In what countries do women approach men?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

You guys can't have it both ways. I'm a shy person and approaching women is the last thing I want to to. But you cannot maintain your male role as a leader and also relegate yourself to letting women approach. You will be giving up leadership. You need to set a strong precedent with women when you meet them by showing leadership traits.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: In what countries do women approach men?

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

jamesbond wrote:In what countries do women approach men?
I'm wondering this myself. I've been in Mexico now for well over a week, and although the (young) women are feminine and friendly, the whole "women approach men" bit is just non-existent here.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
I'm wondering this myself. I've been in Mexico now for well over a week, and although the (young) women are feminine and friendly, the whole "women approach men" bit is just non-existent here.
What part of Mexico are you in? I was in Tijuana a long time ago just for one day as a tourist. I would like to explore some other areas of Mexico and stay for at least one week.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:

Sounds like a typical USA masculine identity problem to me...get the women in charge of initiating the relationship...
Why? so the inner he-bitch can bloom? EVERYTHING about relationships in the USA seems steeped in pathological dysfunction...

Outwest
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Hungary? Chow down!

Post by Jester »

WPO wrote:
"You'd think you died and went to heaven in hungary. Big butt white women galore!"
My thanks to your dad!

PS can we start a thread on this topic?

Inquiring minds...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Taco wrote:Women in the Philippines don't really approach me and ask me if I'm single. However, they will wave to me, point at me, stare at me, giggle when I walk by, tell my wife I'm guapo. This happens everyday and sometimes I don't even know it.
This is MUCH BETTER than asking if you are single.

No need to set up unnecessary obstacles!

;)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Taco wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
Taco wrote:Women in the Philippines don't really approach me and ask me if I'm single. However, they will wave to me, point at me, stare at me, giggle when I walk by, tell my wife I'm guapo. This happens everyday and sometimes I don't even know it.
Wow, that must be awesome to have women actually acknowledge your existence!
Actually, a lot of the Filipinas that flirt with me are not even 18 yrs old, so there not exactly women. Its important to card all potential girlfriends in the Philippines.
Ohjeez.. Fuckyou.... You are just posting this shit to get me all riled up on a Saturday...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

drealm wrote:You guys can't have it both ways. I'm a shy person and approaching women is the last thing I want to to. But you cannot maintain your male role as a leader and also relegate yourself to letting women approach. You will be giving up leadership. You need to set a strong precedent with women when you meet them by showing leadership traits.
OutWest wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:

Sounds like a typical USA masculine identity problem to me...get the women in charge of initiating the relationship...
Why? so the inner he-bitch can bloom? EVERYTHING about relationships in the USA seems steeped in pathological dysfunction...

Outwest
Fair criticisms, OutWest and Drealm.

Yes, a man likes to take the initiative, or think he does.

But let me quibble a bit here.

If the ages are quite different,
say the man is "old enough to be her father"...
or the man is of a clearly foreign and not-so-loved-locally race...

doesn't that make it really hard to approach a GG?

Doesn't a girl at least giving some clue become very important in such situations?
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

Contrary to popular belief, American women do approach men. The types of men that they approach must:

1) Show wealth- Guys who drive expensive cars and wear nice clothes.
2) Be in shape/good looking

I am not bragging but years ago, when I was a gym rat, I would get approached a lot by smoking hot girls. I must admit that I was pretty buff and cut up back then. I would get approached in clubs and even in the mall. The girls would usually start the conversation by asking me 'wow, do you lift weights?' Duh, no I got this way by eating McDonalds everyday.

Some women were so bold that during our conversation, they would place their hand on my chest(without asking) and comment about how hard it was. They were also open about wanting to have sex.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Array9 wrote:Contrary to popular belief, American women do approach men. The types of men that they approach must:

1) Show wealth- Guys who drive expensive cars and wear nice clothes.
2) Be in shape/good looking

I am not bragging but years ago, when I was a gym rat, I would get approached a lot by smoking hot girls. I must admit that I was pretty buff and cut up back then. I would get approached in clubs and even in the mall. The girls would usually start the conversation by asking me 'wow, do you lift weights?' Duh, no I got this way by eating McDonalds everyday.

Some women were so bold that during our conversation, they would place their hand on my chest(without asking) and comment about how hard it was. They were also open about wanting to have sex.
I have all of that and then some. How come that does not work for me? Must be a white guy thing..... I can see how that would work for them.
re85with
Freshman Poster

Post by re85with »

Based on my experiences abroad, here are 3 countries that I know men can easily meet, date, connect, etc. with women:

1). Ukraine

I have been there in April-May 2018 and August 2019.

2). Dominican Republic

I have spent a week there in November 2016.

3). Colombia

I have dated same/different ladies there with a former translator/current friend (who now lives in USA with her husband) in July 2008 and August 2009.

SOURCE: www.foreignloveweb.com
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Do women really approach men in those places? I imagine if a guy gets approached then he must be tall, muscular, outgoing, look like a Greek God statue, and always look like he's a male celebrity.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

As a single man, I had some experiences in Indonesia.

There was this short-haired apple-shaped sales attendant who would always come up to me to show some customer-service and really flirt hard with me. I was not interested and would give her an excuse to leave when she came around, like once I said, "I need to go home" in Indonesian, and she says, "Can I come with you."

Most girls weren't that aggressive. There was one girl who just stared at me at a Korean food tent, an Indonesian girl, not bad looking, and a girl on the bus who somehow kept manuevering herself to stand between my legs even though the bus wasn't really crowded, and the girl sitting by me on the bus who asked me how I handled my libido. I was looking for a nice girl.

There was also that TV star at the mall, one of the prettiest celebrities in the country if not the prettiest, in my opinion, who was just staring at me from the floor below. I'm not sure if that was interest. Co-workers I mentioned it to said her husband was French and I probably looked like him and that is why she was staring. Later, she had an affair and met this other guy, a singer, that I had met briefly before that affair, and married him.

I was rather overtly flirted with by a prostitute once. I was staying in a cheap motel-like place while traveling and saw some sailors outside the door of their room. These girls showed up. One was pretty and the other was rather plain and a bit plump. The sailors took turns with the pretty one-- pretty gross. Anyway, I went to the office/shop to get something, and the prostitute was there and told me I was good-looking. Either she or the hotel manager may have offered me to play 'chiki chiki' with her. I was determined to avoid fornication and she'd just been with a few other men, so I was not going to do anything with her flirtation. She was a very pretty Indonesian girl, though.

On the less aggressive side of things, when I first got there, I met a young woman at a bus stop. I'm not sure who struck up the conversation, but she gave me her business card. We hadn't talked business. I figured it was just a way of giving me her phone number. She was a bit on the 'curvy' side for my tastes and her face didn't appeal to me, so I didn't follow up. Some girls might just find a reason to be around me and hope I say something so I'd technically make the first move. There was a pretty girl who sat across from me at an eye glasses kiosk in a mall when I was in my 30's. I heard her say something and told her she sounded like my sister-in-law except she had a Betawi accent. She said in Indonesia, "I didn't know that you were married." That was an odd response, and one I took to mean she had been interested in me. Wedding rings aren't universal in Indonesia, so she probably hadn't checked my finger for one.

Most expressions of interest were less direct in Indonesia than women actually hitting on me or trying to 'pick me up.' It was more glances, flirty comments, being very friendly, etc. I experienced this when I 'looked single' when I was at marrying age or a little after it. There are some naughty girls there like everywhere, but a lot of them are looking for a marriage partner. It's a marriage oriented culture and dating tends to be marriage-focused, especially among college-aged or older.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I saw a video about dating where experimenters set up a pretend night club. The commentator described the women's body language and said the women always initiated. They did so by touching their hair, positioning their bodies toward the men they liked, positioning their head in such a way that their neck was exposed toward him. After the women had given these subtle body language signals, the men would 'make the first move.'