AFA vs AnastasiaDate

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
deanc2000
Freshman Poster

AFA vs AnastasiaDate

Post by deanc2000 »

I'm wanting to go on a Ukraine tour in July and I'm trying to decide between AFA or AnastasiaDate. Can anyone give me input as to the differences of their socials/tours?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster

Post by Christianfilipinacom »

Welcome to the forum. But honestly, what are your goals? Aside from Winston (who gets paid by AFA to advertise), these two companies don't usually have a lot of fans here, or on any message board not run by those companies themselves. If you're going to Ukraine, the most trusted tour company is DreamConnections.Com.
deanc2000
Freshman Poster

Post by deanc2000 »

My goal is a serious relationship. Not sex. Having said that though, I am very picky in terms of physical characteristics with women. That is probably why I'm still single. She must have "back", and lots of it, and a pretty face. This is not very common I find, so I need a venue where there are many women to pick from, as I will usually be attracted to a small percentage, because I'm so picky.

Socials are a good venue, and the only 2 companies that offer this is AFA and AnastasiaDate. So my question primarily is how do the socials differ for each company.

Regarding Dream Connections. I've watched their videos and am impressed by their genuineness and policy to eliminate scams. I have not been impressed though with the actual attractiveness of the women in their videos.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

deanc2000 wrote:My goal is a serious relationship. Not sex. Having said that though, I am very picky in terms of physical characteristics with women. That is probably why I'm still single. She must have "back", and lots of it, and a pretty face. This is not very common I find, so I need a venue where there are many women to pick from, as I will usually be attracted to a small percentage, because I'm so picky.

Socials are a good venue, and the only 2 companies that offer this is AFA and AnastasiaDate. So my question primarily is how do the socials differ for each company.

Regarding Dream Connections. I've watched their videos and am impressed by their genuineness and policy to eliminate scams. I have not been impressed though with the actual attractiveness of the women in their videos.
Yeah but keep in mind that Dream Connections cost $4,000 and it doesn't include airfare. On the other hand, the AFA tours are cheaper and do include airfare:

http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/order/order.shtml

Also, there will be more women on the AFA tour, but they are not as screened as the ladies on Dream Connections.

If you like "back" and a pretty face, why would that be hard to find? Most women in Latin America would fit that description.
Last edited by Winston on January 23rd, 2014, 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: AFA vs AnastasiaDate

Post by Jester »

deanc2000 wrote:I'm wanting to go on a Ukraine tour in July and I'm trying to decide between AFA or AnastasiaDate. Can anyone give me input as to the differences of their socials/tours?

Sounds like your tastes in women are similar to mine.

Good luck.

Hope you will post your experiences here.
deanc2000
Freshman Poster

Post by deanc2000 »

I have already been to several AFA socials, and in general, it was a good experience. I think I'm going to try AD just to see for myself what the difference is in their socials.

Also, yes in Latin America there are women with the figures I'm looking for. The thing is, is I don't think the women are as highly motivated to commit to a serious relationship as FSU women, and I don't think they are as honest or reliable as FSU women. I have been to the Ukraine, and if you treat the women right, they won't scam you.
Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster

Dean just out of curiousity, would you mind asking Winston to check your IP address. I'm curious if you are actually working for AFA. I noticed 5 years ago you already were talking about AFA http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/sho ... p?t=471527

But let's assume that you really are a 5/7" Asian guy who wants to meet a quality lady. After 5 years and still single why do you still think "socials" are a good experience?

I believe if you are serious and can't afford Mark's program (which might be more expensive but from what I understand includes basically a long-term support relationship that makes it a better value), your best resource is of course our site! We have challenged both the AFA and Anastasia organizations to an independently-organized contest, and they have both not suprisingly turned down our offer. I believe that although our revenue is probably about 1/1000 of the combined revenue of these 2 mega-companies, that more people meet and get married each month from Christian Filipina than from those 2 businesses combined.

Have you noticed that most of the "testimonials" from our competitors are of single guys praising the hotel staff?

Here are just a few interviews with real couples who met at Christian Filipina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUaLD_gENS4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDfXrhW755w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWzZyODfZV8
deanc2000
Freshman Poster

Post by deanc2000 »

Yes. I'm that guy from Straightdope years ago. But back then, I was only thinking about going on a tour, and didn't actually go. The Language barrier was too much for me. I went on my first tour this past December with AFA, and no I don't work for them. I met someone on that tour that I felt was a 10. There were a lot of red flags to signify that she wasn't really serious about me, but I ignored them because I was blinded by her beauty. So I went to visit her earlier this month.

I knew it may not work out, so I also booked a Euroclub program with AFA during my stay, just in case. Well, the worst happened, and she didn't want to see me after the first date. So I had to utilize the Euroclub program to meet individual women from the catalog, and luckily there were 2 AFA socials nearby that I could attend during the time I was there. As a result, I met and became friends with 5-6 solid 6's (in my book). 1 woman I became very fond of, but I didn't get the same feeling with her as I did with the first woman (the one I originally came to visit), so I regard her as just a good friend at this time.

I must also specify that NO SEX HAPPENED during the stay. I am looking for a relationship. I am not a sex tourist. I went on dates, and got to know several ladies during that stay. I know beginner's Russian, so needed interpreters during all the dates.

So I started this thread because with AFA, it seemed I was only meeting 6-7's. I'm thinking about jumping ship and trying AD, to see if there is more of a yield of more attractive women.

And regarding your organization, at this time I'm not interested in a Filipina. They are ok, but I would prefer a woman from FSU at this time.

D.
Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster

Hi Dean, Well, you do sound more like the real thing, I probably jumped the gun there. You sound kind of like a 10-year-back version of Winston, very starry-eyed, striking out mostly because you are looking in the wrong places.

Measuring the potential in a relationship on an implied 1-10 scale of beauty is counterproductive. Most scales of 1-10 people think "beauty" but when you dissect it, underneath it is only a measure of arrogance.

Even though you are not interested in A filipina, you should check out this article we wrote, because it applies no matter where you are looking.

TOP MISTAKES IN DATING FILIPINAS
https://www.christianfilipina.com/resea ... filipinas/
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Christianfilipinacom wrote:You sound kind of like a 10-year-back version of Winston, very starry-eyed, striking out mostly because you are looking in the wrong places.
Winston was a wandering generality, all over the place re type of girls. Plus he was not just looking for a woman: as a documentary filmmaker/philosopher, he had other things on his mind. Plus he was looking for the right friendly/positive atmosphere, not just a woman. Plus he is a sex addict, and he DID look in some wrong places.

This guy here, our OP, is focused like a laser beam. No similarity to Winston whatsoever, except that they are both intelligent and both have a dick.
Christianfilipinacom wrote:
Measuring the potential in a relationship on an implied 1-10 scale of beauty is counterproductive. Most scales of 1-10 people think "beauty" but when you dissect it, underneath it is only a measure of arrogance.
Kind of arrogant to tell men what they should be looking for, isn't it?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Christianfilipinacom wrote:Dean just out of curiousity, would you mind asking Winston to check your IP address. I'm curious if you are actually working for AFA. I noticed 5 years ago you already were talking about AFA http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/sho ... p?t=471527
I can't determine from his IP whether he works for AFA or not. lol. Come on now. Plus, it wouldn't be right for me to make his private IP available to everyone on the forum, unless there was a good reason to do that of course.

But what I don't get is if Dean has already been on several AFA socials, then why is he asking about them here as though he isn't familiar with them? That's kind of strange.

Dean, I would suggest you try out Christian Filipina, as he suggested. The link to it is in his signature. It's one of the most well managed dating sites I've ever seen, and their founder (above) is very passionate about doing things right. I've met him in person before too and he is a great guy with a good heart as well.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
Christianfilipinacom wrote:Dean just out of curiousity, would you mind asking Winston to check your IP address. I'm curious if you are actually working for AFA. I noticed 5 years ago you already were talking about AFA http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/sho ... p?t=471527
I can't determine from his IP whether he works for AFA or not. lol. Come on now. Plus, it wouldn't be right for me to make his private IP available to everyone on the forum, unless there was a good reason to do that of course.

But what I don't get is if Dean has already been on several AFA socials, then why is he asking about them here as though he isn't familiar with them? That's kind of strange.

Dean, I would suggest you try out Christian Filipina, as he suggested. The link to it is in his signature. It's one of the most well managed dating sites I've ever seen, and their founder (above) is very passionate about doing things right. I've met him in person before too and he is a great guy with a good heart as well.
Winston, I asked him to ask you for just that reason. But even though it seems very weird it doesn't seem like AFA. Maybe it's Mark Davis in disguise, or maybe I'm Dean. I just noticed this too: profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=9132 - AnastasiaDate account, I assume it's fake. It seems like about a month ago they went from posting on many forums, they stopped all of a sudden when the EM lawsuit was filed. New strategy from the top!

Dean seems to want to follow your past ghost to FSU. Can't stop him, but what good advice can we offer him anyway so he can start to tell the difference between a professional dater and a real woman?
Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster

Jester wrote:
Kind of arrogant to tell men what they should be looking for, isn't it?
When the guy comes asking for advice, I guide him. Maybe I am arrogant, but who cares? The guy doesn't know how to choose a good woman, lacks basic analysis ability, that's why he came here. Either that or he is just a plant from some strange place.
deanc2000
Freshman Poster

Post by deanc2000 »

OK. I told you my story. You can believe me or not, I don't care. Again, I'm not interested in a Filipina at this time.

If you look at my original post, I was asking for the DIFFERENCES between AD and AFA. I have been to AFA socials and I know their service very well. I was just wondering if I'm missing out if I stay with AFA or not.

Is this so hard to believe? Why is it so hard to grasp?

Also, I don't agree with you that I'm another Winston. I have a strict type that I'm looking for, and I'm serious about a relationship, to the point that I'm actually learning the language.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Christianfilipinacom wrote: Winston, I asked him to ask you for just that reason. But even though it seems very weird it doesn't seem like AFA. Maybe it's Mark Davis in disguise, or maybe I'm Dean. I just noticed this too: profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=9132 - AnastasiaDate account, I assume it's fake. It seems like about a month ago they went from posting on many forums, they stopped all of a sudden when the EM lawsuit was filed. New strategy from the top!

Dean seems to want to follow your past ghost to FSU. Can't stop him, but what good advice can we offer him anyway so he can start to tell the difference between a professional dater and a real woman?
Well I looked at his IP. It doesn't match any other posters. But then again, anyone can use a proxy or a dynamic IP from an internet service provider.

I didn't know AnastasiaDate registered on this forum. That profile has zero posts so I don't even know why they didn't post anything. And why would they use their own name as their username? That gives them away.

Maybe he's not attracted to Asian women. Well you have plenty of good advice on your blog. Maybe you can share it with him.