I have a question about European Women and Culture

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Also Winston or his dating site partners has really stunning and intriguing women from that area you are interested in, that are in your age group, on the side advertisements on this website. Not all of them want an old busted looking man, they may be pleasantly surprised and excited to get a nice young man that is just a little older than themselves. More young men like ourselves need to use these tools for dating foreign women because we are alot more sought after than the Western world tells us we are. Believe it or not, many women do not want an old ass man.
PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster

Post by PrinceAuron »

kai1275 wrote:
PrinceAuron wrote:to the members who is visiting this forums: I am only asking about what there is to expect when I do visit these Eastern European Country's and what to expect from the people there based on your personal experience and or to the best of your knowledge. I want to know what places I can meet the women there besides all the dance clubs because it does get so loud you cant hear them talking, talking perhaps coffee shops and like museums. do you have any ideas where I can meet the women like the ones I am asking for? because I want to be prepared and to know ahead of time. not at the last minute and then struggle and not know what to do.

I also want to know if any of the Russian, Ukrainian and Romanian women there will be open to a foreigner who is only 2 to 6 years younger then them. the foreign women being born between the years of 1982 to 1986.
I know that you are very mature for your age, but try to find a woman younger than you. I used to think the same and my exwife was a little older than me, but if you want a traditional lifestyle and wife, you can find that with younger women outside the US. They are not as childish as younger women here. The problem with older women is that they eventually will start trying to control you and get out of their place in the relationship. That is any culture and ethnicity. Unless you are 35+, they will overstep their place at some point. Girls younger than you do not do this. In fact it is faster to know if they are like that or not, up front, when they are younger in age. The older they are, the craftier they think they are, they would not fool me much being 29, but you at 24, yeah they would get you on a few things...

Get a woman you can mature with, that you will be at least one step ahead of. She will always look up to and admire you too.

/Just my 2 cents
Also Winston or his dating site partners has really stunning and intriguing women from that area you are interested in, that are in your age group, on the side advertisements on this website. Not all of them want an old busted looking man, they may be pleasantly surprised and excited to get a nice young man that is just a little older than themselves. More young men like ourselves need to use these tools for dating foreign women because we are alot more sought after than the Western world tells us we are. Believe it or not, many women do not want an old a** man.

I will be more open to dating girls who are younger then me and it won't be a problem for me at all and I love younger females. I have recently also been finding myself becoming more fond of Russian, Ukrainian and Romanian women who are between the ages of 27 and 30. I cant help what I am attracted to. :)

I am talking about someone who is between the ages of 27(MIN) and 30(MAX).

nicoleta macarencu is one of many examples of what I am talking about.
http://www.sport.ro/foto/ea-este-cea-ma ... alan/52715 , http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_GmzFQTZiRF8/T ... arencu.jpg , http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UicgYwyB2Bw/S ... cu-004.jpg

I also have a question as well about the older female+young male relationships overseas, from what you are telling me about your personal experience with an older ex-wife, can the wives dating someone who is younger be little more controlling then the older male+young female relationships? is it like that like that in most older female+young male relationships/marriages? I know that not all couples are like this, then again, I believe that every individual is different. :?:

I go agree with you that nobody wants their partner to be a elderly/senior citizen. I'd rather not have an old @$$ woman either, not anyone above +40 or elderly/senior citizen. I get really turned off by those. Same way I'd rather not date single mothers, ex-prostitutes(someone who slept with 20 different people and most likely has an STD or an HIV). I will not to settle for the less, I want the high quality women who don't have children and who have very good health.

I hope they will be the good wives who wont be controlling, nor get out of their place in the relationship. because I want my woman to be a woman, not dominate the whole relationship.
~PrinceAuron~
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

PrinceAuron wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
PrinceAuron wrote:to the members who is visiting this forums: I am only asking about what there is to expect when I do visit these Eastern European Country's and what to expect from the people there based on your personal experience and or to the best of your knowledge. I want to know what places I can meet the women there besides all the dance clubs because it does get so loud you cant hear them talking, talking perhaps coffee shops and like museums. do you have any ideas where I can meet the women like the ones I am asking for? because I want to be prepared and to know ahead of time. not at the last minute and then struggle and not know what to do.

I also want to know if any of the Russian, Ukrainian and Romanian women there will be open to a foreigner who is only 2 to 6 years younger then them. the foreign women being born between the years of 1982 to 1986.
I know that you are very mature for your age, but try to find a woman younger than you. I used to think the same and my exwife was a little older than me, but if you want a traditional lifestyle and wife, you can find that with younger women outside the US. They are not as childish as younger women here. The problem with older women is that they eventually will start trying to control you and get out of their place in the relationship. That is any culture and ethnicity. Unless you are 35+, they will overstep their place at some point. Girls younger than you do not do this. In fact it is faster to know if they are like that or not, up front, when they are younger in age. The older they are, the craftier they think they are, they would not fool me much being 29, but you at 24, yeah they would get you on a few things...

Get a woman you can mature with, that you will be at least one step ahead of. She will always look up to and admire you too.

/Just my 2 cents
Also Winston or his dating site partners has really stunning and intriguing women from that area you are interested in, that are in your age group, on the side advertisements on this website. Not all of them want an old busted looking man, they may be pleasantly surprised and excited to get a nice young man that is just a little older than themselves. More young men like ourselves need to use these tools for dating foreign women because we are alot more sought after than the Western world tells us we are. Believe it or not, many women do not want an old a** man.

I will be more open to dating girls who are younger then me and it won't be a problem for me at all and I love younger females. I have recently also been finding myself becoming more fond of Russian, Ukrainian and Romanian women who are between the ages of 27 and 30. I cant help what I am attracted to. :)

I am talking about someone who is between the ages of 27(MIN) and 30(MAX).

nicoleta macarencu is one of many examples of what I am talking about.
http://www.sport.ro/foto/ea-este-cea-ma ... alan/52715 , http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_GmzFQTZiRF8/T ... arencu.jpg , http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UicgYwyB2Bw/S ... cu-004.jpg

I also have a question as well about the older female+young male relationships overseas, from what you are telling me about your personal experience with an older ex-wife, can the wives dating someone who is younger be little more controlling then the older male+young female relationships? is it like that like that in most older female+young male relationships/marriages? I know that not all couples are like this, then again, I believe that every individual is different. :?:

I go agree with you that nobody wants their partner to be a elderly/senior citizen. I'd rather not have an old @$$ woman either, not anyone above +40 or elderly/senior citizen. I get really turned off by those. Same way I'd rather not date single mothers, ex-hoes(someone who slept with 20 different people and most likely has an STD or an HIV). I will not to settle for the less, I want the high quality women who don't have children and who have very good health.

I hope they will be the good wives who wont be controlling, nor get out of their place in the relationship. because I want my woman to be a woman, not dominate the whole relationship.
My ex-wife was African, but grew up in the US. Even women I tried dating that was older than me, outside the US, did not give me 100% of the respect and control I needed to make things happen. Some of them had badass careers and money like I did, so they had almost as much say in matters like I would (in their eyes). My ex never made the money I made, but she always was trying to compete with me. She had a Masters and wanted her doctorate so she can make money like me too. Man, I know how you feel, I have had a thing for MILFs and older women long before that American Pie movie ever came out. But I had to understand that females do not have the mental ability to give a younger man the same respect they would give a man older than them. You are fighting against nature not values. Some angry men on this website, are angry at American Women, because they do not understand basic female mentality and would not fare much better with a foreign one after getting married. Don't be like them.

My new wife told me about 6 months ago, (she is 5 years younger than me) "You know, I really admire you honey. I really look up to you for everything. You are so smart and so wise! You are really amazing to me!" Try finding a woman older than you, with or without battle scars (baggage), and see if she would ever tell you some shit like that. It will never happen. You will be fighting for more authority in your marriage, with every new year that you survive it. Her mom even tells her to be sure and listen to your husband. I get plenty of help now.

My ex-wife had a shitty mother that criticized us at the very beginning because of my age and she was just 1 year older than me!

I found my new wife kinda on accident, I was too busy hunting for 25-30 year old women only, striking out, or finding ones with plenty of issues or baggage of some sort. I never thought this little 23 year old would be able to hang with all the other prospects I had at the time, but she outshined all of them as if they were all trash. She was years ahead in maturity too. My woman's background is clean as a whistle and she still has some innocence and purity left in her. Those older women are HARD. Their hearts have been broken a few times at least, cheated on at least once maybe by one of the mongers here or dogs from other walks of life. Just because they have no kids, does not mean, they got out of a fuckedup situation without deep scars.

Look at it this way too, When you are 40, you can have that sexy 30 something wife! As you get older, she still hot. Just need to wait a little bit.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

I also forgot to mention another crucial advantage. If you have a high sexual appetite, or sex drive, an older woman will be mismatched with you at various times in your marriage. Also younger women have more energy, when you may not have it at certain times in your life. I cannot catch my new wife in a foot race. She talks fast, tons of energy, moves quickly, very business like discipline.

My ex-wife and I use to fight because I walked too fast when we went out and she and I had arguments about her energy levels (laziness).

Sex drive? Woooo buddy! New wife = 16 times in 1 week (the initiation was split 50/50). Ex-wife = 3-5 times per week (100% me asking for it). Nuff said.

Just something else to consider....