More Chinese men marrying Russian/Ukrainian women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

More Chinese men marrying Russian/Ukrainian women

Post by smallcheese »

http://rbth.asia/society/2013/05/25/the ... 46943.html

Pretty interesting article that discusses this trend and why it will continue in the future. I agree with it and I think the demanding and domineering Chinese women currently in China (where men outnumber women) will lose potential mates to Russian women more and more in the near future. It's a simple matter of supply and demand. Hey, I could easily see myself choosing a Russian woman over a Chinese woman, all things being equal.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

See, Winston?

:wink:
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Epic lol. Come here and see 40yo Russian women compared to 40yo Chinese women.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Post by smallcheese »

Having had extensive experience with Chinese women, all I know is that many of them only care about money, status and image. Best examples of this type reside in the big cities like Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong. And if you marry one, things only get worse for the man over time. Based on the article, the Russian women stated "that they don't care all that much whether their future husband earns a lot, has a flat and a car." These are exactly the things that Chinese women are looking for as part of their checklist of things they want in a future husband. I can see enlightened Chinese men giving up on Chinese women altogether and going for Russian women instead. After all, doesn't Happier Abroad mean happier outside your native country? :D
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Poor/super stubborn Chinese men have been getting North Koreans, Vietnamese, and apparently Thai women. The ones that want swag probably chase a Russian. It's all musical chairs. If they get sick of their women, Westerners will take them, etc... AW are the only ones that will eventually get stuck. No one outside America wants that.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Why didn't Winston marry a Russian girl?

I saw the pics and wondered why he had to go Philippines to have a child.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The world is a much smaller place than it used to be.
mguy wrote:Why didn't Winston marry a Russian girl?

He makes it sound like Russian women are only out to scam.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Two Russian women were in the same restaurant I was in last night. They smoked all through my meal, yuck.

I've not had much dealings with them. But already I find it hard to know when they're joking and when they're serious about something.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

smallcheese wrote:Having had extensive experience with Chinese women, all I know is that many of them only care about money, status and image. Best examples of this type reside in the big cities like Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong. And if you marry one, things only get worse for the man over time. Based on the article, the Russian women stated "that they don't care all that much whether their future husband earns a lot, has a flat and a car." These are exactly the things that Chinese women are looking for as part of their checklist of things they want in a future husband. I can see enlightened Chinese men giving up on Chinese women altogether and going for Russian women instead. After all, doesn't Happier Abroad mean happier outside your native country? :D
not to mention even the hottest chinese girl doesn't compare to your local white,latino or creole black Cheerleader.Chinese females are not attractive.atleast not compared to women of other races.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

All in all this is a pretty safe thing for them to do. Taking a Russian woman back to China has a lot less risks than an American man taking a Russian woman to the U.S. Plus a Russian woman who marries a Chinese man certainly knows she can't really scam much so at least the relationship is a bit more insured. I've always thought that the best thing a western man could do if they wanted a FSU wife is to take her to a 3rd country to live and not to their homeland which IMO is a big mistake most of the time.
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

mguy wrote:Why didn't Winston marry a Russian girl?

Because the only Russian girls that were serious about me were the only ones that I wasn't attracted to. Classic Murphy's Law and Charlie Brown luck. By the time I did find some gems that liked me, I was on the way out. Again, Murphy's Law. f**k bad luck!

Hey check out this inspiring story of a Chinese man who found a hot Ukrainian bride.

http://www.chinasmack.com/2014/stories/ ... nvied.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: More Chinese men marrying Russian women

Post by Winston »

I sent this to China Smack:
Dear China Smack,
I saw that you did a story about a Chinese man who married a Ukrainian bride:
http://www.chinasmack.com/2014/stories/ ... nvied.html

Why haven't you done a story about me? I run a groundbreaking movement to help lonely American and Asian men to find love overseas, as well as a better social life, dating, and mental health. See my website and community here:

http://www.happierabroad.com

I've helped many people get out of the misery of America for more authentic, sane and healthy cultures abroad. My story is also very inspiring. And my website is a big movement with a lot of content.

Also I'm considered the most freethinking and deep philosophical Asian since Bruce Lee. See these quotes from others testifying to that here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/Quotes-Abo ... ton-Wu.htm

My short bio:
http://www.happierabroad.com/About-Winston-Wu.htm

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

She's frickin' hot!!
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys wont believe this. But that Chinese man who found that beautiful Ukraine bride that was featured in the news, has now started a romance tour company where he charges Chinese men $14,000 USD to find a Ukraine bride! Wtf? Holy cow! And i thought Mark Davis' tour was the priciest! Dang is this guy out of his friggin mind?! See below.

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/76V7d6clxwZtsUr4w6vTBw

Why would a Chinese man want a Ukrainian bride rather than a Chinese bride? There are plenty of marriage minded single women in China and many ugly Chinese men with hot Chinese women everywhere you go in China. So why seek a wife abroad? Makes no sense. Ukrainian women are greedy too. What a con man for him to claim that they are not.

Supposedly this greedy Chinese man is raking a huge profit from his romance tours. Why the f**k would such a greedy con man prosper when his prices are 10 times what they should be?

If a Chinese man is wealthy enough to spare 14k USD, he should have no problem attracting gorgeous young elegant Chinese women. So wtf?!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I hope Ukraine isn't going to be over-farmed.