"The Foreign woman myth revisited"

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ScottSolitude
Freshman Poster

"The Foreign woman myth revisited"

Post by ScottSolitude »

Less than a week ago a youtuber i subscribe to posted a video called "The Foreign woman myth revisited". I mistakenly got into a youtube flame war with this guy who claims foreign women are the same as their American counterparts. The flame war is over now thankfully! I hit him with logic and facts but all i got back was a bunch of vague shaming language. This guy says he's too poor to travel so i'm assuming he hasn't left the country. So how can he know what real foreign women are like if he's only familiar with americanized/westernized "foreign" women from the anglosphere? In the last few days he's claimed i'm a liar, that i can't handle the truth, that i'm living in a fantasy and that i'm a traditionalist PUA. Yet he writes back in illiterate sentences with bad grammar and punctuation. WOW, the audacity of some people! He seems like a fake intellectual basing all his points on info found on the internet and not real life first hand experiences. After this fiasco i've decided to quit posting or replying on YouTube. I think i'll just get back on this site more often where the people seem alot less delusional. So i'm just giving a warning to the HA members about guys like this. Check out the video and the heated conversation. My YouTube username is "solitudehousewreckin" and his is "DeadJesusRodeo69" (the OP of the video).

What do you all think?
Last edited by ScottSolitude on May 29th, 2013, 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just say NO THANKS to AMERISKANKS!!
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Reasons why you shouldn't listen to this guy:

1) He's young.
2) He basically said that he doesn't travel.
3) He seems very arrogant.
4) To me, it appears as if he has some kind of autism-spectrum disorder.

This guy would have trouble getting girls anywhere, imo.

But either way, of course there will be people that say that this is a bad thing. Dating foreign women is not mainstream, which is a very good thing. More for us. :D
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

HA poster SkateboardStephen is already live on location in the comment section of this Jesus-guy's video.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

This guy is a complete douche bag and I see why women don't want his wiener.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Yeah I concur, the guy is a retard.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
ScottSolitude
Freshman Poster

Post by ScottSolitude »

Yes! I knew the HA crew was more in touch with reality then some of these tards on youtube. I felt like i was wasting some serious time on there arguing when it was just "falling on deaf ears". I noticed guys like this "DeadJesus" douche use videos such as the one above to justify their own pathetic existence. One of playing video games and telling other men how to live their lives. I have nothing against video games if used in moderation and if it's something you want to do in your free time. Personally i moved past the video game phase at 15 or 16 years old and i'm now almost 30. I also noticed other youtube guys who claim foreign women are the same as american women. Ones like "Stardusk" who also play videos games. I'm starting to see a pattern here. Although "Stardusk" does have some good points on MGTOW. Personally i just use MGTOW as a means to an end until i can move abroad out of the anglosphere. Whatever happens though it's like Maverick said, it leaves more foreign women for us! 8)
ScottSolitude
Freshman Poster

Post by ScottSolitude »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:HA poster SkateboardStephen is already live on location in the comment section of this Jesus-guy's video.
Haha, i saw that too! :wink:
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

There is too much stupid in the comment section of that video to even begin to have a coherent discussion.
On the other hand, convincing guys that foreign women are better than the alternative, especially guys of that caliber, would ultimately prove disadvantageous.
It is better for all involved for them to remain plugged in.
skeptic
Freshman Poster

Post by skeptic »

But how long does it normally take for an immigrant woman to undergo a change from what you claim an authentic foreign women to a westernized version of one? If a woman has spent five years in the U.S. on her own as a foreign student, is she any more likely to have turned to an "ameriskank" than a woman who has come to America barely a year ago but together with her family and having won a greencard?
You can run away from America, but you CAN'T run away from yourself.
ScottSolitude
Freshman Poster

Post by ScottSolitude »

Introvert wrote:There is too much stupid in the comment section of that video to even begin to have a coherent discussion.
On the other hand, convincing guys that foreign women are better than the alternative, especially guys of that caliber, would ultimately prove disadvantageous.
It is better for all involved for them to remain plugged in.
Agreed, that's why i put my foot down, stopped the argument and moved on. It's just funny how guys like this on youtube think they're "awake" and unplugged from the matrix.
ScottSolitude
Freshman Poster

Post by ScottSolitude »

skeptic wrote:But how long does it normally take for an immigrant woman to undergo a change from what you claim an authentic foreign women to a westernized version of one? If a woman has spent five years in the U.S. on her own as a foreign student, is she any more likely to have turned to an "ameriskank" than a woman who has come to America barely a year ago but together with her family and having won a greencard?
Just like the issue of whether or not a man likes foreign women is subjective. The issue of foreign women immigrating is subjective. I would think it depends on many factors. Main factors like her motivation for relocating to the USA. Also, how deeply ingrained or not her cultural morals and family values are. With the internet foreign women can become americanized to a certain degree but they're still immersed within their culture geographically. Let's say the hypothetical foreign exchange student who's lived in the USA for five years is a religious and/or highly virtuous woman. She could still do everything in her power to avoid western influence but she may still be affected on a subconscious level. Moving back to her home country may then possibly "detox" her from western influence. I wouldn't touch the girl that moved to the USA with her family for a green card. In general though i personally wouldn't date a foreign woman who moved to the USA. I might make an exception if they're a highly cultural/virtuous person and plan to move back to their home country at some time.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

skeptic wrote:But how long does it normally take for an immigrant woman to undergo a change from what you claim an authentic foreign women to a westernized version of one? If a woman has spent five years in the U.S. on her own as a foreign student, is she any more likely to have turned to an "ameriskank" than a woman who has come to America barely a year ago but together with her family and having won a greencard?
I think on another thread the consensus was that the key cutoff is puberty. If a girl goes through puberty abroad, then comes here, she takes several years to become an AW bitch.

If she goes through puberty here, and is in school (i.e. she is not homeschooled or Amish) then she is lost. She may not be a slut (if, for example, she is a strict Christian) -- but she will definitely have acquired some narcissistic traits -- at the least.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

I would like to think that if I bring my wife to live in the US a few months out of the year when she's 40-45, she'll be settled enough to not turn into a bitch. I don't foresee this happening as I could probably bring her over now and she wouldn't flip.
ScottSolitude
Freshman Poster

Post by ScottSolitude »

Maverick wrote:Reasons why you shouldn't listen to this guy:

1) He's young.
2) He basically said that he doesn't travel.
3) He seems very arrogant.
4) To me, it appears as if he has some kind of autism-spectrum disorder.

This guy would have trouble getting girls anywhere, imo.

But either way, of course there will be people that say that this is a bad thing. Dating foreign women is not mainstream, which is a very good thing. More for us. :D
I would add;

5) He suffers from a major case of confirmation bias.

In case anyone is unfamiliar with that term here's the wiki definition.

"Confirmation bias (also called confirmatory bias or myside bias) is a tendency of people to favor information that confirms their beliefs or hypotheses.[Note 1][1] People display this bias when they gather or remember information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way. The effect is stronger for emotionally charged issues and for deeply entrenched beliefs."
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

The thing is, regardless of what people seem to believe here, not all American women are whores. So if some AW can resist the temptation, logic suggests that foreign women would be able to resist it too.

Not that that matters to me. I'm planning on living abroad. :P