Blatant Man-Hating

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Blatant Man-Hating

Post by dreamer82 »

I know that this is just another bit of evidence that the USA is completely effed up. I think it's brainwashing. People think it's funny on the surface but deep down, men are getting their butt's kicked. Women fricking own us. It's so bad that if some guy just wants to get a little action, he has to bow down to some fat ass and maybe not get any, sneak around illegally, or travel hundreds or thousands of miles. I feel bad for handicapped guys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wrYAD8X2rI
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Blatant Man-Hating

Post by Jester »

dreamer82 wrote:I know that this is just another bit of evidence that the USA is completely effed up. I think it's brainwashing. People think it's funny on the surface but deep down, men are getting their butt's kicked. Women fricking own us. It's so bad that if some guy just wants to get a little action, he has to bow down to some fat a** and maybe not get any, sneak around illegally, or travel hundreds or thousands of miles. I feel bad for handicapped guys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wrYAD8X2rI
Fully agree with you.

I was nauseated when I saw this ad run on TV. But I had blocked it out of my mind - since two of my sons drive that brand.
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamer82 »

I drive a Kia, too. It's over 10 years old so it gets no respect from women and manginas. People here judge by the car you drive. A friend of mine said that when you leave the house in the morning, "You get up and put on your car". I'm going to keep driving it because I don't care. Maybe some single, smart, slim American woman will look past it. Don't bet on it! I was on a shuttle bus at my college a couple years ago and we drove past a fender bender. One of the cars was a Hyundai. Some college-age Asian American girls were snickering at the Hyundai and dissing anybody that would drive one because they suck. A young guy put them in their place and told them they were fine cars, silencing the bimbos.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

dreamer82 wrote:I drive a Kia, too. It's over 10 years old so it gets no respect from women and manginas. People here judge by the car you drive. A friend of mine said that when you leave the house in the morning, "You get up and put on your car". I'm going to keep driving it because I don't care. Maybe some single, smart, slim American woman will look past it. Don't bet on it! I was on a shuttle bus at my college a couple years ago and we drove past a fender bender. One of the cars was a Hyundai. Some college-age Asian American girls were snickering at the Hyundai and dissing anybody that would drive one because they suck. A young guy put them in their place and told them they were fine cars, silencing the bimbos.
Asian American women are the worst...
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Blatant Man-Hating

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

not far from this.

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!