Indian Women using rape laws for vengeance

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Indian Women using rape laws for vengeance

Post by ssjparris »

another reason why women all over the world should not get rights period

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 267501.cms

NEW DELHI: For the third time in less than a week, the Delhi high court has decried that rape laws are often misused by women.

Flagging the issue in a judgment on Saturday, Justice Kailash Gambhir said rape cases are being used as "a weapon for vengeance and vendetta" to harass and even force a boy to marry.

While granting anticipatory bail to a man facing rape charges from a woman claiming to be his wife, HC added that in many cases woman first has consensual sex but later files rape case against her boyfriend when the relationship breaks up in order to force him to get married, making not only "mockery" of the marriage but also inflating the statistics of rape cases.

"Many of the cases are being reported by those women who have consensual physical relationship with a man but when the relationship breaks due to one reason or the other, the women use the law as a weapon for vengeance and personal vendetta to extort money and sometimes even to force the boy to get married to her," HC said advocating extreme caution to judges who should "cautiously examine the intentions of the girl to find out whether the rape complaint is genuine or has malafide motives".

Earlier this week, Justice G P Mittal and Justice Suresh Kait in separate judgments quashed FIR's relating to rape of a minor and gang-rape of a private executive respectively, after they found too many discrepancies or contradictions in victims' statements. The common theme in all three judgments was the advice to courts not to get swayed by mere allegations of rape, howsoever heinous, but sift through evidence before convicting anyone.

Justice Gambhir, while dealing with the anticipatory bail plea pointed out that for a period of more than two years, the woman enjoyed physical intimacy with the boy. She lodged an FIR alleging rape only when he spurned her offer of marriage when she took help of the police to forcibly marry him even though the marriage was never consummated, as per the FIR.

In her complaint, she justified the delay on the grounds she was threatened and blackmailed by the boy and his kin to keep quiet otherwise she might have been killed. Being the victim of such a reprehensible crime, one should lodge a complaint immediately, or within a reasonable period of time unless there are sufficient reasons to explain the long delay, the court said.

"Delay in lodging an FIR, in such like cases can ultimately diminish the chances of conviction, as due to such delay, the medical evidence and the other circumstantial evidence may rarely be available to support the case of prosecution," it said.

While acknowledging there is a manifold increase in the crime concerning rapes, HC said all the rape cases which are filed have their "own individual story and factual matrix". It agreed most of the cases may be genuine, wherein the girl is a victim of the horrifying crime, or has been forced, blackmailed, threatened to enter into physical relationship with a male on the false pretext of marriage with the sole intent to physically exploit the girl "but there may be cases where both persons out of their own will and choice, develop a physical relationship".
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Jilted women are the most dangerous women ever ... it's easier to just walk away, count you blessings that you don't have to walk around with rubbish on your arm & you will do better .... but no she takes revenge, accuses of him rape as blackmail into marrige ... what kind of life would she expect to have after this ? She ruined his life & her own. :?
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

for some reason all women on the planet are full of malice and spite. meaning they want to do evil to others. especailly towards men. i am very careful around women now that i have learned this. i also learned to never defend her because she see's my protection as a means to use me.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

ssjparris wrote:for some reason all women on the planet are full of malice and spite. meaning they want to do evil to others. especailly towards men. i am very careful around women now that i have learned this. i also learned to never defend her because she see's my protection as a means to use me.
Men use women too ... you all are not so innocent either. Women's biggest problem is they're too emotional this clouds their judgment, then they end up making bad choices, decisions & do dumb stuff ... they need to know when to walk away ... too much drama.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Exactly Renata. Western men and women are the dumbest folks on the planet. India has paid for following the demonic western civilization.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Hey, Ladies, havent you heard the saying? "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?" I know you guys worship everything Anglo. So you must have heard this. This goes double for India. Keep your legs closed before marriage. Then you'll have the perfect sucker. :roll: Keep it up, and you'll ruin things for your sisters who become real victims of forcible rape.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Indian Women using rape laws for vengeance

Post by Teal Lantern »

That slags will lie to get their way, ruin a man's life, and get the law & white knights to commit proxy violence for them is not news.
The news is that a court noticed, and is lifting a finger on behalf of men.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ssjparris wrote:i also learned to never defend her because she see's my protection as a means to use me.
Food for thought.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Ghost wrote:Indian men are really going to keep suffering as feminism keeps trying to push its way into its developing economy and society. But feminism will keep it in shithole status. I once had a thing for Indian women, but I've been cured of that by several things. The only advantage Indian men have is that the women aren't Indian-American women...now those are some bitches...
Yeah and the Indian-American women (most of them seemingly) are very bigoted towards Black men. They "I-duh-lies" White American men like they are the greatest thing since the cathode-ray tube TV which lead to LCD and Plasma TV's eventually.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Ghost wrote:Indian men are really going to keep suffering as feminism keeps trying to push its way into its developing economy and society. But feminism will keep it in shithole status. I once had a thing for Indian women, but I've been cured of that by several things. The only advantage Indian men have is that the women aren't Indian-American women...now those are some bitches...
Yeah and the Indian-American women (most of them seemingly) are very bigoted towards Black men. They "I-duh-lies" White American men like they are the greatest thing since the cathode-ray tube TV which lead to LCD and Plasma TV's eventually.
Try having one as a boss..I had an Indian American women as a boss and she was a total bitch.I got fired from that job also by her.I notice that they do idolize white men a lot,but most women from other countries in the U.S. idolize white men.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

My last dentist is an Indian American women. f***ing asshole.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Indian Women using rape laws for vengeance

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

We are offering a naming and shaming service. Women who are named and shamed on CAF are having a FIT...I get emails every day telling me they are going to "call the police".

If you know women who are making false allegations or using the legislation as legal terrorists then buy our naming and shaming service. CAF had 126,000 hits in April thanks to John Rambo...it now has a high page rank...this video shows you how effective naming and shaming women is.

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I only met one Indian woman I thought was decent. She was my GF when I was 18, and she was a virgin. She wouldnt have sex with me. I presume she saved it for her husband. She wasnt attractive though. She wasnt pretty and she didnt shave her legs. She only became my girlfriend because she literally insisted. She was very aggressive.

The rest of the Indian-American women I've met are pretty much as the rest of you indicate. At my last job, the busy bodies were trying to set me up with an Indian-American female coworker. I told everyone I was married.

I wouldnt wish one of those women on my worst enemy. lol
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Well done India! At least Judges recognize vindictive women and call them out. In the USA these women are just glorified like Jodi Arias....

"Alexander's naked body was found crammed in a stand-up shower after he missed two appointments, prompting friends to go to his house. He had been stabbed 27 times in the back and torso and shot in the head. His throat was slit from ear to ear."