I think I like philipinos

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

I think I like philipinos

Post by gmm567 »

At least from that tagged site...there is so much more reciprocation. I have one who wants to set me up with a friend of hers( this may be a scam, though). I have one who told me, after I told her she is a beauty, that I am good looking too. I have another one who told me show thought I was cute on the web cam. I think the last two are very genuine.

Why doesn't this happen here in the states?

By the way S, I found a girl on that tagged site who is owns a cell phone stand and has 9 employees. She's definitely intelligent. No kids, 2 siblings. Hope things are going well for you.
JamesSa
Freshman Poster

Post by JamesSa »

I'm on tagged, too. Wouldn't you agree it's a good site to talk and possibly meet women for free? And I hardly ever talk to American women there.

I'm having some success with girls from the Philippines. But I'm getting a ton of responses and nice compliments from women in the Dominican Republic, Colombia, and Germany! In fact, three girls (all gorgeous) have already given me their phone number and want me to call them and meet them if I go to their country!

Only a little response from Brazilian women though. If this is a preview of what to expect, then maybe I should go to the former countries.
59 Days Left Before Leaving America For Brazil!
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

JamesSa wrote:I'm on tagged, too. Wouldn't you agree it's a good site to talk and possibly meet women for free? And I hardly ever talk to American women there.

I'm having some success with girls from the Philippines. But I'm getting a ton of responses and nice compliments from women in the Dominican Republic, Colombia, and Germany! In fact, three girls (all gorgeous) have already given me their phone number and want me to call them and meet them if I go to their country!

Only a little response from Brazilian women though. If this is a preview of what to expect, then maybe I should go to the former countries.
Boy, I know what you mean about those Brazilian women. I think they're just attention whores who want to see how many friends they can collect and how many comments they can get about their photos. The same is true about the Mexican women on Tagged. They're gorgeous, and it's easy to get onto their friends lists, but they rarely answer their messages and they all have hundreds of men on their friends lists.

I didn't know about the Dominican Republic. I'll have to try contacting some girls from there next.

Have you ever used that "pets" feature on Tagged? Man, some of those women cost millions!
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

You're getting them from germany? I checked germany but didn't find too many profiles, and didn't get too many responses. It was kind of like the other german sites I've tried--some but little response.

Ladislav was saying he had trouble getting phone numbers from the girls on Tagged. SO i don't know..I haven't gotten to that stage yet. But , I think you might want to try using a web cam--you can tell the fakes and it builds comfort and trust, and you really do get to see what someone looks like.

Winston--ya got to put that site up on your list of recommended dating sites.

Jamesa Come lets link up
my profile:

http://www.tagged.com/gmm567
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

Dominican Republic, Colombia, and Germany.

Maybe the tagged site isn't functioning well, but I only get a a few pages of women. It looks like tagged may mostly be an asian site.
JamesSa
Freshman Poster

Post by JamesSa »

I added you gmm. You should be getting WAY more than a few pages for those countries though. For example, when I browse for women between 18-30 in the Dominican Republic, I get more than 126 pages and I haven't even finished browsing so there are probably more than that.

What age range did you use? Dominican Republic, Germany, and Colombia have a legion of women on tagged between 18-30.
JamesSa
Freshman Poster

Post by JamesSa »

Yea Hero, the Brazilian women on the site are like the NY women on tagged from my experience. Geez!
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

I wonder that the tagged site only shows you people who are online AT THAT TIME.

I don't know. It may not be a list of everyone who is registered and has a profile.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

I think taggged is primarily an asian site. Even in germany, the girls on there, many of them, are asian.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

My father used to work in the Dominican Republic flying back and forth when I was a teen and it's kinda a shit place with lots of crime. That's probably why there are so many girls looking for a way out. I would stick to visiting Columbia or some of the countries of Central America. There is one English speaking country in South America called Belize which might be interesting to visit if you want to wean yourself into traveling overseas in that region of the world.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

yeah be careful...s is the voice of experience.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: I think I like philipinos

Post by Winston »

gmm567 wrote:At least from that tagged site...there is so much more reciprocation. I have one who wants to set me up with a friend of hers( this may be a scam, though). I have one who told me, after I told her she is a beauty, that I am good looking too. I have another one who told me show thought I was cute on the web cam. I think the last two are very genuine.

Why doesn't this happen here in the states?

By the way S, I found a girl on that tagged site who is owns a cell phone stand and has 9 employees. She's definitely intelligent. No kids, 2 siblings. Hope things are going well for you.
W: I would be careful about letting them set you up with someone. Don't agree to it unless you see pics first. If you don't like her, it'll be embarassing and awkward to find a way to let her down.

Besides, there's no need to depend on introductions in the Philippines since it's easy to meet women on your own.

Tagged is a great site for meeting girls.

If you create a profile on Blossoms.com, a ton of Filipinas will write you everyday as well. If interested, use my affiliate link.

http://www.blossoms.com/?adid=WP3044
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

JamesSa wrote:I'm on tagged, too. Wouldn't you agree it's a good site to talk and possibly meet women for free? And I hardly ever talk to American women there.

W: If they gave you their number, it's best to call them a few times before you meet them, to establish a familiarity and rapport, so you know you're talking to a real person. Plus you can get vibes on the phone that you can't get by email.

You can call most countries through Skype Out for cheap rates. Just buy credits on Skype. Or if they use Skype, you can chat with them on there for free. Yahoo Messenger and MSN Messenger also has voice features that let you talk for free.

Or you can get one of my calling cards of course :)

http://callrussia.pushline.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gmm567 wrote:You're getting them from germany? I checked germany but didn't find too many profiles, and didn't get too many responses. It was kind of like the other german sites I've tried--some but little response.

Ladislav was saying he had trouble getting phone numbers from the girls on Tagged. SO i don't know..I haven't gotten to that stage yet. But , I think you might want to try using a web cam--you can tell the fakes and it builds comfort and trust, and you really do get to see what someone looks like.

Winston--ya got to put that site up on your list of recommended dating sites.

Jamesa Come lets link up
my profile:

http://www.tagged.com/gmm567
W: Good idea. I think I will create a section called "free sites to meet women in" and add it to that list.

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The Philippines is a Latin Asian country, very friendly with very informal and easy to get along people. There is little racial discrimination and people are approachable and easy going. Foreigners are VERY welcome! They are great to hang out with and to have fun with. If you want social interaction and great social life and be included in groups, the Philippines is the place to be.
However, there is a price to pay, literally. Many Filipinos like to latch on to you and to milk you for financial help. Many also like to create dramas and exaggerate to make your pity them more and give them more help. Most people are poor and they are delighted to make a friend with someone richer than they are so that they could benefit from it.
People who will not take advantage of you are some 7-8% of all the 'friends' you will be making there.
It is not that they are money hungry per se, it is just that their lives are hard, there is no social net and the Catholic tribal Malay/Spanish culture expects the richer to take care of the poorer.
To give you a good example: I went with a girl to see her family in Mindanao. When I arrived at the airport, her entire clan was there- 47 people. They all wanted to party. They even rented a truck. Guess what! They now wanted me to pay for everything. How preposterous! A guest paying for the activities of the host which the host carried out without even letting the guest know? Strange indeed. The good thing was the whole thing cost me only some $130 but still. How can it be that the guest pays and the host takes liberty with the guest's money?
That is the Philippines for you.

Word of honor or agreements are easily broken and /or modified.
Loans are almost never paid back.
People make up sob stories that are not true to make you part with your money while 'helping' them.

Be careful!
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Return to “Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand”