Now Some Bitch is Charging Me with Harassment.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Now Some Bitch is Charging Me with Harassment.

Post by zacb »

God, I just was trying to ask a freggin question via text , albeit aggressively, and now she is going to the police. I kept asking her why she flaked on me, and I kept asking until she said she would call the cops. Prior to that, there was no warning or anything, she just ignored me. I know what I did was rather aggressive, but still, I never threatened her except to continue text her until she would answer. I don't think it will get far, but still, the thought of of this is a bunch of BS.

Maybe I shouldn't have been playing with fire. I just figured I was not being "aggressive enough". I kept asking chicks out, I got one response offline, but even she hasn't really responded after our initial response. This experience and a few others have soured me on women. In between this, my friend's GF being a bitch, and then my Filipino friend deleting her account after I suggested we be friend, I just don't know. I want to believe in the ideal of marriage and all that, but the more I see, the more I see that marriage is perverted to the point that it isn't worth it. Hell, all I wanted from the chicks I was hitting on was a little fling or something. Hell, I would settle for a prostitute. I am trying to gain employment so I can travel a bit, but it is hard right now. In closing, I admit that Winston and others are right. But this brings up another interesting question, if a Filipino girls could act like this, in the end, which region is best for traditional women? Poland, Japan, Russia, fricken Iran, or where? I just want a normal wife that won't be a fircken bitch. Thanks.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Now Some Bitch is Charging Me with Harassment.

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

LOL!!! When my wife hung up on me on the phone once I texted her and she claimed in her court documents I was harassing her by sending her texts! LOL!!

Note I was 2,000 kms away at the time! LOL!!

There is NOTHING women can not turn into "victimhood"...but like the boy who cried wolf...when a mans WIFE refuses to take a call from him and he texts here and she claims that is "abuse" and "harassment"? That destroys the actual complaints of "abuse" and "harassment".

When a woman says "I had an abusive husband/partner" men are starting to say "yeah, sure, he probably texted you once too often....we don't believe this shit any more...get over it."

By the way? The reason I was PISSED that my wife hung up on me was that we had an agreement...if one of us wanted to talk to the other it was NEVER acceptable to refuse to listen....EVER.

We had this rule for a good reason.....in emergencies each has to be able to KNOW we can get through to the other person so we ALWAYS had to take the call of the other if we saw it.....this worked to her favour one time when she found out our son had cancer...I was busy and my phone went with her number....so I told the person I was busy with that this was my wife and I had to take the call.....she was very distressed of course.

By taking the call...even though I was busy...I was able to make it home by midnight...I got the call at 3pm...if I did not take the call I would not have been able to get the ticket to get home that night.....so when she, in return, hangs up on me in the middle of a call? That was totally, completely, and utterly unacceptable and broke a very long standing agreement.

Women are their own worst enemy with "I was abused" being reduced to "he sent me some texts when I hung up on him when I was his WIFE and had and OBLIGATION to take his calls."

PS..my ex bitch even claimed sending EMAILS was "abusive"....
Last edited by PeterAndrewNolan on May 22nd, 2013, 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

True. I was kind of stupid to even try and look, but I was looking for the exception, and...... : crickets : . I appreciate your work man, and I might just be using your service ;) .
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

zacb wrote:True. I was kind of stupid to even try and look, but I was looking for the exception, and...... : crickets : . I appreciate your work man, and I might just be using your service ;) .
MBA services are created to be what men NEED. That they are not using them in no way negates the fact it is what they NEED.

I am astonished that men are not falling all over themselves to do the strawman recapture.

For example..if you had done your strawman recapture and she said "I will call the cops" you can say "Go ahead, they have no jurisdiction."

If the cops call on you? You just hand them my card and say "contact my re-presentative at law. Now, pound sand pig, you have no jurisdiction over me".

It is a really nice feeling to stand around armed cops and let them know they have no jurisdiction...when I did my court case in germany and told the judge he had no jurisdiction over me in front of 4 armed cops and about 5 other people in the public gallery the cops were REALLY pissed off! They did their best to look menacing but I knew that if they drew a weapon they have to write a public report about it.

Truly...the strawman recapture process is the single most important thing a man can do to insulate himself from the effects of the police state...it is a clear rebuttal of the presumption you are owned by the state.

Right now? Those cops come to your door? You are toast. They can actually KILL YOU and no crime was committed. You have agreed to be chattel property of the state because you never said "no" in a lawful way. I can not comprehend why men would want to be chattel property of the state and have no right to life.

And...as we have seen in many countries of late...cops DO KILL PEOPLE and they never stand trial for it....Chris Dorner?

I absolutely recommend to every young man....do your strawman recapture and become a client of MBA so that if cops DO commit a crime against you it IS considered a crime at the time it was committed.....don't put yourself in the position where you have to retrospectively create the criminal act by rescinding your consent to be governed AFTER the crime is committed.

If LOTS of men did their strawman recaptures then it would be cheap.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MensBusinessAsoc
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

At the time I was scared out my ass, since I didn't know what the law was. But now I feel a tad more confident. I still wouldn't push it though. I think I have learned my lesson about WW :D . BTW Peter, what do you think of Polish women? I don't hear about them as much as far as being marriage scammers.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

zacb wrote:At the time I was scared out my a**, since I didn't know what the law was. But now I feel a tad more confident. I still wouldn't push it though. I think I have learned my lesson about WW :D . BTW Peter, what do you think of Polish women? I don't hear about them as much as far as being marriage scammers.
I have never really gotten close to a woman from poland....the women in each country have their own characterisitcs....in general all the EEW I meet have been good...but just remember they are ALL after "babies and money"...that is written in my first book....it does not change no matter where the woman is.

As my fav#1 said..she would have married me in a second if I agreed to have more children......
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

zacb wrote:At the time I was scared out my a**, since I didn't know what the law was.
Ignorance of the law is no excuse...this is what the law is....anything your guvment writes down is NOT LAW.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

There are several lessons for you to learn here.

Foremost among them is that ALL AW are trash. OK, statistically you can never say all, but you can say that the number of decent ones is so small that it might as well be ALL. This is especially for those manginas out there who feel that AW need defending. They do not. Remember this next time some AW winks or smiles at you. Deep down they are all just like this.

The other lesson that comes to mind is, you never want to appear desperate. You want to keep your composure. That means you never feel the one-ities. There are more women in the world. She says no or flakes, do not pester her. It will not save you, and you will never get an answer.

And the last lesson here: Her reasons for rejecting or flaking on you are irrelevant. You might think there is a real reason for why women do what they do. I'll tell you that there isnt necessarily a reason at all. As I have said before, AW are always looking for a reason to reject you. It may be something they knew all along which they magnified at the last minute. It may be something they invented. Or it may be for no particular reason at all. It doesnt matter, because they are psychos.

Someone tell me that AWs are worth all the shit they put men though? For the mythical, non-existent 0.5% who are decent.
Last edited by Adama on May 23rd, 2013, 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

In all actuality, I could probably count on one hand women I thought were decent (besides family, which even then 0_0 ).
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

OK. You're 18 y.o. Plenty of time to find an FW.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

zacb wrote:God, I just was trying to ask a freggin question via text , albeit aggressively, and now she is going to the police. I kept asking her why she flaked on me, and I kept asking until she said she would call the cops. Prior to that, there was no warning or anything, she just ignored me. I know what I did was rather aggressive, but still, I never threatened her except to continue text her until she would answer. I don't think it will get far, but still, the thought of of this is a bunch of BS.
Your story reminds me of why I will have NOTHING to do with American women. Whenever I get the urge to ask out an American woman, I always stop myself and realize what might happen if I do ask her out or get involved with her.

American women truly are "f-ed up" big time! Avoid them at all costs! :shock:

Zacb, don't worry, she has no case against you since you did not threaten her at all. Even if she does go to the police, she has no case against you and the police will tell her that she doesn't have enough evidence to charge you with harassment or stalking.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

zacb wrote:God, I just was trying to ask a freggin question via text , albeit aggressively, and now she is going to the police. I kept asking her why she flaked on me, and I kept asking until she said she would call the cops. Prior to that, there was no warning or anything, she just ignored me. I know what I did was rather aggressive, but still, I never threatened her except to continue text her until she would answer. I don't think it will get far, but still, the thought of of this is a bunch of BS.

Maybe I shouldn't have been playing with fire. I just figured I was not being "aggressive enough". I kept asking chicks out, I got one response offline, but even she hasn't really responded after our initial response. This experience and a few others have soured me on women. In between this, my friend's GF being a bitch, and then my Filipino friend deleting her account after I suggested we be friend, I just don't know. I want to believe in the ideal of marriage and all that, but the more I see, the more I see that marriage is perverted to the point that it isn't worth it. Hell, all I wanted from the chicks I was hitting on was a little fling or something. Hell, I would settle for a hoe. I am trying to gain employment so I can travel a bit, but it is hard right now. In closing, I admit that Winston and others are right. But this brings up another interesting question, if a Filipino girls could act like this, in the end, which region is best for traditional women? Poland, Japan, Russia, fricken Iran, or where? I just want a normal wife that won't be a fircken bitch. Thanks.
You're in luck. The Anglosphere is running a special. :lol:
Here I was thinking you'd gone over to P.I. to meet that girl you were posting about some weeks ago.

At your age, I'd think some sugar-mommy would by trying to spend her (ex) hubby's cash on you for a bit of action.
Are you turning down the women older than you? :?

Marriage was never an ideal, it was a compromise (in which the male did most of the compromising).
The trick was getting the man to sign up before his sex drive waned and before he realized his own potential.
The myth of the traditional woman is part of the marketing campaign.

All that said, travel soon if you get the chance and have a "fling" or two.
The "whys" of doing it would need another thread.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Zacb, Adama's advice is on point. I think she just wanted to scare you to stop contacting her. I would move on and learn that virtually all American women in your dating group 18-30 (I believe) are not worthwhile. The sad thing about 'foreign' women too is that most do not understand why American (or other 'Anglo' men) would leave their country to find a girl and at times stay in their country instead of the great US of A.

Polish girls are not necessarily scammers but I think you have to get a fill someone online. Honestly, best advice is to see if you can go to Warsaw or Krakow to travel and meet a women natually. Polish is difficult to learn but I think most young Polish men and women know English as a second language which would help your chances better.

As posters mentioned, it is better to stop and think of how limiting dating an American woman would do to you. I saw this and have stopped myself from pursuing relationships with them. Marriage is a contract which was between families for property and to raise the next progeny (offspring). Also the guy will fall in love with the woman who was arranged between both families overtime.

It is not common now but I think at least you should travel when you are finished studying for your finance degree and see how much fun you can have without being attached to an American woman.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Maybe I shouldn't have been playing with fire. I just figured I was not being "aggressive enough". I kept asking chicks out, I got one response offline, but even she hasn't really responded after our initial response. This experience and a few others have soured me on women. In between this, my friend's GF being a bitch, and then my Filipino friend deleting her account after I suggested we be friend, I just don't know. I want to believe in the ideal of marriage and all that, but the more I see, the more I see that marriage is perverted to the point that it isn't worth it. Hell, all I wanted from the chicks I was hitting on was a little fling or something. Hell, I would settle for a hoe. I am trying to gain employment so I can travel a bit, but it is hard right now. In closing, I admit that Winston and others are right. But this brings up another interesting question, if a Filipino girls could act like this, in the end, which region is best for traditional women? Poland, Japan, Russia, fricken Iran, or where? I just want a normal wife that won't be a fircken bitch. Thanks.
Well yea it sucks that she flaked on you but to be honest, you should have just forget about her and move on. The way you described the situation, you sounded too desperate and you annoyed the shit out of her. She probably didn't really call the police. She was probably just saying that to get you off her back. It doesn't matter if a girl is from Europe or Asia, etc...you should really tone it down a bit because no girl will like it, regardless of where she's from. If a girl flakes, f**k it, just forget about the bitch and go to the next. There's no reason to fight for an answer as to why she flaked. It's just a complete waste of time and risk, especially if she's a Western cunt. No woman is worth trying to "fight" for or to demand answers for flaking. They're just women....and there's plenty of them around.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

marklambo wrote:Well yea it sucks that she flaked on you but to be honest, you should have just forget about her and move on. The way you described the situation, you sounded too desperate and you annoyed the shit out of her.
Yes, the thing to remember is that for men in the West it is a feast/famine situation when it comes to sex. The men getting all the sex don't need to aggressively pursue females because they have sluts throwing themselves at them, so if one isn't interested they can move on to the next. Therefore if you are aggressive you come across as a desperate loser that the females wouldn't want anything to do with. The idea is to let them know you are interested in f***ing them and then back off and let them do the pursuing.