Why women desire thugs & bad boys

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Flatland wrote:Women do not desire thugs and bad boys. What they desire are confident and dominant men. In today's wussified society it just so happens that thugs and bad boys are the ones who possess these qualities.
Yes, this is true, to a degree.

But I've found, ultimately, that women (at least in this society anyway) have no idea what they want.

According to them, if I'm too passive, then I'm either boring or not interested. If I'm too dominant and confident, then I'm a player.

I really haven't found a way to win lol.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Renata wrote:Why women desire thugs & bad boys?

The statement good triumphs over evil is very overrrated. It's a lie. We live in a dark age where everything bad or negative has become attrative. That's why women gravitate to undesirable men. Last year I was put in charge of an english drama club, everyone wanted to be the witch & the socerer, no one wanted to be a fairy or an angel.
Yeah, everyone is conditioned to like the devil and anything related.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

clowny wrote:
leavingusa wrote: How masculine are metrosexuals like Justin Beaner? How does the media look at masculinity these days?

Masculinity is totally irrelevant now as it serves no purpose in modern society and is scorned.

Women are attracted to whatever kind of guy is in vogue at the moment.

You'll notice that when a movie comes out like twilight and you kind a look like that guy you start getting laid like crazy. Duh.

The only thing girls care about is what guy other girls want and they have been sold on girly men.
Yeah..this stuff applies to teenage girls, not WOMEN.

Women are attracted to males who look and act like men, not males who are more feminine than they are, such as Justin Bieber. Trust me, grown women get wet over guys like Vin Diesel or Dwayne Johnson...it's only the teeny boppers who obsess over Justin Bieber.
Total bullshit.

Any guy that's on TV or looks like a guy on TV women like period end of story.

Justin can get 20 and 30 somethings all week.

Any guy who resembles him will do better than a guy who doesn't resemble someone on TV.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Confidence and dominance are fine but some douchebag will blow right by you.

The attraction are the drugs, rebelliousness, violence, etc. Women are rebellious, vengeful fuckups by nature and like attracts like.

You can try to become more assertive but you'll just come off square and drive more women away walking around in your dockers talking with a deep voice like a dork.

You really think trust fund babies, indie rockers, druggies, gangly hippie or wannabe gangsta mofos that girls are often f***ing with in their 20s are assertive and dominant?

Bullshit.

To be more attractive, be more trendy, more superficial, more of a dickhead, break laws, beat people up, f**k a lot of girls, have/sell drugs, drink a shitload of alcohol, don't have a job, get some DUIs, join a band, etc.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

C.J. wrote:
Renata wrote:Why women desire thugs & bad boys?

The statement good triumphs over evil is very overrrated. It's a lie. We live in a dark age where everything bad or negative has become attrative. That's why women gravitate to undesirable men. Last year I was put in charge of an english drama club, everyone wanted to be the witch & the socerer, no one wanted to be a fairy or an angel.
Yeah, everyone is conditioned to like the devil and anything related.
He usually gets the better movie lines. :razz:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

leavingusa wrote:Confidence and dominance are fine but some douchebag will blow right by you.

The attraction are the drugs, rebelliousness, violence, etc. Women are rebellious, vengeful fuckups by nature and like attracts like.

You can try to become more assertive but you'll just come off square and drive more women away walking around in your dockers talking with a deep voice like a dork.

You really think trust fund babies, indie rockers, druggies, gangly hippie or wannabe gangsta mofos that girls are often f***ing with in their 20s are assertive and dominant?

Bullshit.

To be more attractive, be more trendy, more superficial, more of a dickhead, break laws, beat people up, f**k a lot of girls, have/sell drugs, drink a shitload of alcohol, don't have a job, get some DUIs, join a band, etc.
This is true.

My next door neighbor who just moved in deals cocaine. Whenever I bring this up to girls (that I could get cocaine easily), they go crazy. These girls literally go from 0 interest to fully invested. It's really funny.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Renata wrote:Why women desire thugs & bad boys ?

The statement good triumphs over evil is very overated. It's a lie. We live in a dark age where everything bad or negative has become attrative. That's why women gravitate to undesirable men. Last year I was put in charge of an english drama club, everyone wanted to be the witch & the socerer, no one wanted to be a fairy or an angel.
What country had this taken place?
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Renata wrote:Why women desire thugs & bad boys ?

The statement good triumphs over evil is very overated. It's a lie. We live in a dark age where everything bad or negative has become attrative. That's why women gravitate to undesirable men. Last year I was put in charge of an english drama club, everyone wanted to be the witch & the socerer, no one wanted to be a fairy or an angel.
What country had this taken place?
Here in Turkey man, ages 10-12 ... I think too much TV causes this.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

As far as looks/personas go, maybe it also just depends on the girl:

My 14-year-old cousin thinks justin beiber is a lame pretty boy who "looks like a girl". She says she prefers jocks.

My 25-year-old female friend once said she dislikes the ripped guns, pumped-up gym rat look and prefers a more "normal", handsome/soft-bodied man.

I agree 100% with the previous posts that women prefer confident/dominant/assertive men, and bad boy thug types portray a sort of false confidence. I've known a few bad boys in my life, and underneath the whole machismo act is a deep-seeded insecurity and emasculation.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

leavingusa wrote: To be more attractive, be more trendy, more superficial, more of a dickhead, break laws, beat people up, f**k a lot of girls, have/sell drugs, drink a shitload of alcohol, don't have a job, get some DUIs, join a band, etc.
A good example of this is former Athlete Dennis Rodman. He went from being a decent role player who was very quiet to a bad boy almost overnight. The quiet guy that most non sports fans never heard of, changed his style. He got tattoos all over his body, colored his hair and carried a "don't give a crap" attitude around.

This change worked in his favor as he wrote a few books, was featured on network TV shows, WCW wrestling and then got his share of decent looking women, including Madonna and Carmen Electra.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Array9 wrote:
leavingusa wrote: To be more attractive, be more trendy, more superficial, more of a dickhead, break laws, beat people up, f**k a lot of girls, have/sell drugs, drink a shitload of alcohol, don't have a job, get some DUIs, join a band, etc.
A good example of this is former Athlete Dennis Rodman. He went from being a decent role player who was very quiet to a bad boy almost overnight. The quiet guy that most non sports fans never heard of, changed his style. He got tattoos all over his body, colored his hair and carried a "don't give a crap" attitude around.

This change worked in his favor as he wrote a few books, was featured on network TV shows, WCW wrestling and then got his share of decent looking women, including Madonna and Carmen Electra.
In PUA they call it peacocking, it serves purpose of distinguishing yourself from the rest and it shows women that you have balls
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Array9 wrote:

He was also recently inducted into the NBA Hall of Fame. I wonder how much of a part his persona played in that.
Flatland
Freshman Poster

Post by Flatland »

Maverick wrote:
leavingusa wrote:Confidence and dominance are fine but some douchebag will blow right by you.

Bullshit.

This is true.

My next door neighbor who just moved in deals cocaine. Whenever I bring this up to girls (that I could get cocaine easily), they go crazy. These girls literally go from 0 interest to fully invested. It's really funny.
I'm guessing they are cokeheads?
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Banano wrote:
Array9 wrote:

In PUA they call it peacocking, it serves purpose of distinguishing yourself from the rest and it shows women that you have balls
It shows that person is an insecure, superficial douchebag with nothing better to do than to cover themselves with dumb shit and they identify with that.

Plenty of guys out there with real balls that no one cares about, real alphas have goals and responsibilities which they cannot identifiy with at all.

I remember seeing a dating show with a famous pro MMA fighter who was a polite normal guy outside the ring and the girl was bored.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

fightforlove wrote:As far as looks/personas go, maybe it also just depends on the girl:

My 14-year-old cousin thinks justin beiber is a lame pretty boy who "looks like a girl". She says she prefers jocks.

My 25-year-old female friend once said she dislikes the ripped guns, pumped-up gym rat look and prefers a more "normal", handsome/soft-bodied man.

I agree 100% with the previous posts that women prefer confident/dominant/assertive men, and bad boy thug types portray a sort of false confidence. I've known a few bad boys in my life, and underneath the whole machismo act is a deep-seeded insecurity and emasculation.
Sure, but these are all assumed to be good looking men. "Jocks" are always popular, there are no outcast loner jocks and we can safely assume the jock does not have the face of a truck driver.

All girls dislike pumped up gym rat look until they find a hot one and f**k him immediately in the bathroom, talk from a girl means nothing. Even after this she will insist that is not what she "really" wants. lol

The idea that you are going to be uglier than the girl and poorer, and less popular and still get her with benign "confidence and dominance" is delusional.

If something you have is not way better than hers you are not getting her into bed except visa or mastercard.

The whole badboy thing has nothing to do with confidence whatsoever, it works precisely because it is insecure, effeminate and evil, not in spite of it. The boston marathon bomber has a fan club, so do lots of guys on death row. Do you?

Guess you need to work on that confidence.

This is the part of the red pill most of you are still choking on.