Wow! Hot Foreign Women on HA Personals You Can Meet!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Oh wow doesn't she look like a young Olivia Newton John?

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/670506?b=1

Would you rather box her or wrestle her? lol

Wow look! She has a video in her profile too! In it, she's singing on stage! She's so hot and talented!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 042393?b=1

Last edited by Winston on December 17th, 2013, 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this sweetheart beauty! Her face will steal your heart!!!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 714221?b=1

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Doesn't she look like Milla Jovovich from Resident Evil? lol

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/728602?b=1

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »