Dwayne (Mobsterreport) has returned to TFL

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Dwayne (Mobsterreport) has returned to TFL

Post by Winston »

Dwayne (aka Mobsterreport) has rejoined the True Forced Loneliness movement with that wacko Bill. Here is their new website, videos and radio program:

http://www.trueforcedloneliness.com/

However, in spite of their new sleek look and features, I still don't see what solutions they have to offer dateless men in America. They only seek to bring awareness to it at this point. I'm not sure what the point of the TFL movement is then.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

BTW, the leader of TFL, Bill, issued this video rant against me recently:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CgkEBWtYb4

Should I even dignify it with a response? He's clearly a nut and deranged. And lies too. He keeps saying I don't answer his stupid questions. But the truth is, I answered 100 percent of them, in the comment sections of his videos in the past ranting against me, but he removed them all, wasting 20 minutes of my time. Then he pretended that I never responded and lied about it again.

What do you do about such a nutcase who lies?

I don't get though, why he wants to make me an enemy and claims that this Happier Abroad movement is a scam. Shouldn't we be working together and on the same side? Odd.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
OrpheJ
Freshman Poster

What the hell is TFL

Post by OrpheJ »

What the hell is TFL?
OrpheJ
Freshman Poster

Oh, okay

Post by OrpheJ »

Now I see what it stands for now; true forced loneliness :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

For what it's worth, I finally recorded a response video to Bill. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1Tq96qbGxg

OrpheJ
Freshman Poster

TFL

Post by OrpheJ »

I've been on this discussion forum for less than six months and read your intro and the ebook and quite frankly I don't quite understand what this character, Bill Greathouse, has a beef against you? I have view some of his "critiques" against you on YouTube and even I thought that he have done a terrible cliché in his criticisms at best and delusional at worst. At the very first I had some sympathy towards him and his followers until he slander you as a "player", and as a "sex tourist" who is out to scam us lonely men out of our hard-earned money, and how he claims that you are out there sleeping with prostitutes in Russia and the Philippines and how the women you met didn't really like you for you. Now I'm not really a "ladies man" myself but why does the mainstream culture, which Bill represents without even knowing it, view your social encounters with these women in foreign lands, call you a pimp, or a player or some other negative connotation attach to your interaction with these particular women. And yet, as you pointed out in the comments you left on your response YouTube video, wouldn't mind if a rich man in America would pay a L.A. prostitute to sleep with him in the Pretty Woman movie or even in a dating scene where a good-looking bad boy would sleep with as many women he comes in contact at a nightclub, and that is totally okay in much of our mainstream culture, it's such a hypocritical society I'm living in.

And also, he claims to have been in the Philippines to meet this one chick he met online once and shown "proof" that he has been over there, yet he never got around of making his point against you in doing so, nor did he ever say what happened between him and his Filipino girlfriend.

Does this guy want to fail in his love life, self-convinced that everything is all doom and gloom for the male race; that ALL women are after our money and looks and nags at us all the time? Perhaps I'm as he would like to label as "True Forced Loneliness" But if their solution is to just whine and complain about the social ills of the American society, and the dating scene here and criticize those who actually done SOMETHING about it like yourself, then they have lost my support.

By making false accusations with dis-information about you and bearing false witness against your movement, as a "fraud" and living in his cesspool of self-pity, Bill has made his cause and himself look foolish.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great observations OrpheJ.

First of all, Bill was obviously resentful that his teammate Dwayne (aka "mobstereport" on this forum) quit the TFL movement and joined the Happier Abroad movement and made videos promoting this site. That was one obvious cause of it. So he had to downgrade this site and movement and me by making a video rant.

I heard he went to the Philippines, got scammed and then concluded it wasn't for him. Getting scammed is part of this venture. It happens to most people who do global dating. You just have to learn from the experience. But he didn't do that or try to meet someone else. I don't know why. Probably he is kind of "inept" and not the type that makes good decisions or takes action.

I don't know why I bothered to make a response video. I guess it was just for practice.

And I wanted to point out that he lied when he said I wouldn't answer his questions, when in fact I did, but he erased all my answers from the comment sections of his videos.

Your observations are the kind that reasonable people with a clear mind and good head on their shoulders make.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out Bill's next video response to me. It's obvious that he's deranged and has a low IQ (for real). I can't believe he has any fans at all. If you met a guy like that in real life, you'd avoid him like the plague, for sure. Just look at the vibe he projects even in his videos. They show what kind of person he is. No wonder his Filipina chatmate rejected him. It's obvious why. His eyes and expressions look scary and obviously psycho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VGTGOtdCJg

JamesSa
Freshman Poster

Post by JamesSa »

Bill lost all credibility when he distorted your record, Winston.

You are clearly doing something right if he is giving you so much attention. I get the impression that he sees you as a threat or rival.
59 Days Left Before Leaving America For Brazil!
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

Yeah like what the f**k is wrong with making money on your advertisements? Because you sell advertisments, you somehow can't be trusted cause all you want to do is sell advertisment. God His whole thought processes are wacked.

Did you learn how he got scammed?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gmm567 wrote:Yeah like what the f**k is wrong with making money on your advertisements? Because you sell advertisments, you somehow can't be trusted cause all you want to do is sell advertisment. God His whole thought processes are wacked.

Did you learn how he got scammed?
W: No, but he either truly did get scammed. Or she just didn't like him and dumped him and rejected him and he got mad, couldn't deal with the rejection and decided to label her as a scammer in retaliation. Those are the two possibilities I see.