Bangkok: The land where available women are plentiful!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: admission of 14 amazing nights of last 4 years

Post by Jester »

innovatorsclub wrote:
1.) First night gal on my thailand trip ( one week later again at her place)
2.) First date with who I call cosmetic gal.. she drove us to a club and the club had many more desperate women and she was a prize who looked amazing. The third date I slept with her at my hotel ( counts as two nights)
3.) Amazing first day /first night Pattaya gal ( wasn't a hoe..none of them were)
4.) Northern Gal who spent two nights in my hotel in bkk then one night on a road trip hotel closer to her town ( counts as 3 nights)
5.) Farmers daughter also northern - she spent two nights in my hotel..she is a matchmaker for us now ( counts as two)
6.) 19 year old....slept with her 30 minutes after I met her
7.) Two new gals I slept with on the same day...One i spent two hours with ..the other spent the night in my hotel
Two in one day.... non-pro....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :shock: :D :!:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

innovatorsclub wrote:I was there last month for a month and took plenty of pictures and slept with many gals ( none were hoes) and when I wanted to treat them to a meal it was $1 food cart food...amazing
email me if you want pictures innovatorsclub1@gmail.com
Every time you write that you slept with these women you always feel the need to write that none were hos. Not to piss on your campfire but none were hos that you know of. The thing is, when most guys go to Thailand the first time, they are totally clueless. I guess that will suffice but if you're having problems getting laid in the U.S., then you probably were: sleeping with hos, girls on the fence looking for a long-term sponsor, or women who were simply to shy to straight out ask for money. Out of those 8 girls I'd be surprised if 3 were non workers.
Winston ( feel free to share this post of you want with anyone) I was just thinking back over the last 4 years since my seperation with my ex of 14 years. I was devastated and it took me nearly 3 years to fully get over my ex wife. I was thinking how lonely I had been and started counting all of the nights in the past 4 years that I can say would be considered amazing. I can think of 14 amazing nights and 10 of them where in my 3.5 week trip in Thailand:

3 were with one gal that I dated 2 years ago and another amazing night was when I sang karaoke ( four songs ..with me trading off songs with a friend) in santa Monica. One hispanic girl bought me a drink after I was done singing, one asian gave me her number w/o asking and some jueish gal in her 20's hit on me all in that same night.

The remaining 10 were:

2.) First date with who I call cosmetic gal.. she drove us to a club and the club had many more desperate women and she was a prize who looked amazing. The third date I slept with her at my hotel ( counts as two nights)
3.) Amazing first day /first night Pattaya gal ( wasn't a hoe..none of them were)
4.) Northern Gal who spent two nights in my hotel in bkk then one night on a road trip hotel closer to her town ( counts as 3 nights)
5.) Farmers daughter also northern - she spent two nights in my hotel..she is a matchmaker for us now ( counts as two)
7.) Two new gals I slept with on the same day...One i spent two hours with ..the other spent the night in my hotel

The sad thing about this is how many dull and wasted nights that I had over the 4 years just like so many other guys in America.... I did discover how to change my life but sadly most just won't do it because they will chose to remain trapped inside the box
I commend you for breaking out and visiting Thailand. But do not kid yourself, women around the world are the same. They all want men who are men and men who can take care of them. They all want men who look like they take good care of themselves.

I'm fairly certain you don't speak the language. If you're sleeping with women within 30 minutes of meeting them, what does that tell you? What would that tell you in the US? Do you really think she was so into you that she had to have your cock? C'mon, don't kid yourself. Perhaps it doesn't matter to you, perhaps all that was important was getting the GFE or getting laid. But unless you are a young, extremely handsome, fit guy, speak the language, or have incredible charm, the vast majority of Thai women are not going to hop into the sack with you within hours of meeting you. For all you know these women could be looking for a sponsor (especially the cosmetics girl) or a husband and are desperate for money. Like I said, many Thai women who don't work in the bars will not ask for money because they're too shy. But they aren't going to turn it down. Then if you offer money, there are many of them who don't want to take it outright for sex because they know that makes them a whore.

Here's how it works...say I meet a nice college student...we talk, we go out, and we begin a relationship sans sex. Shortly after, I offer to pay her rent, put a little money on her cell phone, and take her shopping for some clothes or a few things for her kitchen. Maybe I spend 20,000 baht. For the next month, she knows that she's been taken care of and she's my girl. Once every so often I give her rent money. Now she's not a whore per se because I'm not paying her for sex - but the reality is that she still is on the game. Does it matter? I've done this before and no, it didn't matter. But don't kid yourself, at some point, those girls (who weren't hos) are going to want you to fork over some cash or make some sort of arrangement.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:
innovatorsclub wrote:I was there last month for a month and took plenty of pictures and slept with many gals ( none were hoes) and when I wanted to treat them to a meal it was $1 food cart food...amazing
email me if you want pictures innovatorsclub1@gmail.com
Every time you write that you slept with these women you always feel the need to write that none were hos. Not to piss on your campfire but none were hos that you know of. The thing is, when most guys go to Thailand the first time, they are totally clueless. I guess that will suffice but if you're having problems getting laid in the U.S., then you probably were: sleeping with hos, girls on the fence looking for a long-term sponsor, or women who were simply to shy to straight out ask for money. Out of those 8 girls I'd be surprised if 3 were non workers.
Winston ( feel free to share this post of you want with anyone) I was just thinking back over the last 4 years since my seperation with my ex of 14 years. I was devastated and it took me nearly 3 years to fully get over my ex wife. I was thinking how lonely I had been and started counting all of the nights in the past 4 years that I can say would be considered amazing. I can think of 14 amazing nights and 10 of them where in my 3.5 week trip in Thailand:

3 were with one gal that I dated 2 years ago and another amazing night was when I sang karaoke ( four songs ..with me trading off songs with a friend) in santa Monica. One hispanic girl bought me a drink after I was done singing, one asian gave me her number w/o asking and some jueish gal in her 20's hit on me all in that same night.

The remaining 10 were:

The sad thing about this is how many dull and wasted nights that I had over the 4 years just like so many other guys in America.... I did discover how to change my life but sadly most just won't do it because they will chose to remain trapped inside the box
I commend you for breaking out and visiting Thailand. But do not kid yourself, women around the world are the same. They all want men who are men and men who can take care of them. They all want men who look like they take good care of themselves.

I'm fairly certain you don't speak the language. If you're sleeping with women within 30 minutes of meeting them, what does that tell you? What would that tell you in the US? Do you really think she was so into you that she had to have your cock? C'mon, don't kid yourself. Perhaps it doesn't matter to you, perhaps all that was important was getting the GFE or getting laid. But unless you are a young, extremely handsome, fit guy, speak the language, or have incredible charm, the vast majority of Thai women are not going to hop into the sack with you within hours of meeting you. For all you know these women could be looking for a sponsor (especially the cosmetics girl) or a husband and are desperate for money. Like I said, many Thai women who don't work in the bars will not ask for money because they're too shy. But they aren't going to turn it down. Then if you offer money, there are many of them who don't want to take it outright for sex because they know that makes them a whore.

Here's how it works...say I meet a nice college student...we talk, we go out, and we begin a relationship sans sex. Shortly after, I offer to pay her rent, put a little money on her cell phone, and take her shopping for some clothes or a few things for her kitchen. Maybe I spend 20,000 baht. For the next month, she knows that she's been taken care of and she's my girl. Once every so often I give her rent money. Now she's not a whore per se because I'm not paying her for sex - but the reality is that she still is on the game. Does it matter? I've done this before and no, it didn't matter. But don't kid yourself, at some point, those girls (who weren't hos) are going to want you to fork over some cash or make some sort of arrangement.

spot on AMinBKK, you should change your name to Thailand_expert

I was in TH for the past 8 months and I came across many women that you described above,i met them online and offline.
at first you are kinda happy that you got free p***y cause she couldn't resist you, its funny how they all tend to disappear once they realized im travelling on cheap and that Im very tight with $$,

its too easy to fall these type of girls as they don't ask for cash before/after sex, people do get sucked in, fall in love when in reality she is prostitute playing it smart/long term.

None of these 'free' chicks that supposedly did it for fun wanted to keep doing it for fun, as in f**k buddy relationship...even though sex was great..
I have to mention that all of them were provincial/chicks with shitty jobs(in need of sponsor), not middle class and above, they were not bar/massage girls

they are not giving it away for free nor do they find you so irresistible that she had to drop her panties within 30 minutes...its a bait, they play numbers game, eventually sucker will get hooked.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

'but if you're having problems getting laid in the U.S., then you probably were: sleeping with hos, girls on the fence looking for a long-term sponsor, or women who were simply to shy to straight out ask for money'

this cant be emphasised enough
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:[
I really don't understand what you guys consider a good girl.

She's supposed to have a high-paying job, not need anything, and then when she sees you, then all of a sudden get horny and jump your bones because you're young and have a sixpack? And THAT is what makes her a "good girl"??? THAT's when it "counts"???

If a girl is yours exclusively, and you support her, she's "on the game"???

So when Will N Dowd did the Philippines, getting laid repeatedly with his reputed model-looks, the girls that went with him were the GOOD girls, THEY were the ones a guy should want, but if a girl enjoys being taken care of, submitting to a man and serving him and being loyal to him, and a man enjoys taking care of a woman, and being served by her -- that is an upscale form of PROSTITUTION. If any money gets spent, she's a golddigger, and he's a chump. But if you go to a swingers party in the San Francisco Bay Area, hey man then you really scored, because the girl didn't get anything but your body. True love indeed.

"She's going for her MRS degree."
"She wants a station wagon."
"She's just looking for a sugar daddy."
"She just wants a green card."
"She just wants a baby."
"She just wants to get laid."
"She just wants to be seen with a gringo."
"She's in desperate to get married."

All factual in many cases. And yet it's pretty naive to think you're going to find a girl who DOESN'T WANT ANYTHING. Even a virgin.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Jester wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:[
I really don't understand what you guys consider a good girl.

She's supposed to have a high-paying job, not need anything, and then when she sees you, then all of a sudden get horny and jump your bones because you're young and have a sixpack? And THAT is what makes her a "good girl"??? THAT's when it "counts"???

If a girl is yours exclusively, and you support her, she's "on the game"???

So when Will N Dowd did the Philippines, getting laid repeatedly with his reputed model-looks, the girls that went with him were the GOOD girls, THEY were the ones a guy should want, but if a girl enjoys being taken care of, submitting to a man and serving him and being loyal to him, and a man enjoys taking care of a woman, and being served by her -- that is an upscale form of p4p. If any money gets spent, she's a golddigger, and he's a chump. But if you go to a swingers party in the San Francisco Bay Area, hey man then you really scored, because the girl didn't get anything but your body. True love indeed.

"She's going for her MRS degree."
"She wants a station wagon."
"She's just looking for a sugar daddy."
"She just wants a green card."
"She just wants a baby."
"She just wants to get laid."
"She just wants to be seen with a gringo."
"She's in desperate to get married."

All factual in many cases. And yet it's pretty naive to think you're going to find a girl who DOESN'T WANT ANYTHING. Even a virgin.
Thank you, Jester. I was just about to mention something similar to this, but you beat me to it. When a woman sleeps with George Clooney or Brad Pitt after 30 seconds, it's okay because of his looks. But, if she isn't going for his looks, then it HAS to be for some "underhanded" or "devious" reason, or the woman MUST be a ho, despite the fact that she didn't ask him for money.
In addition, it also amazes me how people who have been abroad for a long time still fall victim to the mainstream American media mentality about foreign women's motives for dating Americans.

True, the rest of the world is becoming more Americanized. I realize that more than anyone. However, it still has a ways to go.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Bane and Jester - have you been to Thailand?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:Bane and Jester - have you been to Thailand?
Fair question.

No, I haven't.
:oops:

But I have known a woman or two.

And I have found that most of them do want something.

Unless they own a million dollar house and have a good job.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Bane wrote:...In addition, it also amazes me how people who have been abroad for a long time still fall victim to the mainstream American media mentality about foreign women's motives for dating Americans.

True, the rest of the world is becoming more Americanized. I realize that more than anyone. However, it still has a ways to go.
You're scaring me, papi.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Jester wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:Bane and Jester - have you been to Thailand?
Fair question.

No, I haven't.
:oops:

But I have known a woman or two.

And I have found that most of them do want something.

Unless they own a million dollar house and have a good job.

media has brainwashed people to think Thailand is land of free / easy p***y and that Thai women are waiting for white men just to have fun with as 'thai man are very bad, boxing, drinking, f***ing other women'. How many time we heard that?

young, fit, smooth,handsome guys can pull normal women but older, fat, unattractive guys will pay for it

don't think thai women don't care about looks and fat whales can get ONS with office chicks, even pros charge more money if you are ugly and overweight
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

1. I'm one of those many guys who could never seem to get laid in USA. Perhaps I just never figured out how to play it there. But what I really believe is that standards are somewhat different in different areas of the world. There are certain guys with universal physical appeal. But there are others who may be considered attractive to quite attractive in one part of the globe but just average or worse in other parts.

2. When I first went to Taiwan, I was all of a sudden able to find plenty of free action if I wanted it. But that was not about money. There was a weird dynamic at play which causes certain girls to flock to foreigners in more repressed countries. Also, some were just into a certain type which was not common (exotic appeal).

3. What I find is that if you are rare enough as a foreigner (country does not have too many people like you) and your type of look is popular by some, you will get some action just based mainly on that fact if you want it and play it for what it's worth.

4. The problem with the hot areas of Thailand are that they are over-saturated with all types of foreigners. Whites, blacks, and Arabs are not exotic here. Neither are Japanese, Koreans, or Chinese. They're all over the freakin place! And a sizable percentage here (especially certain ethnicities and nationalities) are undesirable in one way or another - they behave in ways unbecoming to mainstream Thais, dress/smell badly, are ugly, etc. Then there are possibly the factors which Lad has talked about before which may cause some Thais to naturally dislike foreigners.

5. However, do consider that in Thailand, it's not uncommon to see very attractive girls with rather plain guys. Repatriate talked about a trip to IKEA where he saw several stunners with below average to average looking guys. I see this too sometimes and Winston has said the same thing about Taiwan. It seems to be normal in parts of Asia. The other day in Madame Tussauds, I saw what I consider a real stunner - very light skinned NE Asian type, 5'10", slim but not skinny, young, and beautiful with a real nerdy looking guy of about the same height. I'm not sure if they were Korean, Chinese, or Thai cus it was too loud in there to hear them speak. The guys in question are local and usually not fat or old. But they are totally plain to ugly or nerdy/geeky looking.

6. Thailand seems to have a certain set of party girls too. There are girls who are covered financially one way or another (boyfriend, family, job, etc.) but who like to go out and have a good time. I remember reading a story from Stickman a year or two ago where he went to one of the regular Thai clubs (in Ekamai I think) and scored a hot young number. I've dated a handful of regular girls here myself and ended up getting physical with 3 of them. But it took several dates and the passage of some time in 2 of the 3 cases. One of those girls was Thai Chinese and her family seemed quite wealthy to me.

7. This time, I actually came for business reasons and to spend time with a Chinese Indonesian girl on holiday who I met in Phils of all places. Yes, the other thing about Thailand is that there are plenty of foreign girls visiting from various parts of the world you can try for. Some are even expats. One of the only 2 American girls I've ever slept with was an Princeton Review teacher who I met here in Bangkok. Some enterprising guys hang out in Khaosan/Banglamphoo area in the wee hours to have a shot at picking-off drunk Euro/Aussie girls or even Asian tourists.

8. The other area where I felt it was easier to get attention, dates, and sometimes action was certain parts south of border. Being white seemed to help with some carmel, morena, and black girls in countries like Colombia, DR, and even Brazil. I dated some girls who were way out of my league in those countries and again it was not about money. Falcon who pretty much got ignored in States was able to do quite well in Mexico (just read through his posts). Again, from what he's said, I don't think it was about money so much. Not all girls have strategic long term designs. Some just wanna enjoy dating guys they find interesting and can fall in love.

So Banano and anamericaninbangkok, there may be some exceptions to the "if you can't get laid in USA..." rule. Consider it.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Rock wrote:The other area where I felt it was easier to get attention, dates, and sometimes action was certain parts south of border. Being white seemed to help with some carmel, morena, and black girls in countries like Colombia, DR, and even Brazil. I dated some girls who were way out of my league in those countries and again it was not about money. Falcon who pretty much got ignored in States was able to do quite well in Mexico (just read through his posts). Again, from what he's said, I don't think it was about money so much. Not all girls have strategic long term designs. Some just wanna enjoy dating guys they find interesting and can fall in love..
You're right, in my experiences with Latina immigrants, I do have to say that romantic gestures etc. will go a long way, with little money spent.

So I stand a bit corrected re my earlier comments to AmericanInBangkok.

Personally though, I don't mind a girl who gets turned on by a bit of support. Paying for her hair and nails is easier than laying on the Don Juan act for extended family and friends and BFF's all the time. I like parties but I like freedom more.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

I can consider it but honestly, from listening to the guy, I don't think it was the case. I really believe he was completely oblivious.

While I got laid in the US regularly, it took some work. It's been my experience that if you want a quality woman here in Thailand (or anywhere), it takes work. Sometimes I would go on hot streaks, sometimes I had dry spells. In Thailand, if I had a dry spell I went to a go-go bar and pulled a chick.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

This thread seems to suggest that foreign women don't really like romance and are basically just using the guys they are with through their hidden agendas.

I'll be honest. I don't find it particularly difficult to get laid in the US, but I've found that American women HATE romance. That's the main reason I want to go overseas....because I want to be nice to a woman and be romantic. I was hoping foreign women would be different.

This revelation is mildly depressing.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Maverick wrote:This thread seems to suggest that foreign women don't really like romance and are basically just using the guys they are with through their hidden agendas.

I'll be honest. I don't find it particularly difficult to get laid in the US, but I've found that American women HATE romance. That's the main reason I want to go overseas....because I want to be nice to a woman and be romantic. I was hoping foreign women would be different.

This revelation is mildly depressing.
You don't have to worry about with Filipinas. Just tell them in an email you want to hold hands with them on the beach and make them feel warm inside and you'll never get rid of them. They'll be sending out wedding invitations the next day. They love that kinda stuff.