Why women desire thugs & bad boys

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Women are not attracted to masculinity per se. They were only attracted to it because it used to be adaptive, now it is not.

You're crazy if you think girls don't like guys that look better than them, they insist on it unless he's got something else she wants. But not going anywhere in life is a big turn on since they are looking at flings instead of relationships.

Also, he makes her feel together by comparison.

Another problem with having a job is that it allows you to do things for her and that f***s things up. Girls want to do things for the guy and most guys are trying to do things for girls, totally kills things.

Never do anything for a girl if you want to f**k her, make her get things for you.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

leavingusa wrote:Women are not attracted to masculinity per se. They were only attracted to it because it used to be adaptive, now it is not.

You're crazy if you think girls don't like guys that look better than them, they insist on it unless he's got something else she wants. But not going anywhere in life is a big turn on since they are looking at flings instead of relationships.

Another problem with having a job is that it allows you to do things for her and that f***s things up. Girls want to do things for the guy and most guys are trying to do things for girls, totally kills things.

Never do anything for a girl if you want to f**k her, make her get things for you.
LOL. So now women are not attracted to masculinity? If they're not attracted to masculinity, then they're not attracted to men, which would mean they're all lesbians.

The level of delusionality on this forum never ceases to amaze me.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I know children like clowns and women like children, so clowny should be a big hit ?
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

leavingusa wrote:Women are not attracted to masculinity per se. They were only attracted to it because it used to be adaptive, now it is not.

I like the last sentence.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

clowny wrote:

LOL. So now women are not attracted to masculinity? If they're not attracted to masculinity, then they're not attracted to men, which would mean they're all lesbians.

The level of delusionality on this forum never ceases to amaze me.
How masculine are metrosexuals like Justin Beaner? How does the media look at masculinity these days?

Masculinity is totally irrelevant now as it serves no purpose in modern society and is scorned.

Women are attracted to whatever kind of guy is in vogue at the moment.

You'll notice that when a movie comes out like twilight and you kind a look like that guy you start getting laid like crazy. Duh.

The only thing girls care about is what guy other girls want and they have been sold on girly men.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

leavingusa wrote: How masculine are metrosexuals like Justin Beaner? How does the media look at masculinity these days?

Masculinity is totally irrelevant now as it serves no purpose in modern society and is scorned.

You'll notice that when a movie comes out like twilight and you kind a look like that guy you start getting laid like crazy. Duh.

The only thing girls care about is what guy other girls want and they have been sold on girly men.
Yeah..this stuff applies to teenage girls, not WOMEN.

Women are attracted to males who look and act like men, not males who are more feminine than they are, such as Justin Bieber. Trust me, grown women get wet over guys like Vin Diesel or Dwayne Johnson...it's only the teeny boppers who obsess over Justin Bieber.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Not all women are as shallow as a lot of people on this site make them out to be, yes most but not all.
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

These are the type of guys American women love! :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_7Zx2uP ... QQ&index=4[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Why women desire thugs & bad boys ?

The statement good triumphs over evil is very overated. It's a lie. We live in a dark age where everything bad or negative has become attrative. That's why women gravitate to undesirable men. Last year I was put in charge of an english drama club, everyone wanted to be the witch & the socerer, no one wanted to be a fairy or an angel.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

That is the problem, the 2 witnesses " Mother and Father " are operating off their conscience level for the most part of just being a dumb animal and doing the dog eat dog mentality. I can understand why our ruler's are doing what they are doing because this thing be to dumb to let it to it's own devices.

People do not realize how stupid they are, I can totally understand why certain more intelligent groups have been forced to isolate themselves from the dumb herd.

None of us have thought about future generations enough.
Time to Hide!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Why women desire thugs & bad boys

Post by Teal Lantern »

clowny wrote:Due to the feminisation of society, the typical man these days is a nice guy/beta/mangina, which women are not truly attracted to. They may be attracted to his money or status, or other superficial qualities, but this is not primal attraction.

Women are attracted to bad boys and thugs because they are the only guys left in society who show a bit of raw masculinity – something that is lacking in so many men today after being raised in this feminist society (often by single mothers), which sees masculinity as a threat and tries to stamp it out. I bet that if you could build a time machine and go back to any time before 1900, the average man would have been 1000x more masculine than they are today. And if you could take a man from another age and bring him back to the modern society, women would be drawn to him like a magnet.
How much welfare and paper-pushing jobs were available to women, before 1900? :wink:
Disagreeing with the wife wasn't considered "domestic violence" then, either.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

clowny wrote:
leavingusa wrote: How masculine are metrosexuals like Justin Beaner? How does the media look at masculinity these days?

Yeah..this stuff applies to teenage girls, not WOMEN.

Women are attracted to males who look and act like men, not males who are more feminine than they are, such as Justin Bieber. Trust me, grown women get wet over guys like Vin Diesel or Dwayne Johnson...it's only the teeny boppers who obsess over Justin Bieber.
You are both right. What do those men have in common? They are "PRETTY"! I agree with Leavingusa, and there is research out there to support this, but women only want what other women want. They only dress for each other (hello.....Animal Print? Men don't like that shitty fashion), and if some women express desire in some man, others will want to mimic those women. It's some natural primal way for them to select mates. I kinda forgot the details of how that works.
Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster

Post by Christianfilipinacom »

Guys this is not so complicated. 1. Women want to be openly wanted, not secretly wanted; 2. They would like to do what their friends would admire.
Flatland
Freshman Poster

Post by Flatland »

Women do not desire thugs and bad boys. What they desire are confident and dominant men. In today's wussified society it just so happens that thugs and bad boys are the ones who possess these qualities.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Flatland wrote:Women do not desire thugs and bad boys. What they desire are confident and dominant men. In today's wussified society it just so happens that thugs and bad boys are the ones who possess these qualities.
Couldn't have said it better.