Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

skeptic wrote:
Maverick wrote:But I've seen ugly, short, fat men get a lot of women in America too. It's not the norm, but I can think of a couple of anecdotal examples in my own personal life where I've seen this happen. So if it can happen in America, it certainly can happen in foreign countries.
So you agree that the whole point of an ugly guy escaping to a foreign country for dating purposes is, at best, questionable?

Also, whoever suspect me in being a troll, email me: abenm613@mail.ru to prove yourself otherwise.
No.

I think that ugly guys can get girls even in America.

That was my point.

But, as has been described on here and other forums, escaping to a foreign country for dating would not only yield better women, but will also involve more enjoyable interactions and less head games.

So any guy is better off doing this, imo.

As far as your question, yes, I do believe going to another country will benefit you.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Introvert
Freshman Poster

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Post by Introvert »

Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

on the contrary.....Many western men who come to foregin countries are attracted to ugly women
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

Anonymous1 wrote:on the contrary.....Many western men who come to foregin countries are attracted to ugly women
Yeah, I'm a western man in China and I'm quite attracted to even the ugly women here. The problem is, so are better looking locals and better looking foreigners. A lot of the western guys I know seem to be more than willing to date just about anything here, and many of them are a lot better looking than I am. I can't win.
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

The Professor wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:on the contrary.....Many western men who come to foregin countries are attracted to ugly women
Yeah, I'm a western man in China and I'm quite attracted to even the ugly women here. The problem is, so are better looking locals and better looking foreigners. A lot of the western guys I know seem to be more than willing to date just about anything here, and many of them are a lot better looking than I am. I can't win.
Your problem isn´t that man date down in China. The problem is your extremely bad attitude. The situation is not as bad as you think it is. If you think you are going to lose and that the world is against you then you have no chance to win. You need to stay positive and avoid coming across as desperate. You might not look particularly good but you can still be confident, intelligent, or whatever your talents/strengths are.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

The Professor wrote:
Like others have suggested, the real problem is you and your attitude. There's another western guy on this forum (xiongmao) who is living in China, and he says he is regularly going on dates with quality chinese women. According to him, chinese women don't flake and china is basically a dating paradise compared to the west. And that poster, by his own admission, is not wealthy or extremely good looking.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skeptic
Freshman Poster

Post by skeptic »

Ghost wrote:Being a freethinker is what got me here. Note that I mean really thinking freely as opposed to the liberal version which means straddling the status quo of this rotten society. I challenged society's dogmas and indoctrination. You swallow it wholeheartedly. That's the difference between you and us and why you are a fake skeptic.
How do I swallow it wholeheartedly? By logically challenging this forum's official doctrine? A true free-thinker would look for honest answers to challenging questions and, if the answers are consistent, win the argument (or, at least, prove your side solid).

And how am I "fake skeptic" rather than "true skeptic". What's the difference?
Ghost wrote:And just like a typical troll or liberal you seek to tear down without adding any value. Some trolls at least spout good, entertaining bullshit. Your bullshit isn't even good.
Of course, it does not unconditionally support your doctrine. If "adding something" means pointlessly bitching about how bad American women are and how great foreign women are, then yes, I'm not adding anything. In reality, however, adding something includes adding a logical challenge.
Ghost wrote:And I'll tell you what I tell other trolls: Go to one of the other 99.9% of places on the internet that wants to hear what you spew. Note that the site is called Happier Abroad. Hence we reject bullshit like yours.
Of course, this is a community of free-thinkers - only as long as this free-thinking doesn't logically challenge the doctrine. As long as it does - you reject it.

Ghost wrote:Some trolls come here and pronounce that we are sick or that AWs are good.
[/quote]

I'm not pronoucing any of these. I'm not deeming you sick or AWs all good. I'm just disputing your notion that the they are all bad and the American/Western society is all sick, which seems to be HA's official doctrine.
Ghost wrote:Others come here and try to cut down foreign dating and living. It gets really old really fast.
What do you mean "try to cut down"? If you want to foreign-date and keep doing so, how does it matter if some troll tries to "cut it down"? And if you don't like what we preach, then it's up to moderators whether to support free speech or not. If they choose not to, then all your notion of free-thinking has little meaning.
You can run away from America, but you CAN'T run away from yourself.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skeptic
Freshman Poster

Post by skeptic »

Ghost wrote:With the logical result being us convinced by some fake skeptic that what we've seen and experienced is not true. Good luck with that shit.
Somehow even a seasoned global dater like Ladislav doesn't claim that America is all rotten; he only claims it's a bad place for men to date women. Maveric, too, is thinking reasonably: he acknowledges that it is possible to get dates in America, it's just the quality of dates is better elsewhere. You, on the other hand, reject anything and everything that may even hint to a possibility of foreign-dating path not being the one and only way. I suspect that you and others who get so upset with my posts have never tried to do what they preach; I won't be surprised if you haven't ever set your foot outside America. And those who did try global dating (and succeeded in it) are smart enough to think objectively.
You can run away from America, but you CAN'T run away from yourself.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

skeptic wrote:.....email me: abenm613@mail.ru to prove yourself otherwise.
So you're Russian?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

skeptic wrote:abcdavid01 is another "free thinker" who is too afraid of logical challenges to his dogma. But let me ask you this: do you have a counter argument? If you actually go to a foreign country and get happily married there, that would be a proof of your point. But I suspect you're too afraid to take such a risk.
I did just that. Now let me explain the reason. In feminist counties, women are attracted to immoral men for evolutionary reasons. In normal countries, women are attracted to good providers. So a moral provider type of man will have a much easier time finding a wife in a non-feminist country. Here are 2 related links:

viewtopic.php?t=18906
http://www.actbiblically.org/Human-Evol ... 95955.html
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:
You're a troll because you act like a troll. Coming here and faking being a skeptic is trolling. And just like a typical troll or liberal you seek to tear down without adding any value. Some trolls at least spout good, entertaining bullshit. Your bullshit isn't even good.

And I'll tell you what I tell other trolls: Go to one of the other 99.9% of places on the internet that wants to hear what you spew. Note that the site is called Happier Abroad. Hence we reject bullshit like yours. Some trolls come here and pronounce that we are sick or that AWs are good. Others come here and try to cut down foreign dating and living. It gets really old really fast.
+1
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

germanguy wrote:
The Professor wrote:
Your problem isn´t that man date down in China. The problem is your extremely bad attitude. The situation is not as bad as you think it is. If you think you are going to lose and that the world is against you then you have no chance to win. You need to stay positive and avoid coming across as desperate. You might not look particularly good but you can still be confident, intelligent, or whatever your talents/strengths are.
BAAAM +∞
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.