The best of Roosh- FREE pdf

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

The best of Roosh- FREE pdf

Post by Banano »

http://roosh-backup.s3.amazonaws.com/eb ... lume_1.pdf

The Best Of Roosh is a compilation of my 90 best blog posts published between August 2006 and January 2013, from a total of 1,742 that were written. They include topics on game, dating, sex, self-improvement, lifestyle, feminism, American culture, and travel.

Here is a sample of 15 titles included in the compilation:
◾Two Things That Tight Game Comes Down To
◾Anger Is An Aphrodisiac To Women
◾The Secret To Getting Laid
◾How To Deal With Crippling Approach Anxiety
◾7 Signs You Should Approach A Girl
◾The 9 Immutable Laws Of Pickup
◾Warning Signs A Girl Isn’t Worth A Relationship
◾How To Cheat On Your Girlfriend Without Getting Caught
◾The Secret To Fast Sex
◾It’s Better To Have Guts Than Brains
◾The United States Of Broken Women
◾You Can’t Get Laid In The United States
◾The Three Components Of Female Beauty
◾Feminism Killed The Nice Guy
◾How Culture Affects Game

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Good stuff from Roosh (although I despise PUA), but I hope I won't have to go through all of this just to get a girl--when I'm in China this fall. I can see why people turn to foreign women--if men have to go through this length and hassle just to get laid in the U.S. and other Anglo countries. What a pain-in-the-ass, I say.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

He is always enjoyable to read.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Wow this quote is really disturbing from RooshV:
Flaking Will Reach Epidemic Proportions

Western culture is teaching youth to glance upon the field and carefully analyze all available options before making a decision, or simply not make a decision at all. Therefore dates scheduled more than a day in advance will be rare. There will be no concept of keeping your word, being honorable, showing up, or acting respectful. Everyone will be looking out for their own. Whereas for night game in the past you had to make-out with a girl to decrease the chances she’ll flake, today you have to f**k her. That’s right—to get a first date you have to already have had the one-night stand with her. This is the only way I’ve found that decreases flaking to an acceptable level in even today’s climate.

If I only made out with the girl, or god forbid didn’t even kiss her, the odds I will see her again are far from assured. The dirty truth of game is how often flaking occurs, and it will happen at such a frustrating level that I’m certain more men will turn into homosexuals or resort to sex dolls because of it. This feature alone will cut the game careers short of many men who simply can’t handle the frustration and rejection. You’ll have to really want it to succeed.
Some highlights in my opinion:

pg 67 "The Future of Game."

pg 89 "It Doesn't matter if She o*r*g*a*s*m*s or not."

pg 135 "The United States of Broken Women."

pg 140 "Western Culture Poisons Women."

pg 143 "7 Ways Feminism is Destroying American Women."

pg 163 "How It Feels to be a Hot Girl."

pg 164 "It's okay to be a beta male."

pg 166 "Not all Women of the world want an alpha Male."

pg 177 "Feminism killed the Nice Guy."

pg 185 "Travel"

pg 189 "Sex Tourists vs Love Tourists."