World Traveler--So Why Did You Leave Ukraine??

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

have2fly wrote:OMG! I just read your article, you mentioned that you "played only with English speaking girls" when you were in Ukraine, same with Roosh. Well, you guys did not even understand half of it then! Your article is full of mistrust and p4p attitude. I play number 2 "will-be-husband" as well by the way, since I will actually marry one at some point. Otherwise, buying expensive clothes is bad? Dressing slutty is bad? What is wrong with you??? Stay in America and keep watching properly dressed pigs then, I would rather enjoy slutty dressed women every day. I grew up among them and I consider it normal. Also Americans don't seem to differ "slutty" from "sexy" and "upscale" from "flashy". It is lack of culture and sense of fashion in America, sadly enough.
Are you Ruso-Ukrainian? As in, ethnic Russian? I was thinking of visiting either Poland or the Polish side of Ukraine and going to an intensive language program. I was also hoping to attend churches there, to see if there are good women, and if I could meet one there.

Is there more I could be doing besides that? I would guess that would take a minimum of 3 months during next year's (2014) summer.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Are you Ruso-Ukrainian? As in, ethnic Russian? I was thinking of visiting either Poland or the Polish side of Ukraine and going to an intensive language program. I was also hoping to attend churches there, to see if there are good women, and if I could meet one there.

Is there more I could be doing besides that? I would guess that would take a minimum of 3 months during next year's (2014) summer.
I was born in Ukraine, yes, I am Ukrainian. Just go there, be social and world of choices will open up. The key is to live there as long as you can and interact with others as much as you can. You will be amazed with hospitality and friendliness.