35 Single white male from USA going to Puerto Rico

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
mlgibbs78
Freshman Poster

35 Single white male from USA going to Puerto Rico

Post by mlgibbs78 »

Hey i'm going to Puerto Rico next week.. San Juan. mainly to have fun and maybe meet a hot puerto rican even for long term maybe.

I"m mainly going to enjoy the beaches, nightlife and WOMEN.
i DONT want prostitutes.
I"m 6 feet, handsome, dimples, good looking guy , white, brown hair..
Anyways being a pretty decent looking guy do alot of puerto rican girls like a white guy from America thats attractive?

Do they come up to you at nightclubs etc?? A girl I know is from there and told me they like good looking white american men "more than u could Imagine."

Who has been there and is also a good looking athletic muscular white dude about 35 years?

I"ve been told that the girls there do like american white men alot.

Anybody know about the nightclub scene and women around San Juan ??? and would chat on phone with me?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Heaven help you. Cancel that trip and go anywhere else in the world. Insanity.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 35 Single white male from USA going to Puerto Rico

Post by momopi »

mlgibbs78 wrote:Hey i'm going to Puerto Rico next week.. San Juan. mainly to have fun and maybe meet a hot puerto rican even for long term maybe.
I"m mainly going to enjoy the beaches, nightlife and WOMEN.
How much experience have you had with the "Latin Temper" ?
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

OP, I have to agree with Adama. He is right that Puerto Rico is not a place that an American (any ethnic group) should go too. This is from a few posters who mentioned that you can speak Spanish without being ridiculed but for finding a decent Latin women... Unfortunately this will not be the case.

Please use your time to go there on a vacation and have fun. I mean fun by not interacting with a person from PR. You have a better chance at getting a decent Latina in South America such as Colombia, Brazil (varies with women) and possibly other countries in Central America. However, please do not except yourself to find a nice down to earth women.

On a positive note, you can visit the country. However, do not except even with 'good' Spanish that you will land a good girl who will not be tainted by US mainland.
mlgibbs78
Freshman Poster

Post by mlgibbs78 »

Everybody says Pr Girls suck .. etc..

but can anybody explain nightclub/ bar scene around San Juan area?
Are there local bars .. go some of the girls come up to you?
or just hoes?

A problem I Have is I can't get a passport to go to Columbia to chase hot tail there.... cuz i owe 4500 on child support and needs to be below 2500... i might bge able to arrrange payment plan though if i call them.

I"d imagaine I could find some hot latin p***y out around San Juan.. though.. being a good looking guy.. am I wrong?

Also what is the biggest online dating site in Puerto Rica? I"d like to find some girls to talk with to learn and meet when there.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

mlgibbs78 wrote:Everybody says Pr Girls suck .. etc..

but can anybody explain nightclub/ bar scene around San Juan area?
Are there local bars .. go some of the girls come up to you?
or just hoes?

A problem I Have is I can't get a passport to go to Columbia to chase hot tail there.... cuz i owe 4500 on child support and needs to be below 2500... i might bge able to arrrange payment plan though if i call them.

I"d imagaine I could find some hot latin p***y out around San Juan.. though.. being a good looking guy.. am I wrong?

Also what is the biggest online dating site in Puerto Rica? I"d like to find some girls to talk with to learn and meet when there.
I would skip travel for now. With all due respect, I have an uncle who went to jail for two six month stints for unpaid child support. You need to get on a court approved payment plan. Work some over time or get a second job. Then get your passport.

Dont pay extra on your own, cause if you do, your ex will try to get your monthly CS payments increased. Get an approved payment plan and consider all your options.

Last thing you want is to spend time around jail. That will ruin your ability to work, drive a car, and many other things (like a passport).
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@M.L. Gibbs,

Dude. Just stay stateside. Your energy is so off-uhl.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 35 Single white male from USA going to Puerto Rico

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Adama wrote:Heaven help you. Cancel that trip and go anywhere else in the world. Insanity.
You know, that was my first thought too!

I don't know where to begin, but you are about to encounter the worst women in the world, literally. PR women are RARELY attractive and quite often obese, obnoxious, ignorant, extremely feminist, accusatory, and exploitative of men.

You'll need to understand that San Juan is not a place to visit if you want women. There are a few so so clubs in Isla Verde and in Old San Juan, but the overall nightlife scene is surprisingly bad.

Women away from San Juan are tolerable and a bit nicer, but not by much.

Other than that, have a good time.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What about Cuba or Dominican Republic? Are those near Puerto Rico?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne