touch them and would be too ashamed to be seen in public with them. Her only romantic prospects are guys who match her in terms of obesity or ugliness (or maybe even desperate guys would f**k her if they were heavily intoxicated, but that doesn't count as a "romantic prospect" because such a guy would want nothing more to do with her). The point is, they don't have plenty of romantic prospects, because they're only dateable to a small pool of guys who are themselves desperate for female companionship and have absolutely zero standards or self-respect.

All his other points are so delusional that there's really no point even trying to debunk them, because I'm sure you can do that on your own.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

The Professor wrote:Red pill #1: Women are the ones that hold all of the power in most relationships all around the world.

Well, even in America, #4, #5, #6, and #8 are wrong.

#1 is probably wrong, based on what the research I've done into particular countries.

I don't think misandry (#7) is as bad as some guys make it seem, even in America.

I don't have experience with #10 and #11, but it just screams of "over-generalization" and is unlikely to be true.

Based on my experiences with women even in America, #3 is wrong. Women are far more likely to dip down on looks than men, in my experience. It does go both ways, but it is by no means the rule. I do agree that even ugly women have options though (#2)....although I have no experience with women in foreign countries on that matter.

So it seems that I agree with you almost totally on #2, but nothing else.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Maverick wrote:So it seems that I agree with you almost totally on #2, but nothing else.
Holy shit. #2 is the biggest load of BS on the whole list, that's why I bothered to address it.

Do you think that unattractive women, for example women that are middle-aged, obese, with short hair, wrinkles, and cellulite (such women are plentiful in western countries) have "plenty of romantic prospects?" Such women are viewed as a non-sexual entity, as most guys couldn't even envisage having sex with them or being turned on by them. You are almost as delusional as The Professor. I'm not saying that they have ZERO prospects - they might even be able to find a boyfriend, but their options are limited to guys who are themselves overweight, ugly or have some kind of deformity.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Very true. If women really didn't have all the power in the relationship, then why are men giving it all up then? Most men would waste their precious energies on a woman, no matter who she is. Difference bewteen western and foreign women, is that foreign women know how to coax it out of their eager western lovers. They have different ways of doing it. Just because a women has the upper hand, doesn't mean she will abuse it.
The Professor wrote:Red pill #2: No matter what country you are in, women have plenty of romantic prospects, including unattractive women.
The game is rigged worse in western countries, which give that illusion. However, ANY woman will have at least 5 men lusting after her in her lifetime, if not at the SAME time. Which is why I don't listen to any chick that claims to only be talking to one person.
The Professor wrote:Red pill #3: No matter what country you are in, unattractive women are able to date and marry men who are both more attractive than themselves and who are willing to financially support them.

This is true in a LOT of cases. I know a couple of women who stay with their man simply because of their money. But here's the thing: they at the very least, believe in giving them equal exchange. So the relationship works out - the old fart gets laid and the woman gets financial support. Who cares if they're both selfish? None of my damn business. :D
The Professor wrote:Red pill #6: Men are much more interested in women than women are interested in men.
DUH. Men have uncontrollable hormornal desires. They waste all their energies on women. A man who listens to the beat of his own drummer will be a superman indeed.
The Professor wrote:Red pill #7: There will never be any "revolution" that will stop misandry. Misandry and reverse discrimination is not going anywhere, if anything it will increase for the foreseeable future.
Yeah, because westerners will never take back their country from the jews, much less save their "sexual paradises". Westerners are the most worthless humans on the planet.
The Professor wrote:Red pill #8: If you are below average looking you will never ever be loved by a woman, not even other below average looking women, no matter what country you go to. The best you can hope for is to find a woman who will treat you like an ATM machine and reluctantly have sex with you just enough to keep you around as a work horse. She will also probably cheat on you.
This is true for me unfortunately. :( I messaged an ugly, chunky filipina woman and she NEVER hit me back. And I looked better than her! :lol:
The Professor wrote:Red pill #9: If you are physically unattractive in your home country you will be physically unattractive everywhere. An ugly white guy doesn't suddenly become attractive in Asia or anywhere else. He will not be seen as "exotic", just ugly and weird looking. In fact, he will likely be even more repulsive looking to the local women if not downright scary looking to them due to being ugly on top of having facial features that are alien to them.
It's unfortunate that people like me, people who may have centuries ago been a valuable commodity, will most likely never find love at all in this new age of retardia. :(
The Professor wrote:Red pill #10: Most unattractive male expats are, for the most part, completely unaware of how unattractive they are to local women even when the evidence is staring them in the face.
I'm starting to think if you're a worthless westerner, you'll get laid by tons of foreign women. I haven't seen or heard of a nigga on here with above average skills, much less being a master in their field of study.
The Professor wrote:Red pill #11: Most men being used for money by women, foreign or otherwise, keep telling themselves their wife or girlfriend loves them, completely ignoring the writing on the wall that suggests otherwise. This includes many members of this forum. I suppose you can't blame them though, the blue pill goes down so much easier and it doesn't leave the nasty aftertaste the red pills do.
Like I said earlier, it doesn't matter as long as the relatiosnship works. Back in the old days, marriage and relationships had a purpose. Both parties had something to give, which is what made people attractive to each other, and looks mattered much less.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

C.J. wrote:
The Professor wrote:Red pill #2: No matter what country you are in, women have plenty of romantic prospects, including unattractive women.
The game is rigged worse in western countries, which give that illusion. However, ANY woman will have at least 5 men lusting after her in her lifetime, if not at the SAME time. Which is why I don't listen to any chick that claims to only be talking to one person.
LMAO. It's incredible how delusional you people are.

I'm sure women like this have guys lusting after them all over the place.